Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer Golf3, Golf4.direct From - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer Golf3, Golf4.direct From (466 Views)

Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer.direct From Cotonou At A / Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer Golf3, Golf4.direct From / We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer Golf3, Golf4.direct From by hwale: 3:05pm On Mar 03, 2011
BUY OR CLEAR YOUR PORTABLE CARS,JEEP,TRUCK,AND TRAILER GOLF3, GOLF4.DIRECT FROM COTONOU AT A BRILLIANT PRICE,FACTARY FITTED FULL A/C,YOU SERIOUSE BUYER SHOULD HIT ME UP AND I WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make your enquiries and I will provide answers to your questions and make full explanation asap, we fix an appointment during the week to visit Cotonou where we will get the opportunity to settle for your desired vehicle.The vehicle gets to Lagos or any of your desired location in two days after complete payment.I deliver cars nationwide.You can count on me in getting you a sharp and neat vehicle @ the best of prices with a low mileage you can't get elsewhere.

_BELOW IS A BRIEF EXPLANATION_

On the first day of our visit to Cotonou, all you need do is to come along with about 25k, 5k will serve as transportation to and fro to cotonou while the 20k will be for deposit when we get the car we want to settle for.
After several inspection comparing the different cars, the deposit is made for the car we want to settle for, we get to the bank to get the full payment and the car gets to Lagos two days after complete payment.I offer nationwide delivery of vehicle.

Thank you

It will be nice doing business with you.

Call me on 08098092696

OR email: waleolasunkanmi@yahoo.ca

HAMEED

(1) (Reply)

Honda Accord Eod Needed Urgently: / Nissan Bluebird For Dash @ 100k / 07/08 Toyota Camry xle (tokunbo): Urgenlty Needed. Genuine Sellers Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.