Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Oduduwa Football Team - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduduwa Football Team (3158 Views)

2023 Presidency: Nigeria To Me Is Like A Football Team – Orji Kalu / IPOB set up football team, begins road maintenance in the East (pic) / FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oduduwa Football Team by BuhariAdvocate: 12:46am On Oct 04, 2020
Bastard ipob criminal terrorist. They are so bitter disgusting people I know your parents is nothing to u else you will not take someone parents to the cleaner.
3bags:
[s][/s]
tell that to your harlot mother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Football Team by supercase1(m): 12:54am On Oct 04, 2020
helinues:
Who are the were/Asinwin championing the Oduduwa Republic Palava.

Anyways they would be put in place before they turned to nonentities
u and ur fellow Hypocritical northerners will make Nigeria break up one day and by then we shall see how many tribes u shall put to place.

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Football Team by supercase1(m): 12:55am On Oct 04, 2020
Justice35:
Lolzzzz imagine you are been asked to draw an oduduwa flag in exam.....hmmm how will they manage to draw that masquerade head in that flag?
oduduwa republic would be known as the head quarters of human rituals in the whole world grin

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Football Team by IGBOSON1: 1:35am On Oct 04, 2020
Karlovich:
Afonjanistan National team, I wonder why they have a decapitated head on their flag

Any reason for your caustic remarks?
Re: Oduduwa Football Team by frankyychiji(f): 5:34am On Oct 04, 2020
IamWonderful:
Baby factory ritualism drug trafficking Fc
Abeg how can any yoruba man in his right sense accuse another for ritualism?

If you were an adult in the early 80s, you would know Yorubas set the pace for drug trafficking, internet fraud and credit card scam long before others got smart . But I know you got all your intelligence from wailing on NL grin

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Football Team by frankyychiji(f): 5:43am On Oct 04, 2020
updatechange:

That's not true, Yoruba people are tolerant they live in peace with people that re not theirs and allow them practice their faith.

The truth is every Yoruba Christian always have atleast 1 or 2 Muslim in thier family or background
Forget about all these online bullcrap

How many times have u seen Yorubas fight each other along religious line in your area or has it ever happened there before..?
It might interest you that even bishop Oyedepo has a Muslim name.
That was in times past.
Today, those your mooslim brothers are simmering with hate and intolerance and if you guys don't watch it...

In Osun State especially, we have seen and heard disturbing news about mooslims thete, those ones would soon manifest.

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Football Team by frankyychiji(f): 5:49am On Oct 04, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Bastard ipob criminal terrorist. They are so bitter disgusting people I know your parents is nothing to u else you will not take someone parents to the cleaner.
Lol Jesusloveyou and his cut and join grammar. Who annoyed you? grin

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Football Team by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 04, 2020
frankyychiji:
That was in times past.
Today, those your mooslim brothers are simmering with hate and intolerance and if you guys don't watch it...

In Osun State especially, we have seen and heard disturbing news about mooslims thete, those ones would soon manifest.
All this ones are always looking for ways to divide Yoruba along religious line. All I will tell you is. IT WOUNT WORK

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Football Team by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 04, 2020
This ones are just wasting their time. There are better ways to push for secession other than creating a football team. Mere looking at their face I doubt if they are even yoruba

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Football Team by updatechange(m): 8:38am On Oct 04, 2020
humblelearner:

All this ones are always looking for ways to divide Yoruba along religious line. All I will tell you is. IT WOUNT WORK

No mind them

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Football Team by updatechange(m): 8:41am On Oct 04, 2020
humblelearner:
This ones are just wasting their time. There are better ways to push for secession other than creating a football team. Mere looking at their face I doubt if they are even yoruba

Bro na pepper dem dem dey call am....
This is the first time such will be happening on our media space this loud.
They are not footballers and Oduans have not setup any football team.
It's just a pepper dem thing, better than killing yourself in the name of agitation or protests.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Football Team by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 04, 2020
Ategberoson:

you people are sincerely mad at that side

Yoruba are coward for staying put in Nigeria, now they come out, Yoruba are copying Igbo

you people have turned a secession into political rivalry again as you truncated first Nigeria Democratic settings

you Igbo need to speak to una self because I wonder what other southern can do to satisfy you confused people

anyway I buy the secession of Yoruba out of this Nigeria because this Nigeria failed many youths and those Agbero you see today in Yoruba land and maybe other places were result of a failed Nation

Hausa want to rule and dominate but others want development and accountability but these useless politicians got carried away easily with Hausa-fulani protection the reason why only North are allowed to be efcc boss

Buhari and his co illiterates believes Southwest is beginning to be tired of this failed state hence why OUK was pardoned to put their tent under Southeast

these clowns will continue to rule forever because of one of you senselessness

Clown you must remain with your Fulani Masters wether you like it or not
Re: Oduduwa Football Team by frankyychiji(f): 8:49am On Oct 04, 2020
humblelearner:

A-men! We don't want religious fanaticism that leads to destruction in SW.
Re: Oduduwa Football Team by backtalkG(m): 10:29am On Oct 04, 2020
Mcquine:

Is this a question?

Skull mining comes to mind
� skull mining is tradition to them
Re: Oduduwa Football Team by Timatayo1: 11:07am On Oct 04, 2020
I love this.. Yoruba nation for real... oduduwa republic is loading mark my words

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Football Team by SLAP44: 11:14am On Oct 04, 2020
updatechange:
Oduduwa football team vs Malaysia football team
Nigerians Oduduwans in diaspora. grin

The team is looking good enough for the world cup.
Re: Oduduwa Football Team by adeayo1603: 7:03pm On Oct 04, 2020
Shut up, you don't know what you are saying.Yorubas don't make too much noise
They study and calculate events before they take action.you said yorubas are copying ibos.
Go and confirm,it was after yorubas registered as the 45th member nation in UNPO that the ibos went to register too as the 46th member nation despite all your agitation all this years.have you asked yourself why odua nation was register at the UNPO before the biafra republic

Mind you many ibos are happy now that yorubas have come out fully to join the agitation to secede from Nigeria though yorubas has been doing theirs in the background and making consultation without noise and not creating enemies like you people are doing

Oduduwa nation has drafted her own constitution long time ago and even the national anthem is known by many yorubas

Yoruba are coward for staying put in Nigeria, now they come out, Yoruba are copying Igbo

you people have turned a secession into political rivalry again as you truncated first Nigeria Democratic settings

you Igbo need to speak to una self because I wonder what other southern can do to satisfy you confused people

anyway I buy the secession of Yoruba out of this Nigeria because this Nigeria failed many youths and those Agbero you see today in Yoruba land and maybe other places were result of a failed Nation

Hausa want to rule and dominate but others want development and accountability but these useless politicians got carried away easily with Hausa-fulani protection the reason why only North are allowed to be efcc boss

Buhari and his co illiterates believes Southwest is beginning to be tired of this failed state hence why OUK was pardoned to put their tent under Southeast

these clowns will continue to rule forever because of one of you senselessness [/quote]
[/color][color=#000099]
Re: Oduduwa Football Team by Ategberoson(m): 2:20am On Oct 05, 2020
Mcquine:

Clown you must remain with your Fulani Masters wether you like it or not

is that not why you returned back to them when they wasted your ancestors for good 3years?

it's a shame
Re: Oduduwa Football Team by Yujin(m): 7:10am On Oct 05, 2020
Ategberoson:

these clowns will continue to rule forever because of one of you senselessness
Don't mind that kid. Only simpletons turn a fight for freedom into a kindergarten competition. The goal has been freedom and it remains our focus. Every other side talk is a distraction.
May the Yorubas and other groups stand to their ground for their freedom too.
Re: Oduduwa Football Team by Proeast2: 8:55am On Oct 05, 2020
Banmeallday:
Why is there Igbo FC instead of Biafra? Well its all good! Maybe it is or will be a club in a Biafran Football Federation!!!
We have both Igbo FC and Biafra FC. I think Igbo FC is in Germany while Biafra FC is in SE Asia cool

They should organize Biafra FC Vs. Oduduwa FC match asap and play the match in London with massive awareness and media coverage cool cool

The shock and embarrassment it will cause the cabals profiting from a dead Nigeria will be indescribable grin grin
Re: Oduduwa Football Team by Proeast2: 9:06am On Oct 05, 2020
frankyychiji:
A-men! We don't want religious fanaticism that leads to destruction in SW.

That is why you guys irrespective of religious beliefs should come out en mass and do everything you can to stop that MURIC guy and his likes otherwise they will be used as local sabos to cause religious crises in ur region. The cabals that are profiting from Nigeria's rot are masters in the game of divide and conquer. The next thing they will do now is to empower that guy and his likes with money and connections, and boom he will grow a large following of fanatics whose objective will be an unbridled loyalty to Sokoto.

You guys should be proactive enough by unanimously disowning that MURIC guy now before it's too late.
Re: Oduduwa Football Team by SlayerForever: 10:09am On Oct 05, 2020
Karlovich:
Afonjanistan National team, I wonder why they have a decapitated head on their flag

Re: Oduduwa Football Team by SlayerForever: 10:11am On Oct 05, 2020
AdaugoChisom:
IPOB have cleared grass for them. Lazy Umu coco

Why you no put location for your profile?
Re: Oduduwa Football Team by Ategberoson(m): 10:14am On Oct 05, 2020
Yujin:

Don't mind that kid. Only simpletons turn a fight for freedom into a kindergarten competition. The goal has been freedom and it remains our focus. Every other side talk is a distraction.
May the Yorubas and other groups stand to their ground for their freedom too.

even if we southern Nigeria won't live together to form one govt, let's unite and rescue ourselves out from the political relationship of these bunch of unprogressive backward entity of those bombing agent region
Re: Oduduwa Football Team by Yujin(m): 10:28am On Oct 05, 2020
Ategberoson:

even if we southern Nigeria won't live together to form one govt, let's unite and rescue ourselves out from the political relationship of these bunch of unprogressive backward entity of those bombing agent region
That's how reasonable humans think. Fight together for a single course and thereafter go your separate ways if your differences are unreconcilable.
Re: Oduduwa Football Team by frankyychiji(f): 2:42pm On Oct 05, 2020
Proeast2:

That is why you guys irrespective of religious beliefs should come out en mass and do everything you can to stop that MURIC guy and his likes otherwise they will be used as local sabos to cause religious crises in ur region. The cabals that are profiting from Nigeria's rot are masters in the game of divide and conquer. The next thing they will do now is to empower that guy and his likes with money and connections, and boom he will grow a large following of fanatics whose objective will be an unbridled loyalty to Sokoto.

You guys should be proactive enough by unanimously disowning that MURIC guy now before it's too late.
Which people? Do I look like a Yoruba mooslim to you? Inukwam! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

#endsars: New Video From Another Eyewitness At Lekki Tollgate (57 Minutes) / Garba Shehu Can Indict Bishop Kukah, Cardinal Onayikan With These Photos / Abba Kyari- US Must Face Its Problems And Leave Other Countries Alone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.