Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

When Is The Best Period To Introduce A Child To Sex Education And How? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Is The Best Period To Introduce A Child To Sex Education And How? (25354 Views)

When Is The Right Time For A Child To Start School ? / Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar / When Is The Best Age To Give Sex Education To Your Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is The Best Period To Introduce A Child To Sex Education And How? by TheUndercover: 3:24pm On Oct 04, 2020
When is the best period to introduce a male or female child to sex education and how without making it seem too early or too late?

The world is rapidly changing mostly in a negative way. If you don't teach your child(ren), the society will teach them and in most cases in a destructive way.

Any advice?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Is The Best Period To Introduce A Child To Sex Education And How? by fati2001(m): 3:26pm On Oct 04, 2020
as early as possible.

between the age of 8.

.reasons why I said 8 is because of the Main factors.
1. SOCIAL MEDIA
2. TELEVISION
3. FILMS .INCLUDING CARTOONS
4. BOOKS, MAGAZINES E. T. C
5. FRIENDS AND REST .

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Is The Best Period To Introduce A Child To Sex Education And How? by JOACHINpedro: 3:48pm On Oct 04, 2020
Me sef I wan know esp for my upcoming daugher

13 Likes

Re: When Is The Best Period To Introduce A Child To Sex Education And How? by TheUndercover: 5:22pm On Apr 22, 2021
I had to revive this thread to read more people's opinion on this.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Is The Best Period To Introduce A Child To Sex Education And How? by Revere27: 7:11pm On Apr 22, 2021
As soon as possible oo... As soon as the child can say Mum, dad or any guardian at his/ her care.

I have an audio lecture like that on my phone sharing experience of our little children from the ages of 18 months been exposed to sex by the maids because of the lacasidical attitude of both parents. Two years old, three, 8 years and like that upward.

Especially those little kids in boarding school, the guy was saying that those kids have code name they use, but their parents would think they are religious and good children.... Words like let's go and read the Bible together, I want to drink the cup of holy spirit and many more.

I was devastated hearing such of those things and many more like that lipsrsealed embarassed

Parents pls and pls teach the children as early as possible making them know that that thing between their legs is not to be used now but for a future purpose, making much illustration to make them understand.

Watch your child(ren) closely and never seem to be 100�% sure of them.

It is well with us oo

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: When Is The Best Period To Introduce A Child To Sex Education And How? by Slawomiir2: 7:11pm On Apr 22, 2021
Damn niggar!
i can sight Snr Slawormiir down here.

8yrs is d perfect age cos at dat age dey already have an idea of wat sex education means, if u re hiding it from dem or pretending as if u don't know... U RE SERIOUSLY ON UR OWN.

our 8yrs girl was watching d TRAIN by Mike Bamiloye.... D proposal scene and she was just smiling sheepishly grin grin
na my sister ask her say shey she know wetin dem dey do, and she said YES very loud and i was wowed shocked

See wat dis person dat won't mind his biz told me sometimes ago... i just laughed cos
1. dis weed niggar and i have never met!
2. We ave different views, i just like dat “Damn Niggar grin grin” just like i love “our darling daddy” and every other regular user here smiley

@ Slawormiir

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Is The Best Period To Introduce A Child To Sex Education And How? by praiseneo(m): 7:11pm On Apr 22, 2021
From birth o cos wahala don too much undecided

Infact

17 Likes

Re: When Is The Best Period To Introduce A Child To Sex Education And How? by slawormiir: 7:11pm On Apr 22, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr

Isoright
Grab my weed while I read comments

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Is The Best Period To Introduce A Child To Sex Education And How? by Romanoff(f): 7:11pm On Apr 22, 2021
As early as they can talk.

Teach them about Private and Public part.

Private parts are parts no one must touch. They are lips, thighs, vagina/penis, anus etc.

They shouldn't touch them or try to put anything inside

If any one touches it or tries to put anything inside, scream.

No uncle or aunty or cousin or friend should touch you there. If they touch you there, tell mummy or daddy, mummy and daddy will not die, mummy and daddy will not beat you, mummy and daddy will not stop loving you, mummy and daddy will believe you.

These are the lies pedophiles use to threaten kids to stay quiet.

134 Likes 21 Shares

Re: When Is The Best Period To Introduce A Child To Sex Education And How? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 22, 2021
None....

Sex education is a fallacy.

In fact, the moment you tell a child the do(s) and don’t(s) about adulthood, na that time he or she will like to experiment the don’t(s) especially this uncircumcised generation....

There is a time in everyone’s life when he/she will turn into what he/she will become......

When that time comes there’s nothing you as a parent can do to stop him/her.

Doyin Okupe comes to mind..... my apologies for mentioning a name... but let the message be passed..

Do your best as a father/mother ....... the rest is an unpredictable phenomenon.

My one cent .

40 Likes 8 Shares

Re: When Is The Best Period To Introduce A Child To Sex Education And How? by kambili999(f): 7:11pm On Apr 22, 2021
As early as possible. Prefarably once they can communicate verbally

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Is The Best Period To Introduce A Child To Sex Education And How? by Timblaze(m): 7:11pm On Apr 22, 2021
Re: When Is The Best Period To Introduce A Child To Sex Education And How? by vanPELaj(m): 7:12pm On Apr 22, 2021
From 10 years
Re: When Is The Best Period To Introduce A Child To Sex Education And How? by mrnairaland1(m): 7:12pm On Apr 22, 2021
What is sex education and how can it be taught to children?

1 Like

Re: When Is The Best Period To Introduce A Child To Sex Education And How? by Lakeshizu(m): 7:12pm On Apr 22, 2021
smiley
Re: When Is The Best Period To Introduce A Child To Sex Education And How? by Chizillar1(m): 7:12pm On Apr 22, 2021
@10

Production manual for Chemical based Products like never before covering Cosmetics, Adhesives, Beverages and Food, Disinfectant, Industrial chemicals, Lubricants, Paints,Printing Inks, Stain Removers, Soaps and detergents, wood finishes etc and over 100 product formulations, processing method & Usage, Equipment & tools, quality parameter, sources of raw material, useful tips and all relevant Information.
Re: When Is The Best Period To Introduce A Child To Sex Education And How? by jamesharryson(m): 7:12pm On Apr 22, 2021
Please, as a teacher who has taught in both primary and secondary schools, I will say that the best time to introduce sex education to a child is nine years. Especially, before the ladies begin to see their menstruation

5 Likes

Re: When Is The Best Period To Introduce A Child To Sex Education And How? by 1Sharon(f): 7:12pm On Apr 22, 2021
Right before puberty! By the age of 8
Re: When Is The Best Period To Introduce A Child To Sex Education And How? by MrRhymes101(m): 7:12pm On Apr 22, 2021
As early as u can o! Before they learn the hard way

1 Like

Re: When Is The Best Period To Introduce A Child To Sex Education And How? by fitinwell: 7:12pm On Apr 22, 2021
Show dem practical steps... From Age 6
Re: When Is The Best Period To Introduce A Child To Sex Education And How? by Kentuforchrist(m): 7:13pm On Apr 22, 2021
six years
Re: When Is The Best Period To Introduce A Child To Sex Education And How? by AleAirHub(m): 7:13pm On Apr 22, 2021
From 8 years ago.
Re: When Is The Best Period To Introduce A Child To Sex Education And How? by mach7(m): 7:13pm On Apr 22, 2021
At the first onset of puberty.

From age thirteen and upwards.

At that age, they can comprehend and relate to what you are saying.

1 Like

Re: When Is The Best Period To Introduce A Child To Sex Education And How? by Jestin: 7:13pm On Apr 22, 2021
Please I also need your opinion on this guys...at what age should you stop bathing your female kids as a father ?

2 Likes

Re: When Is The Best Period To Introduce A Child To Sex Education And How? by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:14pm On Apr 22, 2021
The moment the child starts to know what is good and what is evil, even if its at age 5....
but in Africa here, they will call it a taboo to tell a child about sex education at a young age but forget to play their roles as parents when needed!

4 Likes

Re: When Is The Best Period To Introduce A Child To Sex Education And How? by CNiro: 7:14pm On Apr 22, 2021
Nine to ten years.

1 Like

Re: When Is The Best Period To Introduce A Child To Sex Education And How? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 22, 2021
!

1 Like

Re: When Is The Best Period To Introduce A Child To Sex Education And How? by Cholls(m): 7:16pm On Apr 22, 2021
My brother wen I see breas

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Is The Best Period To Introduce A Child To Sex Education And How? by CourseCrib(m): 7:16pm On Apr 22, 2021
$300 on YouTube Without Making Videos?
Find out how here!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/6517785/300-youtube-without-making-videos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? / When Your Children Call The Police For Disciplining Them. / My Husband Beats Me For Not Bearing Male Child, Wife Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.