Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) (48490 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill SARS Boss In Oyo / 4 Fake SARS Officials Killed In Rivers State (Graphic photos) / Robbers In Rivers Kill SARS Official, Police Sergeant & Army Captain (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by Ezmans: 7:24pm On Oct 04, 2020
Ikpemalueziokwu:
2 were killed today in rivers
2 SARS or 2 youths?
Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by Goalnaldo(m): 7:30pm On Oct 04, 2020
PriestDaniz:

I love this.
More death to them.
If we should even start self,them no many pass us,Delta no be Edo, Delta no be Rivers,Delta no be North,Delta No be Biafra, Delta no be Nigeria self, Delta na Delta,Na we be heartbeat and finger of God.
We dey quiet no mean say we no serious or strong,we just love peace but since SARS,NPF and The Army no like peace,no problem, we're ready to fight and live while they die,since we can't fight for politicians we will fight for our boys, girls and parents and children.
I for like take selfie send come but e too risky, it's hot here in Delta, it's hot right now. They're on the run. Some are dead on the ground self.
If them like send the Army,it will be remix of what happened during the Lockdown clash between Urhobo and Isoko people against the Army,we go play rematch of bullets like last time,they should come prepare.
One can only imagine how sweet it'll be only if the Militants will join us, it's even giving me orgasms goddamn it.
We're Deltans.
We're Isoko and Urhobo
We're Niger Deltans.
Delta no be Lagos grin Aswear those ex militants repented genuinely. Imagine seeing these bad things befall your state and you still Keep calm.
Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by bewla(m): 7:37pm On Oct 04, 2020
Freestainworld:
I second the youth, an eye for an eye, it's too much for them.
Support from inside rooml love this support
Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 04, 2020
Goalnaldo:
Delta no be Lagos grin Aswear those ex militants repented genuinely. Imagine seeing these bad things befall your state and you still Keep calm.

I swear them really mean the repentance ooo.

But still,we na still Niger Deltans so nothing dey sop.grin
Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by Ikpemalueziokwu(m): 7:41pm On Oct 04, 2020
Ezmans:
2 SARS or 2 youths?
2 sASS
Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 04, 2020
Coldsteel:
Make Fulani herdsmen no hear you

E no get wetin any Fulani won do oza.
Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by Trailblazer8: 7:45pm On Oct 04, 2020
adadike:
I hope the world is taking note coz the Nigeria govt I know will soon label them IPOB but won't batter an eyelid on the crimes committed by Sara officials
Nne you're wellbreasted! Biko cum less marry
Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by CavemanDefuturo: 7:47pm On Oct 04, 2020
Ikpemalueziokwu:
2 were killed today in rivers

Nice one! We want to hear more of this

#KillSarsBeforeTheyKillYou #EndSars #Tit4Tat
Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by CavemanDefuturo: 7:52pm On Oct 04, 2020
Elvictor:
niger delta and violence, you go think say na play three SARS nigga don drop already.

Oga back it up with pictures or you're just lying..
Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by lastchild: 7:53pm On Oct 04, 2020
tollyboy5:

While the work of buhari is just look since IG didn't put them in order and people are dying.
U sure sey u go sch so?
this is why I said nairaland has to be sanitized , so if someone ask you now, who is to be held responsible for sarz misbehavior, you'll say buhari?and this one fit be graduate o,

so as old as you are, you don't know that the person who should be under serious fire now is iG of police and not buhari, and you ended by asking me if am sure I go school

tomorrow you go carry one certificate produced by a graphic designer in ikorodu and join the league of job hunters in the name of unemployed graduate when you don't even know your left from your right

2 Likes

Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by ashawopikin(m): 8:00pm On Oct 04, 2020
Virginnn:
Whose interest is SARS serving?
treasury looters of course, they dont believe youths can be comfortable

1 Like

Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:00pm On Oct 04, 2020
they just kill and intimidate people anyhow
Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by Elvictor: 8:03pm On Oct 04, 2020
CavemanDefuturo:

Oga back it up with pictures or you're just lying..
this one dey look for who to arrest.
Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by Slymontee: 8:23pm On Oct 04, 2020
adadike:
I hope the world is taking note coz the Nigeria govt I know will soon label them IPOB but won't batter an eyelid on the crimes committed by Sara officials
Come out of ur imaginary world that sits down copying note. Go out there and do something heroic for you and your generation. Stop waiting for notes. The ones they took from 1967 to date they have not acted on any.
Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by Unrated900(m): 8:24pm On Oct 04, 2020
adadike:

Sars not sara or senior arm robbery sect

Sars
Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by quisera(m): 8:24pm On Oct 04, 2020
PriestDaniz:

I love this.
More death to them.
If we should even start self,them no many pass us,Delta no be Edo, Delta no be Rivers,Delta no be North,Delta No be Biafra, Delta no be Nigeria self, Delta na Delta,Na we be heartbeat and finger of God.
We dey quiet no mean say we no serious or strong,we just love peace but since SARS,NPF and The Army no like peace,no problem, we're ready to fight and live while they die,since we can't fight for politicians we will fight for our boys, girls and parents and children.
I for like take selfie send come but e too risky, it's hot here in Delta, it's hot right now. They're on the run. Some are dead on the ground self.
If them like send the Army,it will be remix of what happened during the Lockdown clash between Urhobo and Isoko people against the Army,we go play rematch of bullets like last time,they should come prepare.
One can only imagine how sweet it'll be only if the Militants will join us, it's even giving me orgasms goddamn it.
We're Deltans.
We're Isoko and Urhobo
We're Niger Deltans.
Shut up ur mouth der and stop spreading fake news. I'm currently in ughelli and nowhere is hot here, neither is anyone on the run nor dead on the ground.
#Hustle legally and live in peace

1 Like

Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by Unrated900(m): 8:25pm On Oct 04, 2020
iamoyindamola:
This will be the final solution, killing them back is not bad after all since the dullard we have as president can't do shìt

Point of corrections the Dullard is the Vice President

Why osibanjo is the President
Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by Unrated900(m): 8:28pm On Oct 04, 2020
PriestDaniz:

I love this.
More death to them.
We're Deltans.
We're Isoko and Urhobo
We're Niger Deltans.

Una get mouth

Na so so mouth all this eko boys get

What they sabiiii do na owo mi da.
Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by justwise(m): 8:48pm On Oct 04, 2020
anastasius:

Narcissistic fellow. Message passed

You are not a decent fellow, the message on your signature alone proves that, creepy individual like you is a danger to society.
Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by Oiccky: 9:10pm On Oct 04, 2020
Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by 2016v2017: 10:53pm On Oct 04, 2020
iamoyindamola:
This will be the final solution, killing them back is not bad after all since the dullard we have as president can't do shìt
Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by ThugBoy(m): 10:53pm On Oct 04, 2020
okpukpu:

Why must we keep a low profile because of sars? Not even because of arm rubbers

Nigerians are not free walahi

Me don witness house wey sars con burst 5: 00am, we think say na omila enter area sharply we put calls to Vegilante, them reach the location those bastard Sars discharge the Vegilante las las those sars remove 4 boys each pay 300k for bailing at the end sars tell those guys say na one house agent for the same community dey give them the information any houses wey dey always on generator if nepa take light till daybreak. And the house agent they collect 50-70k from sars after successful operations. Sars say them no wan used am again because he say na 100k he wan dey collect.

The thing be say keep low profile if you want rent house both civilian Omila and Government Omila on Uniform.
Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by 2016v2017: 10:54pm On Oct 04, 2020
Promotions:
So sad this government is doing nothing...they are just blind to what the masses are going through. All those expected to protect us are the ones killing us (Government, police, SARS, army etc) maybe the whites should come back to governs us or sell this country, let's have peace.
Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by EngrchidiG25(m): 2:39am On Oct 05, 2020
Let this country just scatter once and for all
Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by SHOCK7(m): 2:49am On Oct 05, 2020
hammer3:
WARRI NO DEY CARRY LAST NAU....

UNDER 12 HOURS, SARS GO HEAR AM.

AREA!

Correction not Warri, ughelli!
Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by Princemedico18: 6:38am On Oct 05, 2020
All Nigeria Youth Needs RPG to #EndSars

SARS official so much believed in their Jazz.
Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by Ejusni(m): 6:51am On Oct 05, 2020
Bobyro:

You no won use ear hear igbo. Oga read well, e be like ur eyes dey pain u

You're the one who should read well and stop embarrassing yourself.
Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by Bobyro: 7:20am On Oct 05, 2020
Ejusni:

You're the one who should read well and stop embarrassing yourself.
Who be this one?
Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by adadike(f): 8:30am On Oct 05, 2020
Unrated900:

Sars not sara or senior arm robbery sect

Sars
Okay sir
Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by adadike(f): 8:30am On Oct 05, 2020
Trailblazer8:

Nne you're wellbreasted! Biko cum less marry
okay sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos / Vulcanizer Commits Suicide In Lagos This Morning (Photos) / Police Officer Caught On Camera Collecting Bribe Publicly In Abia(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.