Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,839 members, 7,802,689 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Secondus: Atiku Can Still Contest 2023 Presidential Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Secondus: Atiku Can Still Contest 2023 Presidential Election (21247 Views)

Oshiomhole Can Still Contest And Return As APC National Chairman – Tony Momoh / How Atiku Can Win 2019 Presidential Election — Witches / I Don’t Think Atiku Can Defeat Buhari. No, He Can’t – Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secondus: Atiku Can Still Contest 2023 Presidential Election by Intrepid01(m): 9:50am On Oct 04, 2020
chamboy:
I think Secondus just acted foolish for endorsing Atiku. A counter act by APC to field southeast/southsouth(west) candidacy can destroy PDP's hope.

He didn’t endorse Atiku, he answered the question rightly. It was a set up and expectedly he must answer that every Nigerian that is constitutionally eligible to be voted for, should be allowed. If he had said otherwise he would be unnecessarily setting his party up for trouble.
Re: Secondus: Atiku Can Still Contest 2023 Presidential Election by garfield1: 9:50am On Oct 04, 2020
kcnwaigbo:

The presidency will never get to the SW in 2023.The north does not care about parties.They will vote for a northern candidate on any platform

Time will tell
Re: Secondus: Atiku Can Still Contest 2023 Presidential Election by KunleyY19(m): 9:50am On Oct 04, 2020
Osinbanjo will destroy this man if he his fielded... grin grin grin grin Straight winning... Osinbanjo ticks all boxes for me...

1 Like

Re: Secondus: Atiku Can Still Contest 2023 Presidential Election by abysirius(m): 10:01am On Oct 04, 2020
What you did not mention is what becomes of the aggrieved pdp members that believe their candidate should have been considered for the party candidature.

Truth be told. Both PDP and APC would be reschuffled but I don't see either going into extinction before 2023.

AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin grin
Did u see the large number of APC Northern Governors at Atiku's child wedding today.
Only zombies wi still be fighting themselves over APC and PDP.

We have told u guys, that the Northern Oligarchs, Governors irrespective of party and power brokers are hell bent of returning power back to PDP in 2023.

APC is already inevitably dead, most Northern APC political office holders notably Govenrors and National Assembly members that left PDP in before 2015 election are already back in PDP with one foot---Quote me.
Nothing like APC again, Tinubu faction will also go back to their old ACN nomenclature, Buhari CPC loyalists are also fighting for their political relevant and survival before 2023, cos no more Buhari on the ballot box in 2023 election.
The likes of Amaechi will be reconciled with Wike in order to accommodate both factions into River PDP ahead 2023 while the inevitable APC break up and disintegration unfolds ahead of 2023---Quote me again
Re: Secondus: Atiku Can Still Contest 2023 Presidential Election by Basher8583: 10:56am On Oct 04, 2020
myBraine:
Can still contest or will still contest?

Who else is more prepared to rule this country if not for Atiku?

An aspirant that spent 9 months in Dubai. He has mastered all their major secrets and pocketed their IPs. A vote in Atiku is a vote for progress in Nigeria. An aspirant that took his time to travel to faraway Asia to learn and master how development works, just imagine what he'll do once he's elected into office.

In Atiku we trust.

He spent nine months in Dubai to shop for properties he would eventually buy if he manages to become the president of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Secondus: Atiku Can Still Contest 2023 Presidential Election by adedehinbo(m): 12:33pm On Oct 04, 2020
Omoslim26:

Well They will be compelled to especially if a Sw wins the ticket in Apc
that will be a suicide mission for them,northerners will rather vote south west than east
Re: Secondus: Atiku Can Still Contest 2023 Presidential Election by ofiko123(m): 12:57pm On Oct 04, 2020
How many times will Atiku contest presidential election in Nigeria..
Re: Secondus: Atiku Can Still Contest 2023 Presidential Election by ImmaculateJOE(m): 12:58pm On Oct 04, 2020
kcnwaigbo:

Lol he would win over 95% of the votes in the SE

In your dreams abi...?
Re: Secondus: Atiku Can Still Contest 2023 Presidential Election by PecE2Make: 12:59pm On Oct 04, 2020
And I will not vote Him
Re: Secondus: Atiku Can Still Contest 2023 Presidential Election by Bellfun(m): 1:55pm On Oct 04, 2020
spiritedtete:
If he contest for 600 years he will still lose.. Atiku will never rule Nigeria.

Amen!!!
Re: Secondus: Atiku Can Still Contest 2023 Presidential Election by ThatFairGuy1: 1:59pm On Oct 04, 2020
irepnaija4eva:

The presidency was micro zoned to the southwest 1999..
The southwest betrayed the south south 2015 with a hidden agender to become president 2023..
If the south west can't support the southeast, or better still the south south my brother, let the North continue..

But all the same,, am in for a better president irrespective of any geographic zone his from..
Betrayed South? Are you a teenager Because you speak and reason like teenager that Understands Politics not.

Micro zoned to South West? Why then did Ekueme contested the ticket Against Obj? It was Yoruba and Hausa delegates that voted Obj, South South and East voted Ekueme. you need to dust your history book.
Re: Secondus: Atiku Can Still Contest 2023 Presidential Election by ThatFairGuy1: 2:03pm On Oct 04, 2020
myBraine:

An aspirant that spent 9 months in Dubai. He has mastered all their major secrets and pocketed their IPs. A vote in Atiku is a vote for progress in Nigeria. An aspirant that took his time to travel to faraway Asia to learn and master how development works, just imagine what he'll do once he's elected into office.

In Atiku we trust.
Your name doesn't implies you. This crap is not brainy. It's riot against common sense.

You're not brilliant, you need to grow intellectually
Re: Secondus: Atiku Can Still Contest 2023 Presidential Election by JAMO84: 2:34pm On Oct 04, 2020
irepnaija4eva:

The presidency was micro zoned to the southwest 1999..
The southwest betrayed the south south 2015 with a hidden agender to become president 2023..
If the south west can't support the southeast, or better still the south south my brother, let the North continue..

But all the same,, am in for a better president irrespective of any geographic zone his from..
Useless talk. SW won an election, Igbo and Hausa conspired and denied us our mandate, we made life miserable for the betrayals without firing a single shot; they had no choice but to hand us the presidency

When we fought the Yar Adua cabal to make Jonathan the acting president, when we gave him 7 million votes despite a Yoruba man, Tunde Bakare was Buhari's vice, You people did not see us as betrayals. But he refused to do anything in SW and we treated his fork up, it's not our fault that he only loved SS and SE and he didn't hide it. He even referred to our leaders as rascals, let him enjoy his early retirement, he deserves it.

I AM DONE TALKING
Re: Secondus: Atiku Can Still Contest 2023 Presidential Election by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 04, 2020
Meninmen:

Lol. Tinubu betrayed his own people, betrayed the South, with the hope that in 2023, he will be given power. He doesn't condemn anything about this govt, even when Fulani herdsmen kill yorubas. You remember when a popular youruba's leader daughter was killed by Fulani herdsmen, Tinubu said "God gives and God takes"! Lobatan! How best do you define a coward? People who have been known from time immemorial to be cowards are calling others cowards!

So, it will actually be suicidal for Tinubu, when he realises that, after all his efforts, money, and slavery to PMB, the PDP and APC zones their tickets to the NORTH. We all know the yorubas want 2023 presidency more than the igbos do!

Now, concerning the igbos, you should realize that a VP slot will not be bad to start with. After the reign of the Northern president after PMB, power will go to the SE. That's the plan!

PS: I'm not igbo!

I can care less what or who you are. There was never any agreement between the south on any candidate or political party. We've always had different ideology so where the betrayal theory comes from is funny to me.

Igbos don't want the presidency or they know they can't have it? Deceive yourself but that's the only person you can deceive.

Tinubu loses or wins, it's remains big lose for the Igbos and don't be surprised if the VP slot is zoned to the west.
Re: Secondus: Atiku Can Still Contest 2023 Presidential Election by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 04, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

I can care less what or who you are. There was never any agreement between the south on any candidate or political party. We've always had different ideology so where the betrayal theory comes from is funny to me.

Igbos don't want the presidency or they know they can't have it? Deceive yourself but that's the only person you can deceive.

Tinubu loses or wins, it's remains big lose for the Igbos and don't be surprised if the VP slot is zoned to the west.

The summary is that in 2023, Tinubu will cry premium tears! grin. It's already started with the Edo governorship election!

1 Like

Re: Secondus: Atiku Can Still Contest 2023 Presidential Election by salam8528: 4:13pm On Oct 04, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:
Pdp and apc will collapse before 2023, there will be a third force who will take the country come 2023.
we will all love that
Re: Secondus: Atiku Can Still Contest 2023 Presidential Election by blacknp(m): 4:42pm On Oct 04, 2020
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin grin
Did u see the large number of APC Northern Governors at Atiku's child wedding today.
Only zombies wi still be fighting themselves over APC and PDP.

We have told u guys, that the Northern Oligarchs, Governors irrespective of party and power brokers are hell bent of returning power back to PDP in 2023.

APC is already inevitably dead, most Northern APC political office holders notably Govenrors and National Assembly members that left PDP in before 2015 election are already back in PDP with one foot---Quote me.
Nothing like APC again, Tinubu faction will also go back to their old ACN nomenclature, Buhari CPC loyalists are also fighting for their political relevant and survival before 2023, cos no more Buhari on the ballot box in 2023 election.
The likes of Amaechi will be reconciled with Wike in order to accommodate both factions into River PDP ahead 2023 while the inevitable APC break up and disintegration unfolds ahead of 2023---Quote me again
Rubbish talk from a misconstrued imagination, Osinbajo is the next President of Nigeria, take it, or leave it.
Re: Secondus: Atiku Can Still Contest 2023 Presidential Election by blacknp(m): 4:45pm On Oct 04, 2020
Meninmen:

The summary is that in 2023, Tinubu will cry premium tears! grin. It's already started with the Edo governorship election!
Everything is always about Tinubu, na so Jagaban dey worry your life?
Re: Secondus: Atiku Can Still Contest 2023 Presidential Election by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 04, 2020
blacknp:
Everything is always about Tinubu, na so Jagaban dey worry your life?

Yes o. The day he chook mouth for our elections for Edo state!. He will cry premium tears in 2023. Na me talk am! grin
Re: Secondus: Atiku Can Still Contest 2023 Presidential Election by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 04, 2020
RaptObserver:
U don chop Obaseki money finish abi? Class captain of tax collectors. If PDP wish to win, they should bring a southerner in the spirit of unity and national inclusiveness. It is abnormal for north to have another 8 years after Buhari. And they should be kind enough to bring someone who is under 60 years of age cos presidential position no be small physical work.
Age doesn't matter, capacity is what matters the most. Look at Joe Biden and Donald Trump.
Re: Secondus: Atiku Can Still Contest 2023 Presidential Election by gtown: 6:14pm On Oct 04, 2020
myBraine:

In Atiku we trust.
So you prefer Atiku with Dubai strategies to Obi with Chinese strategies.?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3-month jail term: IGP Baba Will Never Disregard Court Ruling - Adejobi / Peter Obi Addressing The Bayelsa Traditional Ruler's Council(photos) / 2027: El-Rufai Sparks Defection Rumours With Visit To SDP Secretariat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.