Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

SARS Might Be An Attack On The South - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SARS Might Be An Attack On The South (459 Views)

I've Learnt My Lessons, Says Blood-soaked Voter Who Survived An Attack In Kano / Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base / PDP To Oshiomhole: Stop Acting Like An Attack Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SARS Might Be An Attack On The South by primestreams: 1:59pm On Oct 04, 2020
What your thought

Why is there no complain in the north
Re: SARS Might Be An Attack On The South by primestreams: 2:00pm On Oct 04, 2020
Any way I thought blame them, I blame our south brothers, vote they will say it is not their business

1 Like

Re: SARS Might Be An Attack On The South by primestreams: 2:00pm On Oct 04, 2020
grin We prefer big brother than our country future
Re: SARS Might Be An Attack On The South by primestreams: 2:01pm On Oct 04, 2020
grin If we don't stop this and take our country future into our hands, nothing will change
Re: SARS Might Be An Attack On The South by biggy4joe(m): 2:04pm On Oct 04, 2020
Stop been tribalistic,that's d only reason we are were we are my brother.....What is bad is bad weda na for kafancan or na for akure or na for aria aria let's condemn d evil and leave tribalism for once.
Together we can get our country back.
Re: SARS Might Be An Attack On The South by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 04, 2020
primestreams:
What your thought

Why is there no complain in the north

But the SARS officers are also Southerners...
They're mostly Igbos, Edo/Delta and Yoruba police men...

The truth is that the police has never been powerful in the north cos the north has always been volatile. Imagine SARS killing a popular youth in Kano, the policemen and their families are already dead cos Hausas don't think twice like us in the south.

I just think it has gotten to that stage where the youths need to take things more seriously and realize that those old men in politics don't give a damn about their lives.

We are the leaders of today, not tomorrow.

4 Likes

Re: SARS Might Be An Attack On The South by tollyboy5(m): 2:07pm On Oct 04, 2020
Left alone I would want youth to start killing SARS. This is what youth should be doing not ambushing rival cult in their weakest time.

#ENDSARS

4 Likes

Re: SARS Might Be An Attack On The South by primestreams: 2:32pm On Oct 04, 2020
loneprof:

But the SARS officers are also Southerners...
They're mostly Igbos, Edo/Delta and Yoruba police men...

The truth is that the police has never been powerful in the north cos the north has always been volatile. Imagine SARS killing a popular youth in Kano, the policemen and their families are already dead cos Hausas don't think twice like us in the south.

I just think it has gotten to that stage where the youths need to take things more seriously and realize that those old men in politics don't give a damn about their lives.

We are the leaders of today, not tomorrow.

Exactly my suggestion, hiding behind keyboard will not solve anything
Re: SARS Might Be An Attack On The South by Muna4real(f): 2:42pm On Oct 04, 2020
biggy4joe:
Stop been tribalistic,that's d only reason we are were we are my brother.....What is bad is bad weda na for kafancan or na for akure or na for aria aria let's condemn d evil and leave tribalism for once.
Together we can get our country back.

Keep deceiving yourself

2 Likes

Re: SARS Might Be An Attack On The South by biggy4joe(m): 2:53pm On Oct 04, 2020
If you ever stay in a place where u have to open both eyes to sleep at night you won't beat d drum of war.....Our people is that we have refuse to fave the real problem,the real problem is that we deserve better...So how do we now get something better that we really really deserveDefinitely not by killing every SARS officer on d street,but by standing up and demanding for what is right
Re: SARS Might Be An Attack On The South by biggy4joe(m): 2:54pm On Oct 04, 2020
Nobody like problem ooh but last last without challenges and problem good thing no go come.....
Re: SARS Might Be An Attack On The South by MrColdsweat: 3:03pm On Oct 04, 2020
To constantly intimidate and instill fear in Southerners so that they'll never revolt.
Re: SARS Might Be An Attack On The South by 143WaZoBia: 3:05pm On Oct 04, 2020
I honestly agree with it. I think all these is war on southern youth. The federal government needs money and yahoo boys got money but how will the federal government beg America money and still beg yahoo boys money?
So they beg America and take from yahoo boys by force.
Re: SARS Might Be An Attack On The South by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:05pm On Oct 04, 2020
Hey listen to Fela
It's the same police FORCE
Their job is to oppress u and of course keep you in Nigeria, that is why they were formed.

I have never met anyone rescued by the Nigerian police
Re: SARS Might Be An Attack On The South by primestreams: 3:31pm On Oct 04, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
Hey listen to Fela
It's the same police FORCE
Their job is to oppress u and of course keep you in Nigeria, that is why they were formed.

I have never met anyone rescued by the Nigerian police
Exactly

(1) (Reply)

US Should Classified Fulani Murders Cow Soldiers And SARS Terrorist / #ENDSARS: Hoodlums Over Run Calabar Metropolis, Razed NASS Member House, Ndoma-e / Just For Fun: Nigeria Government Reads Riot Act On Election Riggers In Usa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.