Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

“no Boyfriend No Problem” – Bbnaija’s Dorathy Reveals She’s Single - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “no Boyfriend No Problem” – Bbnaija’s Dorathy Reveals She’s Single (2412 Views)

Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single / No Boyfriend, No Problem – Bbnaija's Dorathy Celebrates (watch) / I’m Single, No Boyfriend – Ghanaian Actress J. Jorm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“no Boyfriend No Problem” – Bbnaija’s Dorathy Reveals She’s Single by Afangideh1(m): 9:13pm On Oct 03, 2020
Big Brother Nigeria (BBNaija) season 5 first runner-up, Dorathy Bachor has revealed on social media that she is single.
The former lockdown housemate disclosed this in a tweet she posted on her official Twitter page today being Saturday, October 3.

She made this known while reacting to the hash tag “#NationalBoyfriendDay” which trended on the micro blogging platform, Twitter throughout today.

Tweeting with the hash tag, Dorathy Bachor who recently broke down and was rushed to hospital wrote, “No boyfriend no problem”.
In a related news, Dorathy’s management has revealed that she has been discharged from the hospital, is now recuperating, and would continue with her media tour as soon as she fully recovers

Click on the link below to See tweet

https://www.clevloaded.com/2020/10/no-boyfriend-no-problem-bbnaijas.html

Re: “no Boyfriend No Problem” – Bbnaija’s Dorathy Reveals She’s Single by Lordjiggs09(m): 9:17pm On Oct 03, 2020
Okay. No problems at all.
Re: “no Boyfriend No Problem” – Bbnaija’s Dorathy Reveals She’s Single by IamD18: 9:26pm On Oct 03, 2020
She gave Ozo Greenlight, Ozo didn't send her.

She gave Bright Greenlight, Bright didn't send her.

She gave Prince, Prince sure didn't find her attractive, but just a friend.

Now she's saying that "No boyfriend, no problem". This further proves that statements as such are most times, championed by jilted women who couldn't get themselves the kind of men they desired.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “no Boyfriend No Problem” – Bbnaija’s Dorathy Reveals She’s Single by Vulcanheph(m): 9:49pm On Oct 03, 2020
Why will you have a boyfriend when your Chest is very intimidating. gringringrin

5 Likes

Re: “no Boyfriend No Problem” – Bbnaija’s Dorathy Reveals She’s Single by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 03, 2020
IamD18:

Now she's saying that "No boyfriend, no problem". This further proves that statements as such are most times, championed by jilted women who couldn't get themselves the kind of men they desired.
Hmmmm.... You might be right though, but I think she's stylishly shooting her shot.
Dora Bby.
Ladies be forming feminists but the truth is we all want a man we can call ours.

3 Likes

Re: “no Boyfriend No Problem” – Bbnaija’s Dorathy Reveals She’s Single by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 03, 2020
Vulcanheph:
Why will you have a boyfriend when your Chest is very intimidating. gringringrin
grin grin grin
The same people on Nairaland are also the ones on Twitter.

2 Likes

Re: “no Boyfriend No Problem” – Bbnaija’s Dorathy Reveals She’s Single by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 03, 2020
undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: “no Boyfriend No Problem” – Bbnaija’s Dorathy Reveals She’s Single by danielistics(m): 11:55pm On Oct 03, 2020
Pa3cia:
Before I became a Nairalander, I come here as a guest to entertain myself with savage and hilarious comments for years, esp on Igbo/Yoruba/Hausa, Buhari or any celebrity related topic, guys here don't send.
So far so good, Nairaland is the best, glad I finally joined.

You sound like a teenager smh.
Re: “no Boyfriend No Problem” – Bbnaija’s Dorathy Reveals She’s Single by yarimo(m): 12:46am On Oct 04, 2020
danielistics:

and how is that your business ?mtceeew undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “no Boyfriend No Problem” – Bbnaija’s Dorathy Reveals She’s Single by Nobody: 1:21am On Oct 04, 2020
She's stylishly advertising herself for Big God's in Abuja
Re: “no Boyfriend No Problem” – Bbnaija’s Dorathy Reveals She’s Single by Iceyjayz: 6:24am On Oct 04, 2020
IamD18:

Lol there's nothing attractive in her if not her boobs, nothing!

2 Likes

Re: “no Boyfriend No Problem” – Bbnaija’s Dorathy Reveals She’s Single by Iceyjayz: 6:26am On Oct 04, 2020
danielistics:

What do you expect from a local street girl? look at her ponmo mouth self. grin

1 Like

Re: “no Boyfriend No Problem” – Bbnaija’s Dorathy Reveals She’s Single by JaneYave(f): 6:34am On Oct 04, 2020
Another strategy.You have forgotten so soon that we watched you,its your choice anyway.May we not use our mouth to block our blessings!

2 Likes

Re: “no Boyfriend No Problem” – Bbnaija’s Dorathy Reveals She’s Single by Telegram234(m): 6:34am On Oct 04, 2020
sugar daddies and chiefs nko
Re: “no Boyfriend No Problem” – Bbnaija’s Dorathy Reveals She’s Single by OmoBaale1(m): 6:36am On Oct 04, 2020
Afangideh1:

Big Brother Nigeria (BBNaija) season 5 first runner-up, Dorathy Bachor has revealed on social media that she is single.
The former lockdown housemate disclosed this in a tweet she posted on her official Twitter page today being Saturday, October 3.

She made this known while reacting to the hash tag “#NationalBoyfriendDay” which trended on the micro blogging platform, Twitter throughout today.

Tweeting with the hash tag, Dorathy Bachor who recently broke down and was rushed to hospital wrote, “No boyfriend no problem”.
In a related news, Dorathy’s management has revealed that she has been discharged from the hospital, is now recuperating, and would continue with her media tour as soon as she fully recovers

Click on the link below to See tweet

https://www.clevloaded.com/2020/10/no-boyfriend-no-problem-bbnaijas.html
SEE BABY FACTORY FOR ALL D MOFO
Re: “no Boyfriend No Problem” – Bbnaija’s Dorathy Reveals She’s Single by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 04, 2020
danielistics:

You sound like my Grand Pa cool
Wow!!!
Glad to know Grannies are also on Nairaland.
Re: “no Boyfriend No Problem” – Bbnaija’s Dorathy Reveals She’s Single by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 04, 2020
Iceyjayz:
What do you expect from a local street girl? look at her ponmo mouth self. grin
grin grin
I knw u love me, I love you too, stori yiii ti fe ma po ju, ma se bayii naa ( in olamide's voice).
This bobo likes me ooooo lmao, u don run go view my display picture.
Pls let me be your local street friend, you just can't have only Audio Classy friend grin grin.
Who knows you fit fly my local sef to Dubai, can't wait to travel by air, dream finally coming through.
Re: “no Boyfriend No Problem” – Bbnaija’s Dorathy Reveals She’s Single by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 04, 2020
yarimo:
and how is that your business ?mtceeew undecided
Thank you, these guys keep looking for trouble and when I reply, they start shouting yen yen yen.
Pls can I pm you
Sorry abt the the other day, so sorry.
Good morning.
Re: “no Boyfriend No Problem” – Bbnaija’s Dorathy Reveals She’s Single by yarimo(m): 11:48am On Oct 04, 2020
Pa3cia:

Thank you, these guys keep looking for trouble and when I reply, they start shouting yen yen yen.
Pls can I pm you
Sorry abt the the other day, so sorry.
Good morning.
no problem you are welcome.

1 Like

Re: “no Boyfriend No Problem” – Bbnaija’s Dorathy Reveals She’s Single by Gdskillful(m): 12:16pm On Oct 04, 2020
I fit put dick for ur pussy
Re: “no Boyfriend No Problem” – Bbnaija’s Dorathy Reveals She’s Single by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 04, 2020
yarimo:
no problem you are welcome.
Thank You.
Re: “no Boyfriend No Problem” – Bbnaija’s Dorathy Reveals She’s Single by NobleAngell(f): 10:33pm On Oct 04, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Lol there's nothing attractive in her if not her boobs, nothing!
Then go for them.
Re: “no Boyfriend No Problem” – Bbnaija’s Dorathy Reveals She’s Single by mrwonlasewonie: 10:41pm On Oct 04, 2020
IamD18:

wait o I don't understand.i thought it was ozo that was trying to come close to her and she cut him off by telling him to keep his distance and the boy obeyed by staying in his lane? Abi no be wetin happen be that?
Re: “no Boyfriend No Problem” – Bbnaija’s Dorathy Reveals She’s Single by TheCork(m): 1:32am On Oct 05, 2020
Pa3cia:

Thank You.

U well come.
Anyways Hello. I am a music video Londoner director & I urgently need u to to star in one of my video wit davido...can u please quickly directly send me a naaaaked picture of yor sef from different angle so I can go thru it to check if u pass the audition.
Kindly please hurry smiley
Re: “no Boyfriend No Problem” – Bbnaija’s Dorathy Reveals She’s Single by Nobody: 5:24am On Oct 05, 2020
Pa3cia:

grin grin
I knw u love me, I love you too, stori yiii ti fe ma po ju, ma se bayii naa ( in olamide's voice).
This bobo likes me ooooo lmao, u don run go view my display picture.
Pls let me be your local street friend, you just can't have only Audio Classy friend grin grin.
Who knows you fit fly my local sef to Dubai, can't wait to travel by air, dream finally coming through.
Forget that troll

1 Like

Re: “no Boyfriend No Problem” – Bbnaija’s Dorathy Reveals She’s Single by Nobody: 5:25am On Oct 05, 2020
mrwonlasewonie:
wait o I don't understand.i thought it was ozo that was trying to come close to her and she cut him off by telling him to keep his distance and the boy obeyed by staying in his lane? Abi no be wetin happen be that?
No woman likes a confused man.
Re: “no Boyfriend No Problem” – Bbnaija’s Dorathy Reveals She’s Single by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 05, 2020
Chii59:

Forget that troll
Thank you ma.

1 Like

Re: “no Boyfriend No Problem” – Bbnaija’s Dorathy Reveals She’s Single by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 05, 2020
Very hard to believe
With that breast!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Segun Odegbami's Daughter, May7ven Rocks White Long Hair. Hot Or Not? / Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant / PHOTO – Nollywood Actress Mercy Johnson Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.