Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,857 members, 7,802,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Nigeria Lady Slams, A Guy For Telling Her To Get His Gf,a Ring Below 50k. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigeria Lady Slams, A Guy For Telling Her To Get His Gf,a Ring Below 50k. (370 Views)

Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” / Khafi: I Am Waiting For Gedoni To Propose To Me With A Ring / BBNaija: Nina Confronts Miracle For Telling Other Housemates They Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Lady Slams, A Guy For Telling Her To Get His Gf,a Ring Below 50k. by ReddishTv(m): 12:05pm On Oct 04, 2020
A Nigerian lady discouraged a male friend who revealed plans to go and engage his girlfriend after asking her to help him order an engagement ring worth N50,000.
The lady identified as @oyin_debby on Twiter told the friend he is not ready for marriage as the engagement is ready so she refused to help him
What's your view on this
She tweeted
Tweet is below�
Follow us for more interesting articles

1 Share

Re: Nigeria Lady Slams, A Guy For Telling Her To Get His Gf,a Ring Below 50k. by nicho450(m): 12:14pm On Oct 04, 2020
That was the useless post I was telling you about

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lady Slams, A Guy For Telling Her To Get His Gf,a Ring Below 50k. by Bossontop(m): 12:17pm On Oct 04, 2020
The mumu lady deserves this......

Re: Nigeria Lady Slams, A Guy For Telling Her To Get His Gf,a Ring Below 50k. by Freestainworld(m): 12:26pm On Oct 04, 2020
indomie lady, if it's me I will order it from any available aboki myself.
Re: Nigeria Lady Slams, A Guy For Telling Her To Get His Gf,a Ring Below 50k. by MajesticKris: 12:28pm On Oct 04, 2020
Hehe.. Na chicken I go use engage my own sef...

So you want me to get her a Ring of 300k..

So that tomorrow ,she will tell me it's over undecidedAbi..

You self,pray make your BF no use Life CHICKEN ENGAGE U grin
Cus you ain't worth a ring at all wink

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lady Slams, A Guy For Telling Her To Get His Gf,a Ring Below 50k. by Vyzz: 4:03pm On Oct 04, 2020
Na like that you Don turn obstacle for person daughter wey wan leave in papa house....

Witch

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lady Slams, A Guy For Telling Her To Get His Gf,a Ring Below 50k. by CosmicPhoenix: 9:21am On Oct 05, 2020
women hate to see other women happy.

Vyzz:
Na like that you Don turn obstacle for person daughter wey wan leave in papa house....

Witch

(1) (Reply)

Which Of The Oldies Cartoon Do You Miss Watching / Nollywood Movie 2021 New Release / Most Watched Movies Of February 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.