Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Advise Me On The Type Of Business I Should Go For - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advise Me On The Type Of Business I Should Go For (1435 Views)

Should I Continue With The Boutique Or I Should Opt For A Massage Centre? / Business I Can Start With #200k / Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Me On The Type Of Business I Should Go For by emmy2fyn(m): 7:49pm On Oct 03, 2020
I stay in ibadan and needed to start a business with 2m but need an experienced person to advise me on the kind of business to go for. please am not interested in online business strictly physical and practical thanks in anticipation
Re: Advise Me On The Type Of Business I Should Go For by blackpanthar: 7:54pm On Oct 03, 2020
My Candid Advice

GO FOR A BUSINESS THAT SOLVES THE MAJOR PROBLEMS IN YOUR AREA.

No one can give you a specific business, because many factors are dependent on it...

ENVIRONMENTAL FACTOR
GOVERNEMENT POLICES
SOCIAL ECONOMIC FACTORS

So look around you and find a problem your 2m can solve that people will rush to pay you for.

THAT IS THE BEST WAY TO IDENTIFY THE BUSINESS THAT SUITS YOU

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advise Me On The Type Of Business I Should Go For by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:56pm On Oct 03, 2020
provision is okay

3 Likes

Re: Advise Me On The Type Of Business I Should Go For by emmy2fyn(m): 7:59pm On Oct 03, 2020
blackpanthar:
My Candid Advice

GO FOR A BUSINESS THAT SOLVES THE MAJOR PROBLEMS IN YOUR AREA.

No one can give you a specific business, because many factors are dependent on it...

ENVIRONMENTAL FACTOR
GOVERNEMENT POLICES
SOCIAL ECONOMIC FACTORS

So look around you and find a problem your 2m can solve that people will rush to pay you for.

THAT IS THE BEST WAY TO IDENTIFY THE BUSINESS THAT SUITS YOU

Thanks boss I think of block industry but no experience
Re: Advise Me On The Type Of Business I Should Go For by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 03, 2020
emmy2fyn:
I stay in ibadan and needed to start a business with 2m but need an experienced person to advise me on the kind of business to go for. please am not interested in online business strictly physical and practical thanks in anticipation

invest in snail rearing..
I started with 100k
I am now earning big
contact me through the Link on my signature for more info if interested

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advise Me On The Type Of Business I Should Go For by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 03, 2020
emmy2fyn:
what part of ibadan do you stay?
We can survey together and look at people's wants and need.
There should be a problem 2million should solve in your area.
You go raba me small change for Waka Waka o

2 Likes

Re: Advise Me On The Type Of Business I Should Go For by ojun50(m): 8:36pm On Oct 03, 2020
Jamesbiodun:
provision is okay
Not advisable

2 Likes

Re: Advise Me On The Type Of Business I Should Go For by ojun50(m): 8:37pm On Oct 03, 2020
southniyikaye:
what part of ibadan do you stay?
We can survey together and look at people's wants and need.
There should be a problem 2million should solve in your area.
You go raba me small change for Waka Waka o

We can survey together
Sharp guy

1 Like

Re: Advise Me On The Type Of Business I Should Go For by blackpanthar: 8:51pm On Oct 03, 2020
emmy2fyn:

very good idea... i feel you should go and learn from any block industry so you can understand the trade better

1 Like

Re: Advise Me On The Type Of Business I Should Go For by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 03, 2020
emmy2fyn:

Blockmaking will frustrate you if you don't have the technical know how.You have to know the kind of sands to combine in precise measurements that'd make the blocks 'strong'.Rain can affect freshly made blocks, fluctuating prices of materials, over/underestimation, availability of space, transportation of goods are factors you should consider.Blockmaking can be lucrative in places where houses never plenty.What do i know sha, let's wait for the elders.

1 Like

Re: Advise Me On The Type Of Business I Should Go For by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 03, 2020
No be anyhow sand dem take dey mould block o
You have to go for the training proper

1 Like

Re: Advise Me On The Type Of Business I Should Go For by emmy2fyn(m): 6:59pm On Oct 04, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Blockmaking will frustrate you if you don't have the technical know how.You have to know the kind of sands to combine in precise measurements that'd make the blocks 'strong'.Rain can affect freshly made blocks, fluctuating prices of materials, over/underestimation, availability of space, transportation of goods are factors you should consider.Blockmaking can be lucrative in places where houses never plenty.What do i know sha, let's wait for the elders.

Thanks I will employ hands and already have bought a vehicle that can do that , am planning to use my New site. Thanks to all ur contribution
Re: Advise Me On The Type Of Business I Should Go For by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 05, 2020
emmy2fyn:

Thanks I will employ hands and already have bought a vehicle that can do that , am planning to use my New site. Thanks to all ur contribution
You may need to closely supervise your workers.Goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: Advise Me On The Type Of Business I Should Go For by stacyadams: 4:15pm On Oct 05, 2020
ojun50:

We can survey together
Sharp guy
grin grin I lik d hustler ..no homo
Re: Advise Me On The Type Of Business I Should Go For by vikkogg: 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2020
emmy2fyn:

Well, for everything I wanna say now, if I lie, let God Almighty judge me accordingly.
Now, I am into a business but need more fund. The truth is, I don't need a partner. My business remains mine. But I need investor. I am ready to pay 15% ROI monthly for the investor for as long as he wishes to invest in my business. And whenever he wants to stop investing with me, you get back your capital in full. I have an MOU to bind the agreement between me and the investor. So for example, if you invest 1M in my business, you get to receive 150k every month for as long as you wish. And when you're ready to quit, you get your 1M in full. God is my witness. If you're interested in this, kindly check my profile for my WhatsApp contact. PS: I reside in Ibadan, around Apata. I don't mind dropping all my original credentials as collateral for assurance (Degree certificate, NYSC certificate, ND certificate, O'level certificate). Thanks and God bless.
Re: Advise Me On The Type Of Business I Should Go For by emmy2fyn(m): 11:47pm On Oct 06, 2020
vikkogg:

Well, for everything I wanna say now, if I lie, let God Almighty judge me accordingly.
Now, I am into a business but need more fund. The truth is, I don't need a partner. My business remains mine. But I need investor. I am ready to pay 15% ROI monthly for the investor for as long as he wishes to invest in my business. And whenever he wants to stop investing with me, you get back your capital in full. I have an MOU to bind the agreement between me and the investor. So for example, if you invest 1M in my business, you get to receive 150k every month for as long as you wish. And when you're ready to quit, you get your 1M in full. God is my witness. If you're interested in this, kindly check my profile for my WhatsApp contact. PS: I reside in Ibadan, around Apata. I don't mind dropping all my original credentials as collateral for assurance (Degree certificate, NYSC certificate, ND certificate, O'level certificate). Thanks and God bless.

Thanks dropping ur certificate is not the issue but how legit ur company name and I just want to start my own too not investing on other business now.
Re: Advise Me On The Type Of Business I Should Go For by Iseoluwani: 2:37am On Oct 07, 2020
emmy2fyn:

go into transportation business
A business that brings you daily income. if you are the type that knows how to save you will make ur money

1.don't invest all at once
In Ibadan a new bike is 225000,@ iworoad, buy 3 or 2 for a start.

2.give it out on installment 370k. they pay u back in 10months. 9000 per week

3. if you are the shy type, that can't threaten or scare anybody,dont do it.

4a new bike can work comfortable for 10months without having fault.

5. no business is risk free.

above all check for what people need always. transportation and foodstuff is one of them. I wish someone told me all this.

1 Like

Re: Advise Me On The Type Of Business I Should Go For by vikkogg: 6:34am On Oct 07, 2020
emmy2fyn:

Thanks dropping ur certificate is not the issue but how legit ur company name and I just want to start my own too not investing on other business now.

Oh...OK.
Well, I thought you were just after making some returns with your capital, not knowing you wish to start your own business. Just take a good look at your area and determine what people need on a daily basis. I wish you best of luck sir.

1 Like

Re: Advise Me On The Type Of Business I Should Go For by emmy2fyn(m): 7:19pm On Oct 07, 2020
Iseoluwani:

go into transportation business
A business that brings you daily income. if you are the type that knows how to save you will make ur money

1.don't invest all at once
In Ibadan a new bike is 225000,@ iworoad, buy 3 or 2 for a start.

2.give it out on installment 370k. they pay u back in 10months. 9000 per week

3. if you are the shy type, that can't threaten or scare anybody,dont do it.

4a new bike can work comfortable for 10months without having fault.

5. no business is risk free.

above all check for what people need always. transportation and foodstuff is one of them. I wish someone told me all this.

thanks My Guy, I bought one last year December and he rode it for some time then told me his brother stole it, and he can't find the brother again but I took him to police station asking him to pay me and he agreed to be paying 10k monthly

1 Like

Re: Advise Me On The Type Of Business I Should Go For by Iseoluwani: 7:42pm On Oct 07, 2020
emmy2fyn:

thanks My Guy, I bought one last year December and he rode it for some time then told me his brother stole it, and he can't find the brother again but I took him to police station asking him to pay me and he agreed to be paying 10k monthly

thats why I said anyone going into transportation business must be very strict, 10k monthly is too small. as a risk taker i will buy him another bike and he will be paying me double in a week, I will now give him close monitoring that he will won't miss a week, threaten him with police, his parents sef will beg tire.
since he will be paying double per week, I will make sure he has paid his debt of the stolen bike, and has paid for part for the new one given to him, I will now find one flimsy excuse and collect the bike from him, then give it to another person at cost effective price

I told u from onset if u are not bold or strict u can't do transportation business. but u still need to know that no business gives you gain without giving you challenges.

2 Likes

Re: Advise Me On The Type Of Business I Should Go For by VerifiedRealtor(m): 1:09am On Oct 09, 2020
emmy2fyn:

Yeah the Block Industry business is a very lucrative one, but trust me it's not a business you go into blindly without knowing the pro's and con's binding it.

Well, if you're really serious and interested in going this business investment route; you sure need the complete knowledge and practical experience of how it all operates...

You can consult me for guidance: my contact on my signature.

1 Like

Re: Advise Me On The Type Of Business I Should Go For by Oluwahelpme(m): 2:16am On Oct 09, 2020
emmy2fyn:
Invest that money with me, while you earn 3% Return On Investment every month. Guarantee. No story. I will sign agreement with you.
Re: Advise Me On The Type Of Business I Should Go For by emmy2fyn(m): 2:25am On Oct 09, 2020
Oluwahelpme:
Invest that money with me, while you earn 3% Return On Investment every month. Guarantee. No story. I will sign agreement with you.

Return too small and I need my business not joint venture
Re: Advise Me On The Type Of Business I Should Go For by Oluwahelpme(m): 2:31am On Oct 09, 2020
emmy2fyn:

Not to small friend. Real business is not about getting rich quick. Don't go and waste ur money in the name of doing business. My best advice.
Re: Advise Me On The Type Of Business I Should Go For by Oluwahelpme(m): 2:40am On Oct 09, 2020
emmy2fyn:

Ok, pay me, while I nurture u in business.
Re: Advise Me On The Type Of Business I Should Go For by emmy2fyn(m): 9:13pm On Oct 09, 2020
Oluwahelpme:
Ok, pay me, while I nurture u in business.

Thanks friend I have a business am still into but need to diversify
Re: Advise Me On The Type Of Business I Should Go For by Abiodunspectre(m): 10:53pm On Oct 09, 2020
You can visit your bank for financial advisory also don't forget to open an FCMB Business Account. It's designed to cater to the day-to-day banking needs for your business. Click on link below to open an account.

1 Like

Re: Advise Me On The Type Of Business I Should Go For by tojos(m): 12:13am On Oct 10, 2020
emmy2fyn:

I got a business for you, and it's one of the businesses I do part-time while working. I'm even considering quitting my job in order to go fully into the business, because it's a gold-mine of a business that so many people are not aware of. Briefly, let me highlight some features of the business:

It's stress free.

It's easy to start and requires a minimum capital of about 45k.

Unlike some businesses out there that tend to collapse, your investment will be 100% safe.

100% ROI can be achieved within a few months of investing depending on your efforts. Even with the minimum investment of 45k, you can make 7 million naira in a year by re-investing your earnings. It all boils down to your effort.

The business guarantees residual income for your family long after you retire. That means an investment that would never go down, and your income would keeps coming in multiples for the rest of life and for your family to inherit.

And to conclude, this business is 100% legit and real. Even people in the diaspora are investing in it.

If you want to know more about the business I'm talking about, chat me up for free on my whatsapp 08023032540. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Advise Me On The Type Of Business I Should Go For by Oluwahelpme(m): 12:50pm On Oct 11, 2020
emmy2fyn:

Thanks friend I have a business am still into but need to diversify
Yes, I will teach you a good business.

1 Like

Re: Advise Me On The Type Of Business I Should Go For by emmy2fyn(m): 7:55pm On Oct 11, 2020
Oluwahelpme:
Yes, I will teach you a good business.

ok but have u succeeded in practicing all the businesses u want to teach me?if yes what is it? and if No, have the experience first thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Focus! Check Out Opened Opportunities To Expand Your Business / The New Currency In The Online Market / Designs That Speak Volumes: Elevate Your Brand With Expert Graphic Design!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.