Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) (8848 Views)

Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) / Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal / Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by TheUndercover: 1:53am On Oct 04, 2020
A Nigerian boyfriend has expressed disappointment after his girlfriend charged his mom for making her hair in same hair dressing salon he paid for.
Trouble started when the said boyfriend sent his mom to make her hair at his girlfriend's hair dressing salon and later learnt she paid for the service.

He then confronted his girlfriend to know why she charged his mom knowing fully well she's her future mother-in-law.
The girlfriend however maintained her stand that she wasn't ready to mix business with pleasure, noting she couldn't reject the money his mom offered.
The boyfriend was quick to remind her that he helped her set up the salon by paying for its rent, provides for her needs and shouldn't have charged his mom.

He also added that, if she must collect money after making his mother's hair, she should have asked him to pay and he would have gladly paid.
The boyfriend also regretted investing in her, noting that she spoilt the one opportunity she could have used to bond with her future mother-in-law;
Read full conversation from the leaked WhatsApp chat below;

1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by MrTAnonymous(m): 2:01am On Oct 04, 2020
I am coming back to comment

Incase you don't know na me talk
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:08am On Oct 04, 2020
this is the entilement mentality most nigerians have

They want everything free because you are dating them

His intention of sending his mum to her shop is to get free service, in the mother mind she thinks she is testing their future daughter in law.

Since he knows she is running a business what stops him from telling her that he will pay her after.

thank god, she stopped nonsense before you know it all the female in his family will be coming for free business

in 3 months, business is already bankrupt

Business is business, there is no free launch in freetown

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by DaddyRochie1642: 2:28am On Oct 04, 2020
I Smell Arrogance grin grin
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by stonemasonn: 4:27am On Oct 04, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

His intention of sending his mum to her shop is to get free service, in the mother mind she thinks she is testing their future daughter in law.

Since he knows she is running a business what stops him from telling her that he will pay her after.

thank god, she stopped nonsense before you know it all the female in his family will be coming for free business

How quickly you've forgotten who is paying the bills.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Vulcanheph(m): 5:46am On Oct 04, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Did you not read where the guy clearly stated that he's the one who paid for the Shop, so no matter how business oriented she is , she shouldn't have charged the mother of the man financing your business (That is simply courtsey) or at least she would have charged the woman at a discounted rate, for Crying out loud, that woman is her future mother-in-law So she's basically family to her.

41 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Burgerlomo: 5:50am On Oct 04, 2020
This is going to be very interesting cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:09am On Oct 04, 2020
If I were the guy, I wouldn't make noise about it.
I would have simply quietly and in unsuspecting manner withdrawn all the financial benefits she gets from me with immediate effect.

She is an ingrate.
A very greedy bastard
Business principles kill her there!

When everything is all about money to someone you relate with, FLEE with immediate effect from the person.
Entitlement mentality kill her there.

Why will she charge the mother of her biggest benefactor?

Even governments grant good and big investors tax waivers.

That's called principles of reciprocity

Anyway some people will choose to remain in wickedly parasitic relationships.

If it ain't symbiotic count me out.

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Daum: 6:20am On Oct 04, 2020
I dy come
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Iceyjayz: 6:21am On Oct 04, 2020
Helping Nigerian girls is like wasting your money, they are very greedy, can you imagine such effontery?

he should have used that money to finance his mom business instead.

30 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by dukeprince50: 6:28am On Oct 04, 2020
forget about those guys, if I have a shop and my own mother(not my babe's mom o) I mean, my own mother weh born me for belle come buy something, I go take money.
All I could do is give a discount. its a business, im not running a charity organisation.

My own mother get car weh deh run in the streets of portharcourt back then in 2005, if she mistakenly enter that car anyday, she will pay for her transport despite she been the one who bought the car and gave it for higher purchase.

Its her business, just because u paid half the money for the shop doesn't mean nothing.
Even my mom won't come to my shop and say gimme bag of rice for free, my mom is more intelligent than that.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Dshocker(m): 6:33am On Oct 04, 2020
The guy get 80% of the blame
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 04, 2020
I think the guy is just disappointed and i will too, she shouldn't have collected money from his mother with all the assistance the guy have given to her in the past, she should have used that as a form of appreciation, worst of all u guys r planning a future together u still go dey bill him mama, d girl no wise or her village pple jst flash her line

6 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Godoverevery: 7:03am On Oct 04, 2020
my fiancee also did something similar to me and she is regretting it big time.
Am a farmer so I always send her mom different foods stuff from my farms for free.
She got into rice business of recent and my mum needed 2bag of rice....I linked my mum to her but to my surprise she charge her full money (no discount) I was furious and confronted her.
She said no family in business and I told her your mum will not get anything from me henceforth. she thought I will change my mind but Is now 2 month without me sending anything to her.

She now begging me and i told her they will pay for the yams, potatoes,garri, eggs and chicken from now on.
No family in business.

109 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by jimmychang: 7:11am On Oct 04, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Shut the Bleep up ,you don carry your mumu enter this thread again.Everything is not money money everytime you fool.
Like a said if she was wise she should have collected the money from her boyfriend not the mother on that spot .Not mix business with pleasure yen yen yen ..mouth like donkey

Try dey get sense .....

35 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by adexpa(m): 7:18am On Oct 04, 2020
We all understand that business should remain business (Do not mix family with business) but many business owners plays around it when there is a need. The guy still help her in most of her bills, will the money she collected from the woman make her independent, will she not still go to ask for support from the guy again. she will get triple of the money back from the guy n still earn her to be inlaw's respect suppose she doesn't allow greediness. That's one way she would have appreciated what the guy has done so far but most women feels men does things for them because of sex, they mostly assumed they paid back with sex.

31 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Memberclub(m): 7:22am On Oct 04, 2020
This fake chat is clearly written by the same person.

7 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Godoverevery: 7:22am On Oct 04, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

ooooo really....but if it was the other way round do you think it will reasonable for the guy to charge the girl mother full (no discount)....what message do you think he will be passing across??
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by punisha: 7:23am On Oct 04, 2020
Same style of writing, horrible usage of punctuations, poorly done by same person claiming to have an imaginary gf and everyone is commenting away....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Stan2330(m): 7:28am On Oct 04, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

But the guy said he helped her set up the place and paid rent for the place. Except it was a loan the guy offered to the girl, what the girl did is wrong
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by emkz: 7:31am On Oct 04, 2020
Why won't she collect money from his mother even if he opened the shop for her?

If my mum or family members purchase something from my wife and my wife refuses to collect money from them, I'd pay her from my own pocket. It is not because of respect, it is because it is business and not charity. Nothing kills a business faster than using that model. I once had an aunt who said I could come to her restaurant to eat. Me wey proud like peacock, I no go there except I get money to pay. Even if she see me there and say make I no pay, I go hide pay. She still respects me.

If the mama no get money, that one na another thing.

5 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Theslumflower: 7:34am On Oct 04, 2020
I really don't see myself be in a relationship with someone that results to degrading insults at the slightest provocation. Really childish.

Talking about everything she has was bought by him like for real . SMH
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Vickyace(f): 7:35am On Oct 04, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Exactly my Thoughts. God bless you.

I mean I don’t just understand.
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by GeneralPula: 7:36am On Oct 04, 2020
Both of them are mad

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 04, 2020
someone said both of them are mad

4 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 04, 2020
This is the part of the conversation that got me
This one will never make a good wife no doubt

Well it's safe to say these Vs don't appreciate, they just move on thinking everything you do, they are entitled to
Nah the simps wey dey invest in farm tools I pity
Imagine all the money wey u use open shop for her, nah d guy dey even clothe you probably feeding you too
This got nothing to do with "DONT MIX BUSINESS WITH PLEASURE "
THIS IS PURE INGRATE
Ask yourself as man, would you continue with this kinda relationship?
Peace

4 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by christabell18(f): 8:04am On Oct 04, 2020
The boy and the girl are both at fault...
The girl's fault: business is business.there is no family in business.this is because once the business liquidates due to eye service thing,the same family you did eye rendered eye service to will mock and blame you till you die..the only mistake she made was not to discount the boyfriend's mom. And I love the way she handled the guy during the conversation.she didn't insult him but the guy was so foolish to have insulted her. That's immature and arrogant of the guy.

The boy's fault: No matter what, that doesn't call for insults.tge highest he couldn't have done of he felt disappointed was to tell her what's in his mind and if he isn't pleased with the girl's reaction after that,then end it there.walk away like a responsible guy.you could have as well told all your family members to come make their hairdo for free all because you fund her.And to top it all,you had a count of all you did for her,let's thank God for what he does for us then.
God is even trying for providing for the whole world.you are only providing for one person and you want to die there.ypu are the ill-mannered person here. And with due respect, the mother shouldn't have told the son what happened,instead,call the girl to order. She might not know it's wrong to collect the full money but discount.But the question is ,does the mother even want to pay at all?.I'd say the mother is inconsiderate if she doesn't wanna pay at all,and actually,that's what the story is depicting.

Conclusion....gurl,I'd advice you to be easy on money,you aren't totally wrong,you should have collected the money and returned some to her immediately.
Boy,you need to control yourself.think before you act.you're a man or going to be one someday.
Mum,don't try to be a relationship breaker,try to mend,and it it doesn't seem to be working, then break.
I rest my case

6 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by egopersonified(f): 8:13am On Oct 04, 2020
He should have discussed this with her before sending his mum since he knows she doesn't play with her money. She also shouldn't have collected money on her first visit but collected on subsequent sections. Someone raising half of your capital is no joke. It should have being a thank you for your help while subtly telling him payment would be made on others visits. Last last, the spirit of gratitude is very hard to imbibe.

4 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by 444crop: 8:14am On Oct 04, 2020
Mixing business and family is like two dicks and no chicks

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by DaInferno(m): 8:14am On Oct 04, 2020
Vulcanheph:

Did you not read where the guy clearly stated that he's the one who paid for the Shop, so no matter how business oriented she is , she shouldn't have charged the mother of the man financing your business (That is simply courtsey) or at least she would have charged the woman at a discounted rate, for Crying out loud, that woman is her future mother-in-law So she's basically family to her.
she no charge her... na the mother ask how much?!

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by GreaterFuture1(m): 8:15am On Oct 04, 2020
That's their Problem, their private life Problem, none of our business
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Godoverevery: 8:26am On Oct 04, 2020
christabell18:
The boy and the girl are both at fault...
The girl's fault: business is business.there is no family in business.this is because once the business liquidates due to eye service thing,the same family you did eye rendered eye service to will mock and blame you till you die..the only mistake she made was not to discount the boyfriend's mom. And I love the way she handled the guy during the conversation.she didn't insult him but the guy was so foolish to have insulted her. That's immature and arrogant of the guy.

The boy's fault: No matter what, that doesn't call for insults.tge highest he couldn't have done of he felt disappointed was to tell her what's in his mind and if he isn't pleased with the girl's reaction after that,then end it there.walk away like a responsible guy.you could have as well told all your family members to come make their hairdo for free all because you fund her.And to top it all,you had a count of all you did for her,let's thank God for what he does for us then.
God is even trying for providing for the whole world.you are only providing for one person and you want to die there.ypu are the ill-mannered person here. And with due respect, the mother shouldn't have told the son what happened,instead,call the girl to order. She might not know it's wrong to collect the full money but discount.But the question is ,does the mother even want to pay at all?.I'd say the mother is inconsiderate if she doesn't wanna pay at all,and actually,that's what the story is depicting.

Conclusion....gurl,I'd advice you to be easy on money,you aren't totally wrong,you should have collected the money and returned some to her immediately.
Boy,you need to control yourself.think before you act.you're a man or going to be one someday.
Mum,don't try to be a relationship breaker,try to mend,and it it doesn't seem to be working, then break.
I rest my case
just want to get you clearly.....so if is the other way round the guy should also do same.

If your husband/bf charge your mum in full for a service render how will you feel.

Do you think the guy mother will ever go her shop after that what difference did it make going to her shop??
We are in Nigeria a gesture of not collecting the money from her and collecting it from the son would have been wisdom.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. / Curvy Lady Leading Worship And Praise In Church / If Your Husband Side Chic Is This Sexy, What Would You Do (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.