Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Secondus: Atiku Can Still Contest 2023 Presidential Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Secondus: Atiku Can Still Contest 2023 Presidential Election (21256 Views)

Oshiomhole Can Still Contest And Return As APC National Chairman – Tony Momoh / How Atiku Can Win 2019 Presidential Election — Witches / I Don’t Think Atiku Can Defeat Buhari. No, He Can’t – Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secondus: Atiku Can Still Contest 2023 Presidential Election by ChukwuObe: 7:01pm On Oct 04, 2020
irepnaija4eva:

The presidency was micro zoned to the southwest 1999..
The southwest betrayed the south south 2015 with a hidden agender to become president 2023..
If the south west can't support the southeast, or better still the south south my brother, let the North continue..

But all the same,, am in for a better president irrespective of any geographic zone his from..

You are a liar. I hope you are not telling all these lies to your children? If the presidency was microzoned to the southwest, why did your Ekwueme contest the PDP presidency with OBJ in Jos convention in 1998 or is Ekweume from South West also? Or were you not born then and just relying of the fake news from Kanu the terrorist?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Secondus: Atiku Can Still Contest 2023 Presidential Election by Megaideas(f): 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2020
WE DON'T NEED ANOTHER OLD MAN, HE SHOULD GO AND REST.
Re: Secondus: Atiku Can Still Contest 2023 Presidential Election by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 04, 2020
Meninmen:

The summary is that in 2023, Tinubu will cry premium tears! grin. It's already started with the Edo governorship election!

What bad is it if Tinubu cries premium in 2023 when people like you have been crying all your life? I don't really see that as a big deal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secondus: Atiku Can Still Contest 2023 Presidential Election by irepnaija4eva(m): 8:28pm On Oct 04, 2020
miyagi01:
Why are u this daft. Which one is betray dat u shouting up and down like a slowpoke

Seems your a bastard.. I might be wrong in my ascertion but that doesn't mean u should insult me...
Re: Secondus: Atiku Can Still Contest 2023 Presidential Election by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 04, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

What bad is it if Tinubu cries premium in 2023 when people like you have been crying all your life? I don't really see that as a big deal.

Good, you have agreed Tinubu will shed preminum tears in 2023. Do you also agree that he is going to kikiriki Maximum prison after 2023? grin
Re: Secondus: Atiku Can Still Contest 2023 Presidential Election by irepnaija4eva(m): 8:30pm On Oct 04, 2020
miyagi01:
Why are u this daft. Which one is betray dat u shouting up and down like a slowpoke

Seems your a fool.. I might me wrong in my ascertion but that shouldnt give u d audacity to insult me...
Re: Secondus: Atiku Can Still Contest 2023 Presidential Election by Miracle2020: 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2020
PDP is treating igbos like prostitutes. The moment atiku open his dollar account all of them will bow. South East is politically irrelevant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secondus: Atiku Can Still Contest 2023 Presidential Election by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 04, 2020
Meninmen:

Good, you have agreed Tinubu will shed preminum tears in 2023. Do you also agree that he is going to kikiriki Maximum prison after 2023? grin
When he's out of jail, he might even go to heaven. The problem with people like you is you don't even know you have a truck load of problems. Of all your problems, Tinubu is the biggest. Shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secondus: Atiku Can Still Contest 2023 Presidential Election by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

When he's out of jail, he might even go to heaven. The problem with people like you is you don't even know you have a truck load of problems. Of all your problems, Tinubu is the biggest. Shame.

Be rest assured that I have no problem grin. Tinubu and every other leader in this country that have been kneeling on the neck of this nation, suffocating it's people shall be eliminated one by one, Isha Allah!

Slave!!!!
Re: Secondus: Atiku Can Still Contest 2023 Presidential Election by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 04, 2020
Jo
Meninmen:

Be rest assured that I have no problem grin. Tinubu and every other leader in this country that have been kneeling on the neck of this nation, suffocating it's people shall be eliminated one by one, Isha Allah!

Slave!!!!
You're an animal who's taking advantage of a faceless forum to misbehave so I'll just let you be. Your mind should tell you who the real slave it.
Re: Secondus: Atiku Can Still Contest 2023 Presidential Election by Oskiki: 9:44pm On Oct 04, 2020
Uche Festus..... Plz change your name oooo if you want PDP to win in 2023 or it will alw this r
Re: Secondus: Atiku Can Still Contest 2023 Presidential Election by Oskiki: 9:45pm On Oct 04, 2020
Plz change your name to Uche Festus if you want PDP to win in 2023 or it will always be second.
Re: Secondus: Atiku Can Still Contest 2023 Presidential Election by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 04, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:
Jo
You're an animal who's taking advantage of a faceless forum to misbehave so I'll just let you be. Your mind should tell you who the real slave it.

A typical slave ranting. So if this forum was not a faceless forum, what would you have done? Yeye dey smell.
Re: Secondus: Atiku Can Still Contest 2023 Presidential Election by blacknp(m): 11:22pm On Oct 04, 2020
Meninmen:

Slave!!!!
Failure be waiting for your peers to come and feed you, confused canary bird, you won’t go and hustle to make a name for yourself and dollars to take care of your mother, It is Bola Tinubu of Lagos State that made you a lowlife? Or you actually believe Nigeria owes you something? Almijiri.
Re: Secondus: Atiku Can Still Contest 2023 Presidential Election by Nobody: 3:10am On Oct 05, 2020
blacknp:
Failure be waiting for your peers to come and feed you, confused canary bird, you won’t go and hustle to make a name for yourself and dollars to take care of your mother, It is Bola Tinubu of Lagos State that made you a lowlife? Or you actually believe Nigeria owes you something? Almijiri.

Lol. He thinks everyone is as useless and broke like him! Actually, I can add you as one of my dependants and I will still be fine.

Continue to wait till 2023 for Tinubu to share 5k to you on election day, because that is what he is good at , buying the destinies of slaves like you for 5k every 4 years!

Slave!!!
Re: Secondus: Atiku Can Still Contest 2023 Presidential Election by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:17am On Oct 05, 2020
myBraine:
Can still contest or will still contest?

Who else is more prepared to rule this country if not for Atiku?

An aspirant that spent 9 months in Dubai. He has mastered all their major secrets and pocketed their IPs. A vote in Atiku is a vote for progress in Nigeria. An aspirant that took his time to travel to faraway Asia to learn and master how development works, just imagine what he'll do once he's elected into office.

In Atiku we trust.

Did he give you activities schedule when he was in Dubai? We keeps making the same mistakes stays in naija know what is our problems and solve it with local methods. Nigeria problems,people, behavior and rational differ from the Dubai peoples

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Special Status For Lagos Bill Passes Second Reading At House Of Reps / 11 Newly-promoted Commissioners Of Police Decorated / Photos Of Ex-governor Turaki In Court Today, Remanded In Kuje Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.