Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,844 members, 7,806,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man (112214 Views)

Femi Fani Kayode: I Will Never Join APC, Till Jesus Comes (Throwback Video) / Fani-Kayode: "I Will Never Leave PDP Till Thy Kingdom Come" - Throwback Video / Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by DerideGull(m): 10:33am On Oct 04, 2020
admiral450:
even has wealthy and influential Chief Fani kayode his, his wife still cheat on him ! this life no balance & this is why marriage scared some of us thou ! African woman has no loyalty

Fuvk can surprise you big time!!!!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by divineappo(m): 10:36am On Oct 04, 2020
but the wife has not responded to the allegation of being "caught-in-bed-with-another-man"

it means, the allegation may be true
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by oneunited(m): 10:40am On Oct 04, 2020
Omihanifa:
I think the guy no too get bar like before again angry and the girl wan dump am but chairman no wan gree grin

Exactly, no free govt money again!! He is even useless to a useless political party,mugu!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by BlackFlamefromP: 10:43am On Oct 04, 2020
Show us the video evidence of your claim sir!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 04, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Most of these beauty queens are empty headed piece of crap, i pity men who wife beauty queens and actresses.
She just joined the league of her other colleagues like Christabel ijeoma,dabota Lawson,Tonto dikeh, toyin lawani, mercy aigbe, toke Mankinwa and the newly recruit cha cha ike. They only get married because of the Marriage tag,after giving birth to kid(s), they go about jumping from dick to dick and kick for divorce or separation, before you know it they start posting videos and posts of false domestic abuse all over Instagram and Twitter making their ex husband seem like the bad person just to draw sympathy to their side.
Few weeks from now she will be celebrating a new house in lekki or banana Island or a range rover ride.
These set of people belongs to the streets. Just login and logout and pass own the liability to the next unlucky guys on the queue
you are really an empty useless coconut head, the guy just said something and because he is a man you sided with him, a three time divorcee who's wives left him because of his behaviour, I don't know how you'll receive sense but I advise you to go and get some.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 04, 2020
Bodexman:
So FFK truly caught this woman on bed with another man? God have mercy!

Women, pls what do you really want?
no evidence man.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by hush15: 11:38am On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:
Hmm I still don't believe anything coming from FFk's mouth.He has very bad history with women

And is it that wicked girl that has good history or is going to have good history with men? Girl that will intentionally take camera and frustrate me just to prove herself right and gather public sentiment??

To any man out there (married), I pray for you that women who are suppose to comforters, helpers, soulmate but are contrary, that God in his infinite mercies will find a way to turn their hearts of stone to a heart of understanding that they might become a vehicle of peace in your home and where they resist, to help remove them out of your life.

To those that are looking forward to marriage, as far as east is from the west, so will a wicked woman be far from you o IJN cos a wicked woman is worse than poverty o. No matter what they build, they can bring it down in an instant with no regrets.

However, when you are fortunate to have a good woman, don't take it for granted. She is far more precious than gold or any riches of this world. Men, always be good, kind and fair to a good woman.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 04, 2020
hush15:

And is it that wicked girl that has good history or is going to have good history with men? Girl that will intentionally take camera and frustrate me just to prove herself right and gather public sentiment??

To any man out there (married), I pray for you that women who are suppose to comforters, helpers, soulmate but are contrary, that God in his infinite mercies will find a way to turn their hearts of stone to a heart of understanding that they might become a vehicle of peace in your home and where they resist, to help remove them out of your life.

To those that are looking forward to marriage, as far as east is from the west, so will a wicked woman be far from you o IJN cos a wicked woman is worse than poverty o. No matter what they build, they can bring it down in an instant with no regrets.

However, when you are fortunate to have a good woman, don't take it for granted. She is far more precious than gold or any riches of this world. Men, always be good, kind and fair to a good woman.
Dont believe all you read on social media,i know much about ffks first marriage,hes a very violent man and will go to any length to protect his image
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by bizzibodi(m): 11:45am On Oct 04, 2020
victorian:

He forgot at that moment of anger. Possibly he has been controlling any form of outburst until he spoke to the journalist. I bet you after the outburst, he will feel the effect in his body and heart, then blame himself why did he loose control.
And I bet u he will take some bp pills afterwards and remain calm again.

Hes a human being cheesy.

Human beings loose control in some certain agitated situations.

It's called 5mins moment of madness.

It can happen to anyone. Nobody is perfect and calm at all times when faced with certain situations. So calm down in crucifying him.

Hes already being crucified in his home by his wife and possibly friends and workers even though the wife was the one who cheated on him. And the public sef join to crucify him over and over again, even bringing up his past life's of being a wife beater and counting the number of women he married and divorced.

Irony of life cheesy

Anyways it's karma giving him his own dish served very hot. cheesy

The man is highly stressed up! grin
That is life for U,he who point fingers @ other has 3 fingers pointing back at him.he is no better than who he threw mud at every time.
See how he is washing his dirty linen in public..warts & all. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by mu2sa2: 11:57am On Oct 04, 2020
emkz:
Uncle Femi, we don't need this information. It is sweet for gossip but totally irritating.

I wish Femi and Precious can take time off social media to discuss this issue with certified therapists (not pastors please). Not many men can handle cheating women. I did mention that FFK may not necessarily be a bad person but just unlucky with women. I won't judge him. I wish Nairalanders would pray for them than criticize them at this time. The man is broken and so is the woman, but public display is not efficient in the long run.
As long as he keeps "sampling" he will always be unlucky with women. Marriage is a solemn commitment to live together as man and wife. Ffk doesn't look like he has the mindset to settle with one woman. All he is after is pick, use and dump.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by hush15: 12:01pm On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:
Dont believe all you read on social media,i know much about ffks first marriage,hes a very violent man and will go to any length to protect his image

If you say so but it still doesn't change that fact that that woman is up to no good.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by shedomains: 12:29pm On Oct 04, 2020
koyyes:
Assuming your lies were true, what are you doing married to someone younger than your first daughter? You think you both are compatible sexually? Why can't you marry and remain with your 1st wife with grace and humility.

Old fool.
God bless you brother.a lot of men lack this knowlege @ the bolded
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by shedomains: 12:38pm On Oct 04, 2020
cocolacec:

FFK is a narcissist.They always smear their spouses if things dont work.He is on smear campaign to destroy snowhite.No Nigerian man will ever continue a marriage,when he finds his wife on bed with another man.

speak for yourself dear a lot of men are doing that now. a lot of females are cheating this days,you go divorce tire.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by baralatie(m): 1:16pm On Oct 04, 2020
flokii:
Although I have my reservations about FFK, I don't think he needs all these drama.. ko necesstry atal
it is the woman that brought in the drama
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by baralatie(m): 1:19pm On Oct 04, 2020
hush15:

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Richardonald(m): 1:30pm On Oct 04, 2020
emkz:

Bros, please refrain from generalising. If you have sufficient experience with flashy women, you'd know that they are capable of this and many more. If you have a sensible and mature woman, you won't know what God has done for you.

Many married women cheat worldwide. It dents a man's ego (that he may probably not be man enough, and no insult is worse than that). Every woman knows that the man would be too ashamed to admit that his wife cheated. So many men divorce quietly or accept the infidelity and deal with the pain without coughing.

About injuring the man, did you read it was a naval officer? If it were you, would you confront a naval officer? FFK is an intelligent man (I have criticized him many times on this forum so you know I am not holding brief for him), and I am sure he knows that another divorce would affect his public image and may have wanted to bury the matter quietly. So I suggest we take time out and empathise with him and Snowwhite. Except you are very strong and hold on to God, events like this can ruin any one.
na only you get sense here I swear
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by 989900: 1:55pm On Oct 04, 2020
Bullet01:
Once a hoe will always be a hoe. 2pac

"You can't turn a hoe into a housewife, nigger" -- 2Pac.

P.S. You can't trust anything coming from FFK's mouth either.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by hashtagged(m): 3:25pm On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:
Hmm I still don't believe anything coming from FFk's mouth.He has very bad history with women

She might be a cheat, but politicians are liars so i dont konw who to believe
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 04, 2020
hashtagged:

She might be a cheat, but politicians are liars so i dont konw who to believe
See ehn,i know alot about this but they are public figures,so let me just hold it.As for ffk,he needs to beg Princess Saratu Attah for forgiveness if he wants to ever enjoy a stable home.He thinks Precious is like princess saratu and other good women he maltreated,as for the cheating allegations,believe me when I say it's all ffks plan to tarnish her image and come out as the victim to people .Believe FFk at your own peril
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by hashtagged(m): 3:35pm On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:
See ehn,i know alot about this but they are public figures,so let me just hold it.As for ffk,he needs to beg Princess Saratu Attah for forgiveness if he wants to ever enjoy a stable home.He thinks Precious is like princess saratu and other good women he maltreated,as for the cheating allegations,believe me when I say it's all ffks plan to tarnish her image and come out as the victim to people .Believe FFk at your own peril

Exactly the cheating is just a lie to turn everyone away from the fact he abused his wife, all these politicians the things their wives go through, only God knows
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by cocolacec(m): 4:25pm On Oct 04, 2020
shedomains:
[/b]
speak for yourself dear a lot of men are doing that now. a lot of females are cheating this days,you go divorce tire.

If lots of females are cheating these days,it means they learnt it from men.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Tinyemeka(m): 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2020
FarahAideed:
You can never make a LovePeddler a housewife ..SnoopDogg

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by MSGAMBLE9: 5:15pm On Oct 04, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Most of these beauty queens are empty headed piece of crap, i pity men who wife beauty queens and actresses.
She just joined the league of her other colleagues like Christabel ijeoma,dabota Lawson,Tonto dikeh, toyin lawani, mercy aigbe, toke Mankinwa and the newly recruit cha cha ike. They only get married because of the Marriage tag,after giving birth to kid(s), they go about jumping from dick to dick and kick for divorce or separation, before you know it they start posting videos and posts of false domestic abuse all over Instagram and Twitter making their ex husband seem like the bad person just to draw sympathy to their side.
Few weeks from now she will be celebrating a new house in lekki or banana Island or a range rover ride.
These set of people belongs to the streets. Just login and logout and pass own the liability to the next unlucky guys on the queue
cha cha ike? She looks so innocent..abeg wetin happen?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by rndchef: 5:22pm On Oct 04, 2020
FarahAideed:
You can never make a LovePeddler a housewife ..SnoopDogg
You can never make a hoe a housewife

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by yemi1504: 5:29pm On Oct 04, 2020
od501:

Lol

Abi. Don't trust these hoes and thots with your children bro. Do DNA tests on them as soon as you can.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by yemi1504: 5:30pm On Oct 04, 2020
rndchef:
True that bro!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by yemi1504: 5:32pm On Oct 04, 2020
rndchef:
True that and true talk bro!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by expert555: 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2020
bizzibodi:
Weere fkk we need a video of a man poking precious or we dnt believe it.

Previous haven’t denied it abi
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by od501: 7:22pm On Oct 04, 2020
yemi1504:

Abi. Don't trust these hoes and thots with your children bro. Do DNA tests on them as soon as you can.

roger that mate! lol
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by zakkxx: 8:49pm On Oct 04, 2020
he did not do anything to her! I listen to an interview kemi did with her anti. the anti claim that femi adore her soo much that he has never raise his hand on that lady. go and listen to her anti interview with kemi
complexBoss12:
Sir, with all due respect...

You are lying!!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by yeman1(m): 9:22pm On Oct 04, 2020
HeWrites:
Former aviation minister Femi Fani-Kayode has claimed he caught his estranged wife Precious Chikwendu in bed with another man, Igbere TV reports.

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) chieftain made the claim in a series of tweets on Saturday in reaction to a video showing him allegedly abusing the woman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU4Mcz7Ku-Y

cool cool

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1312441822023540736?s=20
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Dalby(m): 10:00pm On Oct 04, 2020
potopotoking:
You slapped her in the video. All your exes have allegations of abuse coming from you as well, are they all lying?? You are worthless and failed as a man, like most Nigerian men. How will you take a woman, pay her bride price, take her from the love of her family just to beat her like a beast of burden at the slightest provocation? And these women getting beaten, you no get papa or brothers or uncles sef?? Because I know my own self veeeerrrrryyy well and any man that touches my mom or sisters has effectively signed his death warrant.

Bros, over to you...
https://www.nairaland.com/6158777/how-fani-kayode-caught-estranged-wife

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) / Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter / Photo : Will Mandela's Statement On Buhari Become Prophetic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.