Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,187 members, 7,807,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly (57156 Views)

We Can Make Mistakes - Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Lagos Spending / EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Called Me To Say Col Bello Was Shooting At Lekki - Gen Ndagi / Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly by medolab90(m): 1:54pm On Oct 04, 2020
solmus:
cool

I love Lagos

They crippled VIO, and if SARS tries more bullshit they are going to cripple them

Lagos is that State that gives you abit of governance for your hard earned money you pay tax with

Bro, forget all this one na still talk nothing would be done at the end.

It has always been like this. React on media but nothing would still be done
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly by Belial06: 1:57pm On Oct 04, 2020
[quote author=989900 post=94597300][/quote]

Thief

Criminal

You can keep using your numerous accounts to strike off my.comments but it won't change the fact that sars will kill you and your kind
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly by Belial06: 1:57pm On Oct 04, 2020
[quote author=989900 post=94597278][/quote]

Thief

Criminal

You can keep using your numerous accounts to strike off my.comments but it won't change the fact that sars will kill you and your kind
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly by 989900: 1:59pm On Oct 04, 2020
Belial06:

[s]Thief

Criminal

You can keep using your numerous accounts to strike off my.comments but it won't change the fact that sars will kill you and your kind[/s]

You are against fraudsters, but you root for murderers, kidnappers, & extortioners -- that's rich -- you're the man!
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 04, 2020
This is very saddening..
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly by Gwagone: 2:05pm On Oct 04, 2020
I smell lies...

He said it on Sunday which is not a business/working day so I am not waiting for him to act speedily undecided

We #ENDSARS every year
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly by BigDawsNet: 2:08pm On Oct 04, 2020
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly by Unified07: 2:10pm On Oct 04, 2020
End SARs for what actually? misplaced priority Nigerian YOUTHS ARE STUPID
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly by Mars16(m): 2:18pm On Oct 04, 2020
Leave talk and let's see actions. #Don'tTrustPoliticians. They've fooled us for 60years now.
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly by able20(m): 2:23pm On Oct 04, 2020
Nigeria needs a stronger FSARS & more powerful law enforcement agencies with zero tolerance to crimes.
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly by cooltola(m): 2:29pm On Oct 04, 2020
Reforms and actions thats need to do happen Nigeria.
1. Police reform- any police caught on camera doing illegal act will be terminated immediately and taken to court
2. Creation or enforcement of a government auditing agency that monitor and regulate government spending in both in legistative and executuve branch ,NNPC and so on. Failure to give account breeds corruption. Any excessive spending or waste should reported to EFCC and any anti corruption agency.
3. A stronger judiciary branch that gives lenghty prision sentences to anyone in power found guilty of corruption charges. No one is immune from.corruption investigation including the sitting President
4. Priority of electricity over any projects in the nation- electricity brings business and businesses create jobs which will eliminate unemployent .
5. A set and fix reasonable salary for all government officials regardless of political party determined by the important needs
6 Elimination of unnecessary government position or aide to cut government spendings

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly by dboY1123(m): 2:30pm On Oct 04, 2020
post=94594872:
God, Is Your Boy, , Abeg Pick Up My Call Please

And you're sure God recognize you as ? No wonder

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly by eneyoduke(m): 2:30pm On Oct 04, 2020
Give it to Mr Governor at least he has reacted, others are keeping mute cool grin shocked
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly by Abudu2000(m): 2:31pm On Oct 04, 2020
Belial06:
Leave the Sars alone !!

When did they start all this rubbish ??
IT IS ALL BECAUSE OF THE FRAUDSTERS KNOWN AS YAHOO!!!

WHEN DID SARS START CHECKING PHONES ? IT WAS WHEN YAHOO BECAME RAMPANT

WHEN DID SARS START DISTURBING PEOPLE DRIVING FLASHY CARS? YAHOO CAUSED IT

WHEN DID SARS START HARASSING PEOPLE WITH TATTOOS? YAHOO CAUSED IT

SO LEAVE SARS ALONE LET THEM KILL OFF ALL THE YAHOO BOYS

Look at this forum even one thief criminal called slawomirr who boasts about fraud calls it hustle boasts about using drugs to push his fraud hustle and yet no moderator sanctions him.

You need to understand these Yahoo people are beasts.. they are not your friend

They will use you for rituals to get money because they don't know how to do honest work

They will rather venture into rituals and armed robbery if they don't make it through Yahoo

They should all be killed like armed robbers

Let them die

They tell you not to judge them that politicians do worse ... Hahaha
They are the children of demons

Evil thrives when good people keep.silent

Today Nigeria has through silence enabled these heartless demons called Yahoo boys and girls

Speak up !!!! Take a stand as a muslim or christian against these demons

If you have them as your neighbor call efcc or sars

Don't hide them!! Don't say after all it's white people they are cheating!! No!!

Who do you think is hacking people's bank accounts here ? It's them

Who works with bankers to steal your savings ? It's them

Don't pity them!!!
u sure say you well so?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly by 27Pushing30: 2:32pm On Oct 04, 2020
Oga which illegal extortion? How many people ready go their office.

I’ve seen LASTMA especially in action MANY TIMES and 9/10 they only extort those who flout the rules and DO NOT want to follow them to office lol

Dunno about VIO sha never had encounter with them.

loneprof:
Under Sanwo Olu, all sort of illegal extortion have been taking place especially by Lagos VIO, Task Force and LASTMA.

A governor that can't control harassment of citizens within state bodies definitely can't do anything about police harassment. He should just continue his chop-I-chop government.
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:35pm On Oct 04, 2020
If the issue of SARS is not addressed speedily, the streets will take up arms against them and that will be quite unfortunate for them (SARS).

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly by Nodogragra4me(m): 2:37pm On Oct 04, 2020
southniyikaye:
They all keep reacting like time bomb
Ever since they've been reacting, what have they done?
What measures have they put in place?

even what they were told to do, they've deviated from it but Harrasment is now the order of the day.

#ENDSARS

I saw a video today where sars shot and killed a young man in Delta state and took off with his white SUV. The guys around chased them and got heir vehicle number
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 04, 2020
27Pushing30:

Oga which illegal extortion? How many people ready go their office.

I’ve seen LASTMA especially in action MANY TIMES and 9/10 they only extort those who flout the rules and DO NOT want to follow them to office lol

Dunno about VIO sha never had encounter with them.

It's like you're a lastma official. undecided

If you follow them to the office, can you win? You will end up paying more... Stop pretending.

Even local government have a task force they use in embezzling.
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly by CioAngels(f): 2:45pm On Oct 04, 2020
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly by Jaqenhghar: 2:45pm On Oct 04, 2020
Rawhumper:
A wise man will find a way not to start war.

In another term, nobdy has monopoly of violence and weapons.

SARZ and Police Force is not upto 350000 nationwide against millions of youths, if we keep dying and do more of talking then there wont be hope for us all.

Its not just killing one or two Sarz will be the solution, its about striking them hard, where they will keep feeling it till if Govt doesnt intervene it will degenerate to civiil unrest.

Nobody has the right to take our lives, except a competent Court of Law.
It is our sacred and fundamental duty to protect our own lives at all cost, the sooner we realize this, the better.

Well said. I couldnt have said it any better.
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly by Jaqenhghar: 2:48pm On Oct 04, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:
If the issue of SARS is not addressed speedily, the streets will take up arms against them and that will be quite unfortunate for them (SARS).
People taking up arms is long overdue. Unfortunately our people are so docile. Shame

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly by Alexaonfleek: 2:48pm On Oct 04, 2020
No offence but Lagos will most likely be one of the last places where sars will end their influence
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly by blingxx(m): 2:49pm On Oct 04, 2020
Belial06:

Yahoo boys cause fit you idiot
Yahoo boy
Thief

Criminal osi

Mumu I tell you say I be yahooboy? grin only if eradicating yahooboys will stable out crumbling economy only if killing yahooboys will stop our leaders from looting our future then i will support you how many armed robbers and currupt officials have sars arrested since the beginning of the year

The ability to speak doesn't mean you intelligent undecided.. Go and ask why sars no dey raid in Abuja and that place be domain of yahooboys

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly by Southton27: 2:50pm On Oct 04, 2020
see below
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly by Coldie(m): 2:50pm On Oct 04, 2020
Start up a Lagos taskforce whose responsibility is catching rogue SARS. If u leave it to police nothing will ever happen

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly by 989900: 3:08pm On Oct 04, 2020
Belial06:

[s]You are very stupid indeed

I will rather sars than Yahoo boys any day

Any sane human would rather the same.

But you are a thief and a fraud accomplice so I am not surprised

Mad idiot

Thief[/s]

So, by your rabid analogy, Sanwo Olu, Osinbajo, Soyinka, and all those calling for an end to the SARS menace are "yahoo" fraudsters.

I see you are less than a dog even though you bark all over this thread like one.

I would have said you use your brain for once, but your brain is of 2 parts: "the left side" and "the right side", there is nothing left on the left side, and nothing right on the right side, but you wonder why people call you 'stoopid'.
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly by Cy4ril1: 3:10pm On Oct 04, 2020
Is the man in Aso Rock aware of SARS killings?
#EndSarsNow
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly by Victoriousv: 3:14pm On Oct 04, 2020
Pls something need to be done especially for our innocent youths coming down to Nigeria to visit their families soon.Sars or what do they call themselves might lose guide and take them for yahoo boys
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly by Ovoko30: 3:24pm On Oct 04, 2020
Fsars and their cohorts have been banned from unneccessay movements and roadblicks. Check presidency Nigeria and Nigeria police force Twitter page for more information.
allnewsnigeria:
https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGss/status/1312687050076889089?s=19
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly by Belial06: 3:24pm On Oct 04, 2020
[s]
989900:

So, by your rabid analogy, Sanwo Olu, Osinbajo, Soyinka, and all those calling for an end to the SARS menace are "yahoo" fraudsters.

I see you are less than a dog even though you bark all over this thread like one.

I would have said you your brain for once, but your brain is of 2 parts: "the left side" and "the right side", there is nothing left on left side, and nothing right on the right side, but you wonder why people call you 'stoopid'.
[/s]

Thief

Yahoo bastard

Thief

You will die a dog's death
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly by bhella10: 3:24pm On Oct 04, 2020
loneprof:
Under Sanwo Olu, all sort of illegal extortion have been taking place especially by Lagos VIO, Task Force and LASTMA.

A governor that can't control harassment of citizens within state bodies definitely can't do anything about police harassment. He should just continue his chop-I-chop government.
My thought exactly. Imagine the rip off in the transport sector. He made life hard for Lagos commuters. He's very insensitive to masses plight.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Emmy Kasbit Designed Theresa May’s Jacket She Wore In Nigeria / Edo: What Caused The Peaceful Outcome Of The Election & Federal Might Absence? / Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.