Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy And His Pastor, Gbenga Adesoju For N12.7m Fraud In Osun - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy And His Pastor, Gbenga Adesoju For N12.7m Fraud In Osun (38743 Views)

$268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State / EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju / Victor Idahosa: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy With Charm Loaded Inside A Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy And His Pastor, Gbenga Adesoju For N12.7m Fraud In Osun by Omoslim26: 8:57am On Oct 04, 2020
ejanla077:
Yoruba Muslim Miscreants YMM, criminal capital of Nigeria

Any human being dats mentally stable knows crime is not a thing of tribe it's rather a thing of personality people tend to be wat ever dey are bcus it's a decision made out of poor and wrong perspective of life it's got nothing to do with tribe

shun tribalism don't do it bcus some lazy good for nothing people are doing it

it's not a thing for Fun
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy And His Pastor, Gbenga Adesoju For N12.7m Fraud In Osun by KushLyon(m): 9:00am On Oct 04, 2020
dangermouse:
Pls you peeps should stop bastardising that word (pastor). For many are called but few are choosen. Pastors are only chosen by the most high God and not all these miscreants masqurading as such.

before they commit a crime, they are God's chosen, but after they are caught they are no longer chosen? Na so grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy And His Pastor, Gbenga Adesoju For N12.7m Fraud In Osun by fuckaholic25(f): 9:08am On Oct 04, 2020
allthingsgood:
They should arrest all the others too oyedepo, chris oyakilome, Chris okotie etc. They are all scam artists
you don't have sense
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy And His Pastor, Gbenga Adesoju For N12.7m Fraud In Osun by bigcasava1(m): 9:13am On Oct 04, 2020
Yobabad:
.. you can see how YMM (Yoruba Muslims Miscreants) members reasons
hahahaha!
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy And His Pastor, Gbenga Adesoju For N12.7m Fraud In Osun by bolaji1023(f): 9:14am On Oct 04, 2020
openbusiness6:

How many fraudulent crimes have been committed by muslim clerics or how many frauds have been linked to Alfas? Uncountable. Don't some muslim yahoo boys have their own Alfas that do prayer, charms and rituals for them? Or do you want the crime news files of Islamic clerics to be open here, so you can see?
Whatever all i know is that churches are built for commercial purposes.it is only christains who advertise churches and disturb people with there wailing on the streets

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy And His Pastor, Gbenga Adesoju For N12.7m Fraud In Osun by bigcasava1(m): 9:15am On Oct 04, 2020
naija4life247:

How do Igbo Shiites reason?
Igbo has nothing to do with oyedepo, adebayo Chris they are Yoruba pastor for the Yoruba people.
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy And His Pastor, Gbenga Adesoju For N12.7m Fraud In Osun by 2cribz: 9:23am On Oct 04, 2020
Local bursting. Local scam on the rise right now
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy And His Pastor, Gbenga Adesoju For N12.7m Fraud In Osun by openbusiness6: 9:28am On Oct 04, 2020
bolaji1023:
Whatever all i know is that churches are built for commercial purposes.it is only christains who advertise churches and disturb people with there wailing on the streets
Ok, going by this logic of yours, then can you likewise say that Mosques were built for terrorism purposes since virtually all terrorists bombing and killing people across the world happen to be Muslims, from Boko, to ISWAP to Hezbollah to Alqaeda to killer Fulani herdsmen militias to Al Nusra...etc? If you can't say that, then it's either you're a lying hypocrite or your logic is wrong. And Mosques don't block streets and use loudspeakers and advertise themselves and wail on the streets? Let me tell you, chronic hypocrisy is like a car with a bad engine or gearbox, it can't take you far, it must surely break down along the way.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy And His Pastor, Gbenga Adesoju For N12.7m Fraud In Osun by Dharniel600(m): 9:46am On Oct 04, 2020
Na just greed make some people they fall for scam. The man from Gombe was just being greedy. I no sorry for am. I felt bad those guys were caught tho.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy And His Pastor, Gbenga Adesoju For N12.7m Fraud In Osun by Hassanmaye(m): 9:48am On Oct 04, 2020
Men of God indeed grin grin grin shocked
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy And His Pastor, Gbenga Adesoju For N12.7m Fraud In Osun by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:48am On Oct 04, 2020
AFONJA AMAKA grin grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy And His Pastor, Gbenga Adesoju For N12.7m Fraud In Osun by Aguilar(m): 9:49am On Oct 04, 2020
yahoo boy * pastor(bad combo), it would have been better if it were a yahoo boy * babalawo(nice combo).
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy And His Pastor, Gbenga Adesoju For N12.7m Fraud In Osun by mmsen: 9:57am On Oct 04, 2020
HalimaIsrael13:
A pastor?

Why are you shocked?

Pastors pass Yahoo boys when it comes to fraud.
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy And His Pastor, Gbenga Adesoju For N12.7m Fraud In Osun by viceddy95(m): 10:02am On Oct 04, 2020
allthingsgood:
They should arrest all the others too oyedepo, chris oyakilome, Chris okotie etc. They are all scam artists
Ogbeni,if you don't have anything meaningful to say keep quiet and pass,stop displaying stupidity here..
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy And His Pastor, Gbenga Adesoju For N12.7m Fraud In Osun by bolaji1023(f): 10:02am On Oct 04, 2020
openbusiness6:
Ok, going by this logic of yours, then can you likewise say that Mosques were built for terrorism purposes since virtually all terrorists bombing and killing people across the world happen to be Muslims, from Boko, to ISWAP to Hezbollah to Alqaeda to killer Fulani herdsmen militias to Al Nusra...etc? If you can't say that, then it's either you're a lying hypocrite or your logic is wrong. And Mosques don't block streets and use loudspeakers and advertise themselves and wail on the streets? Let me tell you, chronic hypocrisy is like a car with a bad engine or gearbox, it can't take you far, it must surely break down along the way.
Ok all those groups you mentioned are just blood thirsty maniacs who doesn't have a true knowledge of islam.A true muslim must not kill a fellow human being.And you say that mosques are built for terrorism.If the mosques in your area are truly built for terrorism the muslims the should have bombed all christains including you in your ar
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy And His Pastor, Gbenga Adesoju For N12.7m Fraud In Osun by viceddy95(m): 10:03am On Oct 04, 2020
Osagyefo98:
They should all arrest Adeboye, oyedepo, Adefarasin, Olukoya and others, they are all mega fraudsters.

There is nothing like Christianity in the churches they run.

Mega criminals they are
Ogbeni,if you don't have anything meaningful to say keep quiet and pass,stop displaying stupidity here..
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy And His Pastor, Gbenga Adesoju For N12.7m Fraud In Osun by viceddy95(m): 10:04am On Oct 04, 2020
bolaji1023:
Christainity is the religion of scam
Ogbeni,if you don't have anything meaningful to say keep quiet and pass,stop displaying stupidity here..your brain self na scam..
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy And His Pastor, Gbenga Adesoju For N12.7m Fraud In Osun by bolaji1023(f): 10:20am On Oct 04, 2020
viceddy95:

Ogbeni,if you don't have anything meaningful to say keep quiet and pass,stop displaying stupidity here..your brain self na scam..
Must you quote with an insult.i only said the truth you and i can observe about christainity
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy And His Pastor, Gbenga Adesoju For N12.7m Fraud In Osun by Jeantmik: 10:21am On Oct 04, 2020
Religious and tribalism is our main problem in this country
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy And His Pastor, Gbenga Adesoju For N12.7m Fraud In Osun by dangermouse(m): 10:47am On Oct 04, 2020
KushLyon:

before they commit a crime, they are God's chosen, but after they are caught they are no longer chosen? Na so grin
Are u suprised? U shouldnt be anymore. Self acclaimed pastors abound everywhere. By there fruits u shall no them
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy And His Pastor, Gbenga Adesoju For N12.7m Fraud In Osun by viceddy95(m): 10:48am On Oct 04, 2020
bolaji1023:
Must you quote with an insult.i only said the truth you and i can observe about christainity
I can't observe any truth in what you wrote, why generalised it,,because there are few bad eggs among them doesn't mean there are not genuine people among them....
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy And His Pastor, Gbenga Adesoju For N12.7m Fraud In Osun by openbusiness6: 10:53am On Oct 04, 2020
bolaji1023:
Ok all those groups you mentioned are just blood thirsty maniacs who doesn't have a true knowledge of islam.A true muslim must not kill a fellow human being.
The bolded is just your own personal excuses that doesn't hold water. Going by this your logic again, other people can as well make their own excuses and say this pastor caught for fraud doesn't have a true knowledge of the Bible. And if your excuses are correct by your own logic, then their own excuses are correct too by this same logic of yours. You can argue and make excuses all you want, but this fact still remains. Even Shekau believes he is more Muslim than you are, and those groups you label as not having knowledge thinks you're not Muslim enough and it's you that doesn't have knowledge. So between you and them alone (and me as a spectator or neutral onlooker who's not involved in the discussion), you guys will argue back and forth for 1000 years among yourselves about who the true Muslim believer is between you and them.
And you say that mosques are built for terrorism.If the mosques in your area are truly built for terrorism the muslims the should have bombed all christains including you in your ar
And point of correction, I didn't say Mosques are built for terrorism, read my post again. I only applied your logic and ASKED you a question whether the same idea can be said to be applicable to Mosques, since that is the fundamental basis of your logic and assumption. Like I told you before, chronic hypocrisy is like a car with a bad engine or gearbox, it can't take you far, it will surely break down along the way. Because you have brought up another logic that if Mosques in my area are truly built for terrorism, the muslims should have bombed all Christians in my area, including me. Ok, if this logic is correct and true, then it also means if Christianity is a scam like you said in your initial post, then pastors should have scammed all the muslims in your area including you. Ok, so, let me ask you directly, tell me, Have pastors scammed all the Muslims in your area, including you? If the answer is No. Then it means you have proven the point again that you're a hypocrite. And if the answer is Yes, Then that is a lie and you have proven the point that you're a lying hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy And His Pastor, Gbenga Adesoju For N12.7m Fraud In Osun by ayo6hammiey(m): 10:55am On Oct 04, 2020
I hope it's not the Adebayo Olawale I know... He's a rich Yahoo boy tho..
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy And His Pastor, Gbenga Adesoju For N12.7m Fraud In Osun by JordanMichael(m): 10:56am On Oct 04, 2020
Busted
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy And His Pastor, Gbenga Adesoju For N12.7m Fraud In Osun by Paromarc: 10:59am On Oct 04, 2020
One reason why I don't trust pastors, majority of them are fraudsters.
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy And His Pastor, Gbenga Adesoju For N12.7m Fraud In Osun by BigSarah(f): 11:06am On Oct 04, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Lol. Religion of weewee

Good one . Had to read twice to get it
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy And His Pastor, Gbenga Adesoju For N12.7m Fraud In Osun by okenwa1ofEbonyi(m): 11:06am On Oct 04, 2020
allthingsgood:
don't display ur stupidity on social media. u re a bigger scam and a fool.
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy And His Pastor, Gbenga Adesoju For N12.7m Fraud In Osun by wfjimmytobby(m): 11:06am On Oct 04, 2020
yahoo yahoo
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy And His Pastor, Gbenga Adesoju For N12.7m Fraud In Osun by petertamtam6(m): 11:09am On Oct 04, 2020
Yahoo pastor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fake Prophet Cons Lagos Nurse For Sex / Members Of Icelanders And Deywell Cults Arrested In Rivers (Photos) / Family Demand Justice For Anambra Businessman Found Dead In Hotel Room (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.