Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,140 members, 7,807,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Jesus Was A Sinner - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Was A Sinner (516 Views)

Can One Be A Sinner And Still Love God?? / Fasting Is Incredible. Are You A Sinner? Do This! / Reno Omokri At The The Manga Where Jesus Was Born In Israel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Was A Sinner by ublight: 10:56am On Oct 04, 2020
if he was not a sinner y did he pray...

Our father who art in heaven... Forgive US our trespasses...
He included himself
Re: Jesus Was A Sinner by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 04, 2020
Ok. What should we do with this information?

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was A Sinner by Skiborobo(f): 11:04am On Oct 04, 2020
ublight:

Our father who art in heaven...
Forgive US our trespasses...

He included himself
What of your Mohammed?

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was A Sinner by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:10am On Oct 04, 2020
Lol!

Straw chasers!

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was A Sinner by Dtruthspeaker: 11:35am On Oct 04, 2020
ublight:

He included himself

You people are really evil oh, for teaching us all the things we ought to know when we pray, you have now imputed your own wickedness on Him? Tueh!

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was A Sinner by kestine(m): 11:36am On Oct 04, 2020
Bro... Christianity started with the Catholics...the lords prayer was put there in the Bible by the Catholics...i heard sometimes last year that the Pope wanted to change the lords prayer... Because of that phrase ( forgive us our trespasses) so you saying that Jesus said it...is what the Catholics wants you to believe....

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Was A Sinner by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 04, 2020
Nawa o grin

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was A Sinner by ublight: 12:34pm On Oct 04, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Nawa o grin
hahaha. This ur emoji show me say u no like Jesus at all

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was A Sinner by ublight: 12:36pm On Oct 04, 2020
kestine:
Bro... Christianity started with the Catholics...the lords prayer was put there in the Bible by the Catholics...i heard sometimes last year that the Pope wanted to change the lords prayer... Because of that phrase ( forgive us our trespasses) so you saying that Jesus said it...is what the Catholics wants you to believe....

so that means the bible get k leg. That means the catholics created a man called christ who never existed

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was A Sinner by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 04, 2020
ublight:

hahaha. This ur emoji show me say u no like Jesus at all

Lol, no be the topic o, but comments, especially war between Jesus and Mohammed comments, e just funny grin
Re: Jesus Was A Sinner by ublight: 12:42pm On Oct 04, 2020
righteousness89 why must u wait for me to mention u b4 u say somtin?
Re: Jesus Was A Sinner by xproducer: 7:18pm On Oct 04, 2020
"For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin." -Hebrews 4:15

"Let God be true but every man a liar..."! - Romans 3:4

----
ublight:

He included himself
Re: Jesus Was A Sinner by ublight: 7:41pm On Oct 04, 2020
xproducer:

"For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin." -Hebrews 4:15

"Let God be true but every man a liar..."! - Romans 3:4

----

bros J called himself a sinner so i believe him. Hebrews no b christ talk am.
Re: Jesus Was A Sinner by Abdulrahman1987(m): 11:00pm On Oct 05, 2020
ublight:

He included himself

Luke 11
1. One day Jesus was praying in a certain place. When he finished, one of his disciples said to him, "Lord, teach us to pray, just as John taught his disciples."
2. He said to them,  "When you pray, say: "`Father, hallowed be your name, your kingdom come. 
3Give us each day our daily bread.
4 Forgive us our sins, for we also forgive everyone who sins against us   And lead us not into temptation. '"

Hypocrite why didn't you complete the verse

. Jesus is teaching his disciples how to pray . 

Even your  Quran says Jesus is Sinless , are  you trying to go against your Quran?

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was A Sinner by Image123(m): 11:14pm On Oct 05, 2020
So after this awesome revelation, we are supposed to do what?
Re: Jesus Was A Sinner by Abdulrahman1987(m): 11:17pm On Oct 05, 2020
ublight:

He included himself

THE SINLESS PROPHET OF ISLAM IS JESUS

In yet another particular, as we have already indicated, Jesus Christ is represented in the authorities of Islam as far exalted above Noah, Abraham, Moses, David, Muhammad and other prophets, namely, that  He alone is represented as sinless. Verily, Islam has crowned all the honours which it has bestowed upon the son of Mary by a name exalted and glorious, in that it describes Him as the sinless prophet.

In the Qur’an we read that the angel Gabriel came to Mary and said:—

إِنَّمَا أَنَا رَسُولُ رَبِّكِ لأَهَبَ لَكِ غُلاماً زَكِيّاً

“Verily I am the messenger of thy Lord to give thee a holy son.”
(Sura Maryam (19), verse 19). Again in Sura Ali 'Imran (3), verse 36, it is written:

وَإِنِّي سَمَّيْتُهَا مَرْيَمَ وِإِنِّي أُعِيذُهَا بِكَ وَذُرِّيَّتَهَا مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ الرَّجِيمِ

“I have named her Mary, and I commend her and her offspring to thy protection from Satan the stoned.” In accordance with these passages we find that Jesus Christ is everywhere in the writings of Islam represented as perfectly sinless, and in neither Qur’an nor Traditions is a single sin ever imputed to Him.

On the other hand, both the Bible and the Qur’an abound in allusions to the sins of other prophets and their prayers for pardon; and in the latter book we find Muhammad himself again and again commanded to ask pardon for his sins.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was A Sinner by ublight: 4:14pm On Oct 07, 2020
Abdulrahman1987:

THE SINLESS PROPHET OF ISLAM IS JESUS

In yet another particular, as we have already indicated, Jesus Christ is represented in the authorities of Islam as far exalted above Noah, Abraham, Moses, David, Muhammad and other prophets, namely, that  He alone is represented as sinless. Verily, Islam has crowned all the honours which it has bestowed upon the son of Mary by a name exalted and glorious, in that it describes Him as the sinless prophet.

In the Qur’an we read that the angel Gabriel came to Mary and said:—

إِنَّمَا أَنَا رَسُولُ رَبِّكِ لأَهَبَ لَكِ غُلاماً زَكِيّاً

“Verily I am the messenger of thy Lord to give thee a holy son.”
(Sura Maryam (19), verse 19). Again in Sura Ali 'Imran (3), verse 36, it is written:

وَإِنِّي سَمَّيْتُهَا مَرْيَمَ وِإِنِّي أُعِيذُهَا بِكَ وَذُرِّيَّتَهَا مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ الرَّجِيمِ

“I have named her Mary, and I commend her and her offspring to thy protection from Satan the stoned.” In accordance with these passages we find that Jesus Christ is everywhere in the writings of Islam represented as perfectly sinless, and in neither Qur’an nor Traditions is a single sin ever imputed to Him.

On the other hand, both the Bible and the Qur’an abound in allusions to the sins of other prophets and their prayers for pardon; and in the latter book we find Muhammad himself again and again commanded to ask pardon for his sins.

.y u love mohamed like dis?
Re: Jesus Was A Sinner by elated177: 5:53pm On Oct 07, 2020
Hehehehe...hilarious!

So many distractions all over the place.

The saints should not succumb to Satan's desire to make them start chasing shadows.

Remember the Ten Commandments of Yahveh Almighty, our Father in heaven, and just ask him for the strength to obey him by keeping them. Just shine! That is what it means to shine.
Re: Jesus Was A Sinner by elated177: 5:57pm On Oct 07, 2020
Image123:
So after this awesome revelation, we are supposed to do what?

Hahaha! Probably stop saying one of the most complete prayers in the Scriptures, I guess.
Re: Jesus Was A Sinner by Ken4Christ: 10:38pm On Oct 07, 2020
ublight:

He included himself

He didn't pray that prayer. It was a prayer format he gave the disciples to pray when he was asked to teach them how to pray.

The prayer is not even meant to be recited. It was a template.

It means, start your communion with God in worship. That's the first line - Our father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name...

And true worship is not a one minute business. It could even last for hours.

So, each line of the prayer is just a template to follow. They are not meant to be recited.
Re: Jesus Was A Sinner by elated177: 2:27am On Oct 08, 2020
Ken4Christ:

So, each line of the prayer is just a template to follow. They are not meant to be recited.

And from where, exactly, did you get this assertion of yours?
Re: Jesus Was A Sinner by elated177: 2:28am On Oct 08, 2020
Ken4Christ:

He didn't pray that prayer. It was a prayer format he gave the disciples to pray when he was asked to teach them how to pray.

Very true.
Re: Jesus Was A Sinner by elated177: 2:35am On Oct 08, 2020
Ken4Christ:

And true worship is not a one minute business. It could even last for hours.

Let the Spirit guide. Many words do not amount to quality. Above all, righteousness - obedience to the Commandments, is the key. Once a saint of Yahushua the Messiah walks in righteousness, even 10 seconds of prayer carries great power and quality.
Re: Jesus Was A Sinner by ublight: 9:20pm On Oct 08, 2020
all of u yanning opata. Jesus say him b sinner. Who am i to doubt?
Re: Jesus Was A Sinner by 1Sharon(f): 9:42pm On Oct 08, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Lol!

Straw chasers!

Re: Jesus Was A Sinner by shadeyinka(m): 11:39pm On Oct 08, 2020
ublight:

He included himself
I wouldn't have responded but...
Luk 11:1-2,4:
"And it came to pass, that, as he was praying in a certain place, when he ceased, one of his disciples said to him, Lord, teach us to pray, as John also taught his disciples.
And he said to them, When you pray, say, Our Father which are in heaven, Hallowed be your name. Your kingdom come. Your will be done, as in heaven, so in earth. … And forgive us our sins; for we also forgive every one that is indebted to us. And lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil."

The highlight in red and blue should educate you!
Re: Jesus Was A Sinner by ublight: 7:55am On Oct 09, 2020
well. None of u guys have anything meaningful to counter my op. See ya

(1) (Reply)

Who Controls The Earth? / Nigerians Must Return To Path Of Peace – Cac’s Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji / Kanye Vs 50 Cent: The Art Of Patience!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.