Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Bar Manager - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bar Manager (398 Views)

Bar Manager / Job Vacancies For Receptionist Bar Manager And Pr Manager At Surulere / Bar Manager And Receptionist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bar Manager by mumexcellency(f): 12:39am On Oct 05, 2020
Good day nairalanders, we want to open another branch of our bar in Ibadan, the successful candidate will be in charge of managing everything concerning the bar. If you are interested please check my signature, send me a mail and text can start coming in from tomorrow. Interested candidates with similar experience only please. Note: only text and emails are allowed. Thank you.
Re: Bar Manager by Nobody: 12:44am On Oct 05, 2020
mumexcellency:
Good day nairalanders, we want to open another branch of our bar in Ibadan, the successful candidate will be in charge of managing everything concerning the bar. If you are interested please check my signature, send me a mail and text can start coming in from tomorrow. Interested candidates with similar experience only please. Note: only text and emails are allowed. Thank you.
Re: Bar Manager by ibiyo2012: 10:47am On Oct 05, 2020
am interested pls 08022838304

(1) (Reply)

Female Front Desk Desk Officer Needed / Get Paid To Watch Videos / Female Cashier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.