Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,620 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

There Is An Online Investment Platform That You Can Actually Earn 10% Return On - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / There Is An Online Investment Platform That You Can Actually Earn 10% Return On (128 Views)

I Have ₦5m,what Business Can I Start With Guaranteed 10% Return Every Month. / There Is An Online Investment Platform That You Can Actually Earn 10% Return On / 3 Best Online Investment Sites In Nigeria By Bertatech Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Is An Online Investment Platform That You Can Actually Earn 10% Return On by Ebere8150: 7:51am On Oct 04, 2020
There is an online investment platform that you can actually earn 10% return on investment which is called dividend every month and you can still have your capital because what you purchase is shares most people are so greedy to the extent the want to earn 70 or 100% of what the have invested after they will be shouting scammer scammer .let me ask you ? You an those scamer .who is the real scammer .brother an sister change your thinking avoid ponzi scheme .even if you don't want to invest your money. Go an buy $dollares online make use of your smart phone an data. Make use of bitcoin or perfect money. Stop wasting your data..YOU dont want to invest right but u kept ur money in your bank depositing 10k an collecting 10k. For me nothing bad with you saving money. But use your brain ....09063980415 for more info,,,.._��MTN 1GB 360# 2GB 700# 3GB 1000 SUB FROM ME AN TESTIFY ��

(1) (Reply)

Business / 2021 Budget: Buhari To Present Estimated Budget On Thursday / Promoting And Advertising On All Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.