Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) (42721 Views)

Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses / Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija / Wizkid Flaunts His New Pet Goat; Asks For Name Suggestion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by AmazingELixir: 8:41am On Oct 04, 2020
lipsrsealed

Some of these good for nothing girls portraying zero proper home training should be made to serve jail terms to act as deterrent.

The moral decadence is the society is alarming no decorum anymore youths and elders alike behave like they were all brought up in the jungle ...Puah! I spit#

Social media seem to be doing somuch damage to decency.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by GeneralPula: 8:41am On Oct 04, 2020
adioolayi:
If he slam her #100,000,000 law suit in damages now..we go dey shout

Lol.. kuku Kill her bro..
That one resemble person wey get 100k.
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by AirstarKane(f): 8:41am On Oct 04, 2020
Sometimes ,I just want to be quiet but then I just dey imagine na person born this one too. I am sorry o. Nigerian youths , we dey Bleep up. What's all these rubbish? Ahn ahn na talk be this.
# EndSarsNow!
Someone's life is at stake ooo join the force .

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by Marvieduke(f): 8:41am On Oct 04, 2020
Make the cutlass kill you for real life sef
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by Oovi5(f): 8:42am On Oct 04, 2020
Some girls no get sense! This one just let everyone know say her brain really dey empty
Oponu
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by mamaafrik(m): 8:42am On Oct 04, 2020
Na so God go take your life do Joke too,you wan form attaché now. oodeni kuure,i wo kini buruku bi furo obo yi
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by TheUndercover: 8:44am On Oct 04, 2020
I'm not surprised. Some girls are gullible and stupid. This is one of the reasons why Rape Accusations sometimes shouldn't be taken seriously.

Imagine if this girl get to be a real victim of an incident in the future, no one will believe her.

SMH for this generation gender

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by MartinsD12(m): 8:44am On Oct 04, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by tfash96(m): 8:45am On Oct 04, 2020
All these vagina people sha.. Only God can be delivering us from them. Which kinda stupid joke is that
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by dadavivo: 8:45am On Oct 04, 2020
But she and Laycon are useless to me
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 04, 2020
Siberia01:
cool

When God created Nigerians
he was very tired...
he didn't take time to couple their brains...

The Guy above me is a fraudster

Siberian monk
Chai....Nigerians can be crazy, see how this man is mocking God shamelessly.
OK I'm sorry, I don't know which of god he is serving....that is getting tired. My own is the God of Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad and he doesn't get tired any day anytime.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by Stanweezy(m): 8:45am On Oct 04, 2020
She wan trend phewwww
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by Auxtin85(m): 8:45am On Oct 04, 2020
You will never find sleep again, idiot. The day you finally sleep you will never wake up
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by Be78: 8:45am On Oct 04, 2020
abeg why girls dey like this?

that video looks damn real!!
funniest of it
some dudes in nairaland that don't know shit about the icon spitted rubbish
make we dey use our tongue count our teeth
any lady dat comes up with rape case, I will forever be on the fence till evident of such

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by solmus: 8:45am On Oct 04, 2020
grin

Men are in trouble in the hands of this Vagina people

The attack is getting too much, if not rape Na sexual assualt or pregnancy

Make una Feminist calm down now, we can settle the beef peacefully

Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by Ecosystem4u: 8:46am On Oct 04, 2020
...but who dey carry cutlass chase am naa lol cheesy
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by jchioma: 8:50am On Oct 04, 2020
Joke? Joke kee you there! How many men have fallen because of such "jokes"?
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by mightyhazel: 8:51am On Oct 04, 2020
tfash96:
All these vagina people sha.. Only God can be delivering us from them. Which kinda stupid joke is that
This vagina people phrase is so dumb.. make una no dey use am again abeg

meanwhile this lady needs to be used as a scape goat to deter others with her mindset
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by Strangebuttrue(m): 8:51am On Oct 04, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Vagina people won't stop surprising me grin
Nigerian girls should be listed as the most lazy set of females in the world, they automatically have a sense of entitlement over a guy money. You'll never see them do anything worthy with their or lives or pursue a professional career, instead they cover their olosho business with selling shoes,clothes, wigs and make up kits on whatsapp and Instagram always posting irrelevant stuffs with silly prices and shouting sold out in few minutes.

Keep deceiving yourself with fake sold out claims, niggass are getting wise as the day goes by soon you girls will start relocating to cotonou or Niger republic to look for husbands because Nigerian guys are already completely tired of your lazy ass who won't stop admiring fancy stuffs their father and brothers can't provide for them.

Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by Agbebakun22: 8:51am On Oct 04, 2020
See her face like amoeba idiat
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by leesi11(m): 8:53am On Oct 04, 2020
southniyikaye:
I don't even take all the hoelosho serious anymore.
Even the assume rape victim should be thoroughly investigated

Dem for use the cutlass cut her mouth atleast so she will stop spewing rubbish

Abeg buy my laptop o, they will start asking for children school fees next week, make dem no pursue my children o.
Buy laptop, buy laptop

Like new Hp zbook 15 laptop for sale.
Free anti theft laptop bag
1 terrabite
16gig
4gig invidia shared memory
2.9ghz processor
Fingerprint
Webcam

https://www.nairaland.com/6155990/like-new-hp-zbook-15

How much is it.
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by toye440: 8:54am On Oct 04, 2020
Typical Of 9ja girls, they just live thier lifes like vultures abi na scavengers i go call them. They just want ready made, most of them just sit and wish. Expensive Jokes like this should attract minimum of 10 years without parole.
God deliver us from daughters of jazeebel.
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by abiola708(m): 8:56am On Oct 04, 2020
You can actually get your wears collection at your doorstep with the best online quality boutique
Abiomart Store (FACEBOOK) ,ABIUNI_WEARSS (IG) is your best place.
God will bless us all.

Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by Agbebakun22: 8:57am On Oct 04, 2020
Siberia01:
cool

When God created Nigerians
he was very tired...
he didn't take time to couple their brains...

The Guy above me is a fraudster

Siberian monk

How do u know he is a fraudster, is only a fraudster that know his or her partner in the game.. I strongly said u are one of them too.... And besides he didn't get it wrong on his comment that's what most ladies do..
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by SATANNIST: 8:57am On Oct 04, 2020
this is even funnier lol
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by DenreleDave(m): 8:57am On Oct 04, 2020
Where is that scam called iamJ
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by Xisnin(m): 8:57am On Oct 04, 2020
The culture of "forgiveness" is one of the biggest problem with Nigeria.
Nobody is ever held accountable for being evil or stupid.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by Agbebakun22: 8:58am On Oct 04, 2020
[quote author=abiola708 post=94589604]You can actually get your wears collection at your doorstep with the best online quality boutique
Abiomart Store (FACEBOOK) ,ABIUNI_WEARSS (IG) is your best place.
God will bless us

How much is that shoe
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by joshuaidibia(m): 8:59am On Oct 04, 2020
OmoBaale1:
GOD GO PUNISH U

Amen. FEAR WOMEN.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by DenreleDave(m): 9:00am On Oct 04, 2020
IamD18:
I'm glad Laycon didn't notice or reply the idiiot

Shut up... I remember ur comment...u r an hypocrite..

U av two mouth

IamD18:
There are possibilities that Laycon is guilty of the accusation because he's always talking about sex and seems to be obsessed with sex talks, couple with the fact that he looses control and concentration when it comes to woman matters.

There are also possiblities that this lady is chasing clout, but then... will a lady be bold enough to chase clout with something like this, having known that she'll bear the consequences if proven wrong?

In my opinion, this shouldn't be overlooked, It should be looked into to know the truth.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia / Tekno And His Doctor Do The #DirtyDanceChallenge (Photos) / Daniella Okeke: No Sex Position Can Make A Man Faithful, Don't Break Your Spinal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.