Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Types Of People In Church (pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Types Of People In Church (pics) (520 Views)

Former Sex Worker Receives 13 Flat Estate As Wedding Gift From OPM Church (Pics) / Popular "PAMELA WHY" Pastor - Alph Lukau Raised A Dead Man In His Church - Pics / Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of People In Church (pics) by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 04, 2020
THE DEDICATED - These sets of people, they are in the church Saturday evening cleaning everywhere. Very early on Sunday morning, they are in church again cleaning..

THE NOTICE ME PART 1- These one will always clean, sweet or dust when they realize the pastors or elders are around so the could give them kudos.

THE NOTICE ME PART 2----These ones always come in when everywhere is silent, with their satellite gele like our 1992 satellite dish.. Their high heel no be here, Kom ka Kom ka Kom ka, disturbing everyone and everywhere with shoe noise.
There perfume na die, it can be perceived in lekki from ojodu berger.

THE PHONE CHARGERS - - - these ones are addicted to charging, they can even charge in hell fire. Even if their phone is @100%,they will still come with their chargers just incase their phone drop 1% out of 100.

THE NO LIGHT AT HOME.... these set of people, if it is possible to bring their television and fridge to church to retain power in them, they will.
You will want to think they don't give them light in their house. They will bring
Power bank
Phones
Lamps
Some even come with iron to come and iron early. Their extention plug they get like 70 charging ports...

THE TOASTERS - - - Mainly guys, their aim is to come and toast babe, they have no two agenda, that's their main agenda. Ones they sight fine babe, they pitch their tent close to her...

THE NEW CLOTH FANATICS--How do you know these sets of people? Just check when they are dropping offering or dancing praise and worship, dem go almost use their clothe gator cut you face so you could notice them...

THE CHURCH OLOSHO--- why on earth will come to church showing everything that is suppose to be hidden if not to come and market your WARES? na dem buy the cloth, sow am, give tailor measurement o, they will still be dragging the skirt down as if the skirt get body wey dey drag itself up.
They are always adjusting their blouse to cover their boobs as if their main intention is not to showcase the boobs..

THE SPENDERS--- these ones are dropping money for anything drop able, church building o, orphanage o, anything they mention, they drop money for it...

THE SHOW-OFF - - - these ones keep flashing car keys, expensive gadgets in church. Expensive jewelries, expensive clothes and shoes. They dress to oppress ni o.

THE LATE COMERS - - - - Well, yours truly fall in this category.. I don't just know why, I fall asleep in church even though I try my best to stay awake.
So in my church, after offering na preaching.
So I come immediately before they start dropping offering ...

THE BEGGERS--THESE ones, their aim is to target rich people after service and beg for anything. These people dey hail pass mushin agberos. Dem go hail you sotey you become embarrassed and be forced to drop something.

THE DANCERS-ha, these set can dance for Africa. They have dance step for every type of song.... Infact, they have dance step for the slowest song in the world..
And we have some, no matter how hard they tried, their dance step na always off beat. These ones, na confusionist dem be. If you follow their dance step, you go hate yourself...

THE EASY IN EASY OUT SET...... These one just come into the church quietly, offering time, they won't come out, dance, they won't dance, sing, they won't sing. Their prayer is always very silent and ones they share the grace like this, you will think they disappear from the church ni.....

THE OSHOFREE - - - I wonder how these ones get to church, it's like dem dey fly come church ni cos they are always waiting for free ride home... They can drag free motor hennn. You will see them shouting, NA ME FIRST COME NAW, I DON DEY WAIT MAKE OGA COME OUT SINCE.
Dem go don even position themselves for your car even hold your car handle to show say na dem first reach there...

THE MEET AND GREET - - - these ones will greet almost everybody inside the church, they will even be discussing the week days activities as of they are in the beer parlor jisting.
They will shake each other, joke, laugh inside church that you will begin to wonder, "are you in the church or market or beer parlor"?

WHICH CATEGORY DO YOU FALL IN?
ADD YOUR CATEGORY IF YOU DIDN'T SEE YOURS THERE....

HAPPY SUNDAY TO YOU ALL.

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: Types Of People In Church (pics) by izito(m): 8:48am On Oct 04, 2020
What of the prayer warriors
Re: Types Of People In Church (pics) by BestGospelMusic: 8:55am On Oct 04, 2020
Interesting...
But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. E get why Bible talk am
Re: Types Of People In Church (pics) by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 04, 2020
funny..
I don't fall into any of the category I got to church to worship God in spirit and in truth..
Re: Types Of People In Church (pics) by Amotolongbo(f): 9:00am On Oct 04, 2020
Preshieben:
funny..

I don't fall into any of the category
I got to church to worship God in spirit and in truth..
This is also a category, the “liars and pretenders”

1 Like

Re: Types Of People In Church (pics) by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 04, 2020
Amotolongbo:
haha

I'm a true worshipper joor..
Re: Types Of People In Church (pics) by dingbang(m): 9:05am On Oct 04, 2020
Amotolongbo:
thank you.
Re: Types Of People In Church (pics) by dingbang(m): 9:06am On Oct 04, 2020
The worst set of people to date in life are churchy ladies. Their pretence is on a kumkum level.

2 Likes

Re: Types Of People In Church (pics) by PremierGuy(m): 9:08am On Oct 04, 2020
I am part of the 'easy in easy out set'
Re: Types Of People In Church (pics) by Amotolongbo(f): 9:16am On Oct 04, 2020
Preshieben:
haha

I'm a true worshipper joor..
what does it mean to be a “true worshipper”? grin
Re: Types Of People In Church (pics) by tobechi74: 9:18am On Oct 04, 2020
Good
Re: Types Of People In Church (pics) by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 04, 2020
Amotolongbo:
what does it mean to be a “true worshipper”? grin
cool
it means worshipping God with all your heart..soul and body.
I don't mean eye service ohh

hope you grab?
Re: Types Of People In Church (pics) by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 04, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Shai
Re: Types Of People In Church (pics) by Amotolongbo(f): 11:02am On Oct 04, 2020
Preshieben:
cool
it means worshipping God with all your heart..soul and body.
I don't mean eye service ohh

hope you grab?
lol
Cool

Keep it up sister grin
Re: Types Of People In Church (pics) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 04, 2020
tobechi74:
Good
your signature..tho
Re: Types Of People In Church (pics) by xproducer: 7:27pm On Oct 04, 2020
While we should call out what is wrong when appropriate, we should not judge, but rather "work out your own salvation with fear and trembling" - Philippians 2:12, " - "for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God," - Romans 3:23

Do Not Judge
Judge not, that you be not judged. For with what [b]judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. And why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me remove the speck from your eye’; and look, a plank is in your own eye? Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye." - Matthew 7:1-5

-----------

The Parable of the Pharisee and the Tax Collector
"Also He spoke this parable to some who trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others: “Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, ‘God, I thank You that I am not like other men—extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this tax collector. I fast twice a week; I give tithes of all that I possess.’ And the tax collector, standing afar off, would not so much as raise his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, ‘God, be merciful to me a sinner!’ I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other; for everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted.” - Luke 18:9-14

(1) (Reply)

Is GOD Almighty Interested In Political leadership Position On Earth? / Modern Day Babylon and The 11th King / If You Don't Have Salvation, Forget About Blessing.- Matthew 6vs33

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.