Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,971 members, 7,799,302 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Fayemi: Why I Didn’t Campaign For APC During Edo Governorship Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi: Why I Didn’t Campaign For APC During Edo Governorship Election (39043 Views)

One Shot Dead, Others Injured During Edo PDP Rally / Oshiomhole Makes 'Sign Of Cross' Before Casting Vote During Edo Election / Cult Leader Stabs Man For Voting APC During The Elections In Delta. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi: Why I Didn’t Campaign For APC During Edo Governorship Election by tobechi74: 3:31pm On Oct 04, 2020
Good
Re: Fayemi: Why I Didn’t Campaign For APC During Edo Governorship Election by jericco1(m): 3:31pm On Oct 04, 2020
You should be lucky you didn't waste your energy
Re: Fayemi: Why I Didn’t Campaign For APC During Edo Governorship Election by mattmogan88: 3:33pm On Oct 04, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: Fayemi: Why I Didn’t Campaign For APC During Edo Governorship Election by 247updated: 3:37pm On Oct 04, 2020
This nonsense must stop. Too bad that�� the SARS and policemen who supposed to protect us are now the ones killing us and our so call government is doing nothing.... #ENDSARSNOW #endsars #Nigeria �����������
https://audiomack.com/team-dk/song/oga-sars-endsars
Re: Fayemi: Why I Didn’t Campaign For APC During Edo Governorship Election by Macphenson: 3:37pm On Oct 04, 2020
techmo:
cool

Save the long talk Mr ingrate, just know that you can't replace yourself with anybody you like in 2022 you can't campaign for anybody because Godfatherism has ended and all man should carry their cross

When Jonathan and Fayose showed him fire we know whose doors he ran to, we also know who sponsored his first term after returning to Nigeria as as a poor Ghanian lecturer

Some people like Fayemi and Elrufai make me laugh

The major reason Kennedy family, and Bush family only grew in Political dynasty is because they don't help the lousy ingrates, they keep it within the family, never help some of this people

Chaiii!!!

See painment.

Kpeleoooooo

Please tell the bourdillion drug Baron Edo no be Lagos.

Also help me ensure sniper is banned in bourdillion, as it may become handy.

Chaii!!!

Truely Edo no be Lagos, and Ambode remains the S.I. Unit of Cowardice.

Obaseki, the Slayer of Oshiomhole.

Wike the Slayer of the bourdillion drug Baron.

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi: Why I Didn’t Campaign For APC During Edo Governorship Election by Eriokanmi: 3:40pm On Oct 04, 2020
techmo:
cool

Save the long talk Mr ingrate, just know that you can't replace yourself with anybody you like in 2022 you can't campaign for anybody because Godfatherism has ended and all man should carry their cross

When Jonathan and Fayose showed him fire we know whose doors he ran to, we also know who sponsored his first term after returning to Nigeria as as a poor Ghanian lecturer

The major reason Kennedy family, and Bush family only grew in Political dynasty is because they don't help the lousy ingrates, they keep it within the family, never help some of this people

Spending just 2 minutes of your time reading the newspost wouldn't kill you nah. This is why I refuse to be partisan in the APC because most of the emotional followers don't listen. They dont read. They only launch attacs at the slightest possible opportunity and that's not maturity, politically. He said its against the rule of the chairman of the governors forum to campaign against any sitting governor. I'm sure tinubu himself knows. Always learn to read before commenting shocked

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi: Why I Didn’t Campaign For APC During Edo Governorship Election by Okfrank25: 3:41pm On Oct 04, 2020
Is true....o
Re: Fayemi: Why I Didn’t Campaign For APC During Edo Governorship Election by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 3:42pm On Oct 04, 2020
Trashhhhhhhhh......I wish some people would have preferred keeping quite than spitting trash

SilverNorGold:
Lol.. Whether APC or PDP, what the people are interested in is good governance.

Why it looks like a lot of people want APC is that most of the good politicians are currently in APC, like President Muhammadu Buhari, Professor Osinbajo, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Zulum, El-rufai, Adams Oshiomole, etc.. But the PDP is peopled with disastrous elements called politicians, with just a "microscopic few" who are good, like Governor Obaseki and Governor David Umahi.

That's why almost all well-meaning Nigerians want all APC candidates to win. So if Fayemi preferred to play neutral, that's his business as he was not the decider. His support would have amounted to nothing as the power to decide belongs to the people.

Regarding the rumor going the rounds that he's eyeing the presidential throne, all I can say is that he has the right to contest like Atiku, Peter Obi and other clowns. But one thing I am sure of is that even if all these candidates imagine themselves contesting against Professor Osinbajo in the presidential election, Osinbajo will still win in their imaginations...

So if Fayemi did what he did because of any presidential plan, then he just fooled himself.

God bless President Buhari.
God bless Professor Osinbajo.
God bless Nigerians.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Fayemi: Why I Didn’t Campaign For APC During Edo Governorship Election by Bakin3(m): 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2020
We construct Bio Digester(Modern Sockaway)
It's an improved technology in the treatment and management of human waste and wastewater. This system effectively takes away all challenges that are associated with the conventional form of waste management.
Once you have it in place,
✔you no longer call trucks to come evacuate human waste,
✔it doesn't smell
✔it doesn't attract flies or crokroaches,
✔just a small space is needed for it,
✔it's eco-friendly
✔and doesn't contaminate the groundwater
Check my signature.
Re: Fayemi: Why I Didn’t Campaign For APC During Edo Governorship Election by kayusely70(m): 3:44pm On Oct 04, 2020
techmo:
cool

He Is Blinded By His Inordinate Ambition.

Re: Fayemi: Why I Didn’t Campaign For APC During Edo Governorship Election by BIGGESThead6: 3:45pm On Oct 04, 2020
techmo:
cool

True talk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi: Why I Didn’t Campaign For APC During Edo Governorship Election by Nooel1: 3:46pm On Oct 04, 2020
techmo:
cool

Keep quiet jare. Apc card carrying member and patethic asslicker. Nonsense as usual.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi: Why I Didn’t Campaign For APC During Edo Governorship Election by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 04, 2020
Nkwazemakennyj:
Trashhhhhhhhh......I wish some people would have preferred keeping quite than spitting trash

Your hatred for his excellency, President Mohammadu Buhari, the best President, will destroy you.. Keep wailing grin

Nkwazemakennyj:

but a dullard can be the president of your country, u see ur life?

Una go wail tire.. Nigeria is winning cheesy
Re: Fayemi: Why I Didn’t Campaign For APC During Edo Governorship Election by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 3:48pm On Oct 04, 2020
EzeYezzuz:
Stupid Betrayal

You should have thank him for not joining the campaign team, cos his disgrace would have been sure.

Whether or not he joined the APC campaign team, Gov. Obaseki victory was certain. Thank God he saw it coming and chose to stay low.

SMART MAN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemi: Why I Didn’t Campaign For APC During Edo Governorship Election by Nooel1: 3:50pm On Oct 04, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Lol.
He shall must find excuse.

But why were his allies in APC, El Rufai, Amechi and Atiku Bagudu (APC Governor’s Forum Chairman) also absent at the campaign?

Mumu, so you didn't see Ameachi campaign in Edo State for Ize Iyamu?
Re: Fayemi: Why I Didn’t Campaign For APC During Edo Governorship Election by davisma: 3:51pm On Oct 04, 2020
Maxymilliano:
But he hasn't showed up for Aketi's reelection
campaign either or is Jegede a sitting governor too ?

Yes na, odale bale lo.
Re: Fayemi: Why I Didn’t Campaign For APC During Edo Governorship Election by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 3:52pm On Oct 04, 2020
Laughing is yoruba tone.......

He Pain You? Still laughing

SilverNorGold:

Your hatred for his excellency, President Mohammadu Buhari, the best President, will destroy you.. Keep wailing grin

Re: Fayemi: Why I Didn’t Campaign For APC During Edo Governorship Election by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 04, 2020
Nkwazemakennyj:
Laughing is yoruba tone.......

He Pain You? Still laughing

My brother, whether you like it or not, President Mohammadu Buhari go rule you till 2023.. And when he's done, he'll hand over the baton to Professor Osinbajo.

So your wailing ain't ending anytime soon.. grin

God bless us all..
Re: Fayemi: Why I Didn’t Campaign For APC During Edo Governorship Election by peak115: 3:54pm On Oct 04, 2020
Fayemi or not, the result of edo election would have been the same. Without rigging not even Buhari or anybody would have made any difference.
Re: Fayemi: Why I Didn’t Campaign For APC During Edo Governorship Election by MrMcJay(m): 3:56pm On Oct 04, 2020
This excuse is more foolish than the initial decision.

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi: Why I Didn’t Campaign For APC During Edo Governorship Election by Rhapsodia: 3:57pm On Oct 04, 2020
lolz...even this wan follow see the vision say Edo no be Lagos cheesy
Re: Fayemi: Why I Didn’t Campaign For APC During Edo Governorship Election by Goke7: 3:58pm On Oct 04, 2020
Fayemi you are an hypocrite period
Re: Fayemi: Why I Didn’t Campaign For APC During Edo Governorship Election by Xpol: 3:58pm On Oct 04, 2020
XPOL WAS HERE TO READ COMMENTS
Re: Fayemi: Why I Didn’t Campaign For APC During Edo Governorship Election by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 3:59pm On Oct 04, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, whether you like it or not, President Mohammadu Buhari go rule you till 2023.. And when he's done, he'll hand over the baton to Professor Osinbajo.

So your wailing ain't ending anytime soon.. grin

God bless us all..

Bro.... Nigerians are more wiser than you think now so pls wake up from that dream
Re: Fayemi: Why I Didn’t Campaign For APC During Edo Governorship Election by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 04, 2020
Nkwazemakennyj:

Bro.... Nigerians are more wiser than you think now so pls wake up from that dream

My brother, which Nigerian? Were they foolish before? Lol, they weren't wise because they didn't vote Atiku? grin

Professor Osinbajo is coming. Better get used to the name so you won't cry later.. cheesy

God bless us.
Re: Fayemi: Why I Didn’t Campaign For APC During Edo Governorship Election by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 04, 2020
Goke7:
Fayemi you are an hypocrite period

My brother, ignore Fayemi. We know his plan. But it's dead on arrival. grin
Re: Fayemi: Why I Didn’t Campaign For APC During Edo Governorship Election by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 4:04pm On Oct 04, 2020
techmo:
cool

Hehehehehehe
Re: Fayemi: Why I Didn’t Campaign For APC During Edo Governorship Election by chiedonedoor(m): 4:17pm On Oct 04, 2020
Everyone have right.
1 Corinthians 6:9. KJV
Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, [10] Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. Christ is coming soon.
Repent to avoid HELL

1 Like

Re: Fayemi: Why I Didn’t Campaign For APC During Edo Governorship Election by ogbonti: 4:43pm On Oct 04, 2020
ovieigho:

Guy chill na

Why are you crying more than the bereaved?

Who sponsored him?
Where does the money with which he was sponsored from!
Was the money from heaven or same common wealth of you and I ?
You got to be smart if you must take of the National cake and you can’t be a baby for life

The man has grown up politically and let’s give him the kudos
And by the way ? Is reasons are justified!
Obaseki was technically an APC Governor if not for your power drunk Tinubu and Oshiomhole

You all want people to do follow follow till they die?

you are very correct - a man who was an APC member for at least 6 years (since the party started) and he was APC governor for 40 months - everyone expected him to have problems with every APC member in Nigeria? All that 300,000 plus votes Obaseki got in the election, APC members own reach at least 70,000 inside - no kidding grin
Re: Fayemi: Why I Didn’t Campaign For APC During Edo Governorship Election by deomelo: 4:54pm On Oct 04, 2020
This untrustworthy joker is too ambitious, too sneaky, too unreliable and deceptive, never liked or trusted him.
Re: Fayemi: Why I Didn’t Campaign For APC During Edo Governorship Election by Indispensable85(m): 4:59pm On Oct 04, 2020
I've not seen him in aketi reelection campaigns so far. Even in the flag off, he was absent. I thought aketi was a governor and member of Nigeria governors forum? Fayemi is not as intelligent as I thought. In due season, you'll reap the rewards of treachery.
Re: Fayemi: Why I Didn’t Campaign For APC During Edo Governorship Election by Enwhen(m): 4:59pm On Oct 04, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Lol.. Whether APC or PDP, what the people are interested in is good governance.

Why it looks like a lot of people want APC is that most of the good politicians are currently in APC, like President Muhammadu Buhari, Professor Osinbajo, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Zulum, El-rufai, Adams Oshiomole, etc.. But the PDP is peopled with disastrous elements called politicians, with just a "microscopic few" who are good, like Governor Obaseki and Governor David Umahi.

That's why almost all well-meaning Nigerians want all APC candidates to win. So if Fayemi preferred to play neutral, that's his business as he was not the decider. His support would have amounted to nothing as the power to decide belongs to the people.

Regarding the rumor going the rounds that he's eyeing the presidential throne, all I can say is that he has the right to contest like Atiku, Peter Obi and other clowns. But one thing I am sure of is that even if all these candidates imagine themselves contesting against Professor Osinbajo in the presidential election, Osinbajo will still win in their imaginations...

So if Fayemi did what he did because of any presidential plan, then he just fooled himself.

MODIFIED

My brother, which Nigerians? Were they foolish before? Lol, they weren't wise because they didn't vote Atiku? grin

Professor Osinbajo is coming. Better get used to the name so you won't cry later.. cheesy

God bless us.

My brother, ignore Fayemi. We know his plan. But it's dead on arrival. grin

Nigeria is winning.. cheesy

God bless President Buhari.
God bless Professor Osinbajo.
God bless Nigerians.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

You people have killed Baba Tinubu politically and his presidential ambition and have now moved to that of the Star boy VP , Please calm.down, you need everybody to win election

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy Protests Of 2014: David Hundeyin Reflections / Ibrahim Yar'adua Graduates From London University / "Why We Cannot Expel Cadets Who Tortured Man For Complimenting Female Officer"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.