Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

#EndSars: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Speaking Out - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #EndSars: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Speaking Out (34055 Views)

Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out / 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) / 5 Nigerian Male Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSars: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Speaking Out by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 04, 2020
Good one from our celebrities

1 Like

Re: #EndSars: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Speaking Out by Josefa: 8:16pm On Oct 04, 2020
Re: #EndSars: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Speaking Out by Debra911(f): 8:17pm On Oct 04, 2020
I love the revolution, it means there is hope for the next generation.
Re: #EndSars: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Speaking Out by Fidelismaria: 8:18pm On Oct 04, 2020

where's oluwacoward?

guess him and all his fans are in hiding

Re: #EndSars: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Speaking Out by Pearly255(f): 8:18pm On Oct 04, 2020
Re: #EndSars: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Speaking Out by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 04, 2020
Enough of this rubbish online noise, we need a violent protest m.. Violent one, hahan wetin dey sup sef
Re: #EndSars: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Speaking Out by Vanzcharles(m): 8:19pm On Oct 04, 2020
See people wey dey view thread.
Re: #EndSars: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Speaking Out by franchasng: 8:20pm On Oct 04, 2020
SARS is highly needed in Nigeria where crime is the order of the day. While you are saying end SARS, please will you also tell the foolish, lazy Nigerian youths to stop robbery, kidnapping, cultism, ritualism and all forms of dangerous crimes they do

What we need is SARS reforms; our Policemen, Soldiers oh, security aparatus and government are all reflection of the Nigerian people. Nigerians are bad people that is why we have bad Police officers, bad soldiers and foolish leaders!

Instead of #EndSARS please demand for #EndNigeria angry

3 Likes

Re: #EndSars: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Speaking Out by jantofubu(m): 8:20pm On Oct 04, 2020
That low budget fela never tweeted anything.

A.k.a fela arikuyeri

1 Like

Re: #EndSars: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Speaking Out by Saintly01(m): 8:20pm On Oct 04, 2020
#EndSars_Now
Re: #EndSars: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Speaking Out by dvkot(m): 8:20pm On Oct 04, 2020
Ok
Re: #EndSars: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Speaking Out by tellwisdom: 8:21pm On Oct 04, 2020
..Who is celebrating them?? sad
Re: #EndSars: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Speaking Out by kessydaddy(m): 8:22pm On Oct 04, 2020
Send SARS to sabisa forest let them first book haram
Re: #EndSars: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Speaking Out by kessydaddy(m): 8:23pm On Oct 04, 2020
Send SARS to sabisa forest let them fight boko h
aram
Re: #EndSars: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Speaking Out by kurupt1: 8:23pm On Oct 04, 2020
franchasng:
SARS is highly needed in Nigeria where crime is the order of the day. While you are saying end SARS, please will you also tell the foolish, lazy Nigerian youths to stop robbery, kidnapping, cultism, ritualism and all forms of dangerous crimes they do

What we need is SARS reforms; our Policemen, Soldiers oh, security aparatus and government are all reflection of the Nigerian people. Nigerians are bad people that is why we have bad Police officers, bad soldiers and foolish leaders!

Instead of #EndSARS please demand for #EndNigeria angry

Dem don pay this one small thing
Re: #EndSars: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Speaking Out by kyuniii(m): 8:24pm On Oct 04, 2020
Am not a celebrity but i hope my comment count, the nigerian police as a unit needs to be restructured, reorganized, reposition, reformed for a better and effective service to her citizens. AM A NIGERIAN.
Re: #EndSars: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Speaking Out by djbussy(m): 8:24pm On Oct 04, 2020
Naira Marley and Wizkid top.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSars: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Speaking Out by Oluwauchebest(m): 8:24pm On Oct 04, 2020
Naira Marley started it on twitter first b4 any other celeb
Re: #EndSars: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Speaking Out by chipet67(m): 8:25pm On Oct 04, 2020
myBraine:
Okay.

But all in all, that shouldn't stop us from loving our country and doing our best to be a law abiding citizens.

As for those celebrities, don't mind them, they spent more time on Twitter than in their respective studio sessions. Good songs and lyrics are scarce these days so there's nothing for them to do again rather than poking into national affairs that doesn't directly concern them.

I was even expecting them to encourage the youths to study more, be a great thinker and harness our agricultural prowess by venturing into farming. I was expecting at least, 70% of youths to be in possession of hoes and cutlass rather than expensive gadgets.

Imagine if the youths are working in the farm and spending more of their time on trees and inside bushes, will Sars still be killing them?

What do I know anyway
This is a very stupid opinion.
Must everyone be a farmer?

2 Likes

Re: #EndSars: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Speaking Out by dingbang(m): 8:28pm On Oct 04, 2020
Debra911:
I love the revolution, it means there is hope for the next generation.
another revolution we need to fight for is a system that filters in sane people into the NPF.
Re: #EndSars: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Speaking Out by Mtola8: 8:29pm On Oct 04, 2020
Charmingrascal:
They won't do anything until we start attacking their families and loved ones.

Think of innocent youths who are aspiring for greatness that those Special Armed Robbery Squad have killed.

Think of bread winners that they have killed cold bloodedly

Think of only child that they have killed

Think of those that committed suicide because they lost so many due to SARS harassment and extortion (it happened few months ago)

We are scared of so called security personnel more than we are scared of armed robbers.

They break into people's home in the middle of the night.
They torture, rape, and kill at will.

We don't have a government.
Let us stand if you can't get to the Officers directly, attack their families and loved one burn down their properties and leave a message behind.

#EndSARS!!!

#EndSARS

You lot are no different from the men in Sars. You want to start attacking innocent people just cause they are related/offspring of evil people? Something they have no power over. Just like killing friends and family of all corrupt leaders, attacking family members of criminals and robbers.

The killing cycle continues. Let the offender be punished, let the face the consequence of their actions and not someone else. Any member of your family can be a member of the police force also any one close to you can get engaged in crime.
Re: #EndSars: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Speaking Out by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 04, 2020
These are people Lauretta Onochie is calling criminals.

God have mercy on her

1 Like

Re: #EndSars: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Speaking Out by Minjim: 8:30pm On Oct 04, 2020
Izzy

Re: #EndSars: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Speaking Out by Oshowfreetv: 8:30pm On Oct 04, 2020
End It, end Sars Now before them kill us finish. Meanwhile you can watch this � � � �

Bobrisky Advices Laycon & Nengi Over Their Love Relationship!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47edMmEEIUs

#bobrisky #laycon #SammieII #Nengi
Re: #EndSars: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Speaking Out by NawtiKingRealer(m): 8:32pm On Oct 04, 2020
External mean men dey town now o! Ready to drop sars dead anytime 4rm now. Una go hear scores. Watchout
Re: #EndSars: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Speaking Out by DennisEche(m): 8:33pm On Oct 04, 2020
Our politicians know that SARS can never End. Go to SARS detentions across Nigerians and see how politicians are Ass lickinh OC's SARS because their hands are not clean. Go to Abuja SARS detention aka abertoir or akwuzo in anambra. The hash tag only ends online.
SARS is a necessary evil
Re: #EndSars: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Speaking Out by lexy2014: 8:34pm On Oct 04, 2020
myBraine:
Okay.

But all in all, that shouldn't stop us from loving our country and doing our best to be a law abiding citizens.

As for those celebrities, don't mind them, they spent more time on Twitter than in their respective studio sessions. Good songs and lyrics are scarce these days so there's nothing for them to do again rather than poking into national affairs that doesn't directly concern them.

I was even expecting them to encourage the youths to study more, be a great thinker and harness our agricultural prowess by venturing into farming. I was expecting at least, 70% of youths to be in possession of hoes and cutlass rather than expensive gadgets.

Imagine if the youths are working in the farm and spending more of their time on trees and inside bushes, will Sars still be killing them?

What do I know anyway

Are u on d farm? How and y should national issues not concern celebrities? U that it concerns, what have u done about it?
Re: #EndSars: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Speaking Out by Tiwatopebabe(f): 8:35pm On Oct 04, 2020
Oluwauchebest:
Naira Marley started it on twitter first b4 any other celeb
Obviously. The guy is a Yahoo boy and this is an opportunity for him to make sure the brutality doesn't get to him.
I hope that when they End SARS, they also EndCybercrimes!

1 Like

Re: #EndSars: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Speaking Out by chatinent: 8:35pm On Oct 04, 2020
I so hate Sarz.
Re: #EndSars: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Speaking Out by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 04, 2020
Awkuzu SARS Anambra is a Golgotha where Boys that can't pay themselves out are killed every morning.

End SARS now! Send them to Boko Haram enclaves to fight
Re: #EndSars: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Speaking Out by legendEMT(m): 8:42pm On Oct 04, 2020

What do I know anyway [/quote]
Dear @ Mybraine, you really need to check your brain if you typed all these. Hoes and cutlasses in 21st century by 70% of Nigerian youths?
damn. you could say better. Expensive gadgets are what is in vogue now even for farming by the way. The world have advanced beyond manual processes unto the age of mechanized, simplified and digitalized processes
I guess you share the same mentality with @MBuhari
Re: #EndSars: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Speaking Out by GMBuhari: 8:43pm On Oct 04, 2020
IGP should have asked Nigerians to lynch anyone who attempts to rob them

It's more than enough and long overdue

ENDSARS don't reform and don't let it stop there , Prosecute ( i mean kill) anyone who has been fingered by victims

Taking them off police force won't stop anything , jailing them won't do anything , kill those motherfucking monsters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Basket Mouth Puts On Shirt And Skirt (Photo) / Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Dying Slowly, I Have Suicidal Thoughts Daily" / What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.