Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Free Info: Where You Can Buy Laptop Cheap In Nigeria - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Free Info: Where You Can Buy Laptop Cheap In Nigeria (1532 Views)

Best Buy - Laptop And Swift Modems / I Want To Buy Laptop Hp! / Where Can I Buy Laptop And Pay Installmentally In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Info: Where You Can Buy Laptop Cheap In Nigeria by ndioyem: 5:04pm On Mar 03, 2011
Do you know where to get laptop cheap in Nigeria. I am compiling a list of some. I mean real cheap! If you know one, please send it to rewarlink75@gmail.com so that we come up with a worthwhile list for the benefit of all.

If you need a copy of this ebook for free, you can also send your name and your address to the same address. This list comprises of all laptop dealers across the country and their phone no. So you can just stay at home and do your pricing on phone before deciding on where to buy. The list of those that sell good fairly used laptop also included. Any name sent would be duitifully inspected before it is included in the book.
Re: Free Info: Where You Can Buy Laptop Cheap In Nigeria by Johnpaul2k2(m): 6:19am On Mar 04, 2011
Say No!!!! to limited bundles,
Yes to 18G a Month,
Another Yes to 56G three month Browsing,
with just N2000
download everything you need without looking back!!!!
watch and listen to tv,radio
heavy files is nothing with indian web proxy
try,test and see my package is wonderful
add me on facebook with
gej mgbenka ifeanyi
Re: Free Info: Where You Can Buy Laptop Cheap In Nigeria by ndioyem: 1:50pm On Mar 07, 2011
You, how does that match what we are saying? Let's help ourselves friend no joke.
Re: Free Info: Where You Can Buy Laptop Cheap In Nigeria by zayons: 2:11am On May 28, 2011
[size=15pt]Now this may sound unbelievable but very true.

I have BRAND NEW Laptops for sale at realy CHEAP prices with one yr warranty.

BRAND NEW (NOT refurbished)

100% ORIGINAL with intel processor dual core from 1.6GHz, 1G DDRAM and 160HDD(2G/320).

ONE YEAR warranty. Ironclad. No stories. Terms and conditions apply.

CHEAP. Price from 50K. Buy your Laptop with peace of mind and after sales support from people of high integrity.
Take a step now before promo is over. call: 08034957298.
delivery nationwide
.[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Buy A Brand New Laptop For Just 14k (fourteen Thousand Naira Only!) / Hp Probook 4730 Core I5 8gb 640gb 17.3'' Etc / Contract Subletting: Hotel Wireless Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.