Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Laycon Stops Interviewer's Question Choosing To Speak On Endsars Over His Brand - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laycon Stops Interviewer's Question Choosing To Speak On Endsars Over His Brand (50281 Views)

Singer, Mayokun Takes His Brand New GLA 250 AMC Benz On A Date At Ikoyi Bridge / Bnaira Flaunts His Brand New Ferrari (Photos) / Skales Walks Out Of Victor Okpala, NET TV Interviewer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laycon Stops Interviewer's Question Choosing To Speak On Endsars Over His Brand by Bakin3(m): 11:22pm On Oct 04, 2020
Way to go.

We construct Bio digester (Modern Sockaway). Quick to install. No waste removal. Little maintenance. Odorless. Little space required. Doesn't contaminate ground water. Check my signature.
Re: Laycon Stops Interviewer's Question Choosing To Speak On Endsars Over His Brand by mayDtolu(m): 11:31pm On Oct 04, 2020
Belial06:
[s][/s]

Shut up thief

Answering IT guy

Yes I am into iT and have never been falsely accused

You Yahoo bastards are criminals

Sars deserves to kill you all

You are not exposed at all..
I am into IT as well and I work for foreign countries...UK, USA, Germany and co and They pay me with dere currencies and I can say am really making it big but I have got some of my friends that had an encounter with SARS and they were tagged as yahoo guys but the issue is SARS must not see dollar or any foreign credit on your phone...Do you think that's fair? And they are doing all dose stuffs to extort money from citizens into legit business which is wrong..

So...DON'T SAY WHAT YOU LACK KNOWLEDGE ABOUT NEXT TIME
Re: Laycon Stops Interviewer's Question Choosing To Speak On Endsars Over His Brand by Dreadlock69(m): 11:34pm On Oct 04, 2020
Belial06:
End Yahoo not SARS
When did they start all this rubbish ??
IT IS ALL BECAUSE OF THE FRAUDSTERS KNOWN AS YAHOO!!!

WHEN DID SARS START CHECKING PHONES ? IT WAS WHEN YAHOO BECAME RAMPANT

WHEN DID SARS START DISTURBING PEOPLE DRIVING FLASHY CARS? YAHOO CAUSED IT

WHEN DID SARS START HARASSING PEOPLE WITH TATTOOS? YAHOO CAUSED IT

SO LEAVE SARS ALONE LET THEM KILL OFF ALL THE YAHOO BOYS

Look at this forum even one thief criminal called slawomirr who boasts about fraud calls it hustle boasts about using drugs to push his fraud hustle and yet no moderator sanctions him.

You need to understand these Yahoo people are beasts.. they are not your friend

They will use you for rituals to get money because they don't know how to do honest work

They will rather venture into rituals and armed robbery if they don't make it through Yahoo

They should all be killed like armed robbers

Let them die

They tell you not to judge them that politicians do worse ... Hahaha
They are the children of demons

Evil thrives when good people keep.silent

Today Nigeria has through silence enabled these heartless demons called Yahoo boys and girls

Speak up !!!! Take a stand as a muslim or christian against these demons

If you have them as your neighbor call efcc or sars

Don't hide them!! Don't say after all it's white people they are cheating!! No!!

Who do you think is hacking people's bank accounts here ? It's them

Who works with bankers to steal your savings ? It's them

Don't pity them!!!

Sense is far away from you guy
If your son draw tattoo and his been killed by SARS .You I'll say it's Yahoo
You bought your son iPhone they harassed and.killed him .You I'll say your son join Yahoo
Your son did drealock and draw tatoo his been killed you I'll say he joined Yahoo
Your son made it in life bought a car
They harassed him and killed him your son joined
Yahoo abi!
Bro you and buhari are the same thing

1 Like

Re: Laycon Stops Interviewer's Question Choosing To Speak On Endsars Over His Brand by WoundedLamb: 11:35pm On Oct 04, 2020
Ikennamurphy:

You write so well man.. Kudos

Thanks sir!
Re: Laycon Stops Interviewer's Question Choosing To Speak On Endsars Over His Brand by aspirebig: 12:11am On Oct 05, 2020
Is well.

The government has a lot to do in this regard.

No proper accountability of citizens source of wealth. Many drug baron, Many ritualistic, many G guys,Many fake Pastors and and even many Yahoo boys everywhere.

Let the government curtail internet fraud and also local fraudsters, money doubler and ponzi schemes. All fake Forex
outfit should be closed with immediate effect. Also, all thugs that rob people on the street should be arrested and dealth with, including omoniles selling one land to multiple buyers. We have a long way to go.

As SARS, tust remove hem totally, is that simple.
Re: Laycon Stops Interviewer's Question Choosing To Speak On Endsars Over His Brand by West2019(m): 12:16am On Oct 05, 2020
Belial06:
End Yahoo not SARS

WHEN DID SARS START DISTURBING PEOPLE DRIVING FLASHY CARS? YAHOO CAUSED you are a badstard idiot .majority of the youths kill by so called SARS are not Yahoo boys ok , one day you will be dey victim', if you are there open that ur stupid useless hand typing rubbish, what is dey function of Efcc nd sars

Look at this forum even one thief criminal called slawomirr who boasts about fraud calls it hustle boasts about using drugs to push his fraud hustle and yet no moderator sanctions him.

They will use you for rituals to get money because they don't know how to do honest work

They will rather venture into rituals and armed robbery if they don't make it through Yahoo

Let them die

Today Nigeria has through silence enabled these heartless demons called Yahoo boys and girls

Don't hide them!! Don't say after all it's white people they are cheating!! No!!

Don't pity them!!!
Re: Laycon Stops Interviewer's Question Choosing To Speak On Endsars Over His Brand by JIMMY1393: 12:47am On Oct 05, 2020
WoundedLamb:
First, the video shared does not contain anything the OP said. Maybe the part described by the OP came afterwards but it's actually very ridiculous how most Nigerian content developers don't take time to review what they are selling to people. You want to get subscribers and make it big via content development and yet you won't put in the the little effort required to come up with a presentable content. It's almost as if most of y'all just want to make it without putting in any effort. Your work only gives you output when you take it seriously, guys.

Back to the topic, like I said, the part the OP described must have come after Laycon's long and detailed response to the initial SARS question. He repeated himself a few times in the response so it only makes sense for the interviewer to want to talk about other things so the session wouldn't get boring especially if the interview wasn't primarily about SARS. While the SARS topic is important, the anchore had the task of ensuring the session wasn't derailed from the focus. He had his consumers to worry about and another SARS story isn't all they'd be expecting from an interview with Laycon. I'd have liked to see the "a lot" he still had to say anyway. He seems smart. Nice one.

Is it today you are noticing....so many lazy bloggers and news carriers that will post rubbish all in the name of making news...I tire
Re: Laycon Stops Interviewer's Question Choosing To Speak On Endsars Over His Brand by WoundedLamb: 1:13am On Oct 05, 2020
JIMMY1393:

Is it today you are noticing....so many lazy bloggers and news carriers that will post rubbish all in the name of making news...I tire

Lol... I thought maybe they don't improve because they don't get feedbacks. That's why I took out time to comment on that. Glad I wasn't the only one who noticed.
Re: Laycon Stops Interviewer's Question Choosing To Speak On Endsars Over His Brand by goodheart02(m): 1:40am On Oct 05, 2020
Belial06:
End Yahoo not SARS

Let them die

Don't pity them!!!

After reading through your comment I will say it lacks essence. So u mean every other person driving good cars and using good phones is allowed to become a victim of SARS? Mind u Yahoo isn't the only crime we have. Without the presence of Yahoo, crime will always exist in a state and the best any law enforcement body can do is to judiciously fish out the criminals amongst the populace and not go on a shooting spree thereby exposing there unprofessionalism

1 Like

Re: Laycon Stops Interviewer's Question Choosing To Speak On Endsars Over His Brand by Belial06: 2:18am On Oct 05, 2020
[s]
Dreadlock69:

Sense is far away from you guy
If your son draw tattoo and his been killed by SARS .You I'll say it's Yahoo
You bought your son iPhone they harassed and.killed him .You I'll say your son join Yahoo
Your son did drealock and draw tatoo his been killed you I'll say he joined Yahoo
Your son made it in life bought a car
They harassed him and killed him your son joined
Yahoo abi!
Bro you and buhari are the same thing
[/s]

Yahoo thief

Your days are numbered
Re: Laycon Stops Interviewer's Question Choosing To Speak On Endsars Over His Brand by Belial06: 2:18am On Oct 05, 2020
[s]
mayDtolu:

You are not exposed at all..
I am into IT as well and I work for foreign countries...UK, USA, Germany and co and They pay me with dere currencies and I can say am really making it big but I have got some of my friends that had an encounter with SARS and they were tagged as yahoo guys but the issue is SARS must not see dollar or any foreign credit on your phone...Do you think that's fair? And they are doing all dose stuffs to extort money from citizens into legit business which is wrong..

So...DON'T SAY WHAT YOU LACK KNOWLEDGE ABOUT NEXT TIME
[/s]
Yahoo thief

Your days are numbered
Re: Laycon Stops Interviewer's Question Choosing To Speak On Endsars Over His Brand by Belial06: 2:19am On Oct 05, 2020
aminusodiq:
I see u can't indulge in sensible conversation.... All u knw is curse...!!!! I wish u what u wish me dullard!!!!

Yahoo thief

Your days are numbered
Re: Laycon Stops Interviewer's Question Choosing To Speak On Endsars Over His Brand by Belial06: 2:19am On Oct 05, 2020
Kenneth10110:

E be like you be SARS that's how you sit and term everyone criminals. Oga that post on your profile speaks about your past life and you know what you deserve. As you only get time to rant on NL just quote yourself next time. grin

Yahoo thief

Your days are numbered
Re: Laycon Stops Interviewer's Question Choosing To Speak On Endsars Over His Brand by Ericnrm(m): 2:47am On Oct 05, 2020
Or11:

Well spoken and well said. All of them deserve what's happening to them.

Follow @endsars9ja on Instagram and browse through real-life encounters then I’ll know if you won’t recant your statement. SARS oppress not just yahoo boys but innocent civilians.
Re: Laycon Stops Interviewer's Question Choosing To Speak On Endsars Over His Brand by calcal: 3:46am On Oct 05, 2020
[quote author=Hausaboy239 post=94599354]This guy is just so smart and Intelligent!

Laycon or Lekan?
Re: Laycon Stops Interviewer's Question Choosing To Speak On Endsars Over His Brand by femi4: 5:26am On Oct 05, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Shots Fired!!!Albeit in the wrong direction. Of course OP knew that part of the video was not captured which was why he wrote it out so readers can understand the background that got the interview to that point. Laycon's response after the Interviewer's "go ahead" is what you watched. My advise to you, look before you leap and there is a thin line between criticism and maligning. Yours sounded like the latter.
You are wrong. Integrity is key is when providing content. Your video not capturing the suggested title of the thread should have been included in the background. You are exposing your ignorance trying to defend the flaws of the youtuber
Re: Laycon Stops Interviewer's Question Choosing To Speak On Endsars Over His Brand by Flaame(m): 7:08am On Oct 05, 2020
Belial06:
End Yahoo not SARS

Let them die

Don't pity them!!!
You're not just privileged to have common sense so I don't blame you when you make senseless posts.... what's the cause of people doing Yahoo? The best way to address an issue is to work it out from the root,do you know that there are lots of people who spent their entire resources on academics in tertiary institution but yet couldn't get a decent job? Trust me,you wouldn't want your brother to get killed if he was a Yahoo boy,or would you? Government should create lots of job opportunities for youths and let's see if there won't be a decline in internet fraud.
Re: Laycon Stops Interviewer's Question Choosing To Speak On Endsars Over His Brand by Kenneth10110(m): 9:04am On Oct 05, 2020
Belial06:

Yahoo thief

Your days are numbered

grin Go and find work
Re: Laycon Stops Interviewer's Question Choosing To Speak On Endsars Over His Brand by Walex0(m): 10:47am On Oct 05, 2020
I remember dis day cos I stayed in dat building....though they came with a tip off....we all panic dat night....Nigeria building or somalia building as some will call it.....
Re: Laycon Stops Interviewer's Question Choosing To Speak On Endsars Over His Brand by Walex0(m): 10:52am On Oct 05, 2020
It was 2014 dat police came to somalia building very close to amana supermarket.....I remember one TEKO woman(only guys in uae will understand �) was urinating. ..seems they heard some guys brought drug to d house....UAE no easy oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

E-money And Kcee Staring At A Big Pot Of Soup / BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans / Portable Zazu Zeh Cries As He Is Given A Range Rover (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.