Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Professor Adetunji Haastrup Appointed Global Ambassador In US - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Professor Adetunji Haastrup Appointed Global Ambassador In US (16812 Views)

Prof. Osinbajo Appointed Global Advisor To Global Energy Alliance - Pics / Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’ / Osinbajo Receives Brazilian Ambassador In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Adetunji Haastrup Appointed Global Ambassador In US by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 05, 2020
Brandstudio01:
Guys please remind me the last time you received such news concerning any of your governor, president or Lawmakers kids who studied abroad with taxpayers money

Which left me thinking the need of sending your kids abroad if not for relevance.

The last time I thought of this, something whispered in my ear, saying kama is a bastard!

Yet their supporters clubs are dying to protect them
Bros they are still growing up, the ones that use there head have more chance of getting to such position compare to a peasant in this country.
Re: Professor Adetunji Haastrup Appointed Global Ambassador In US by Kestolove(m): 9:46am On Oct 05, 2020
It can never b emeka,chinedu or obi

1 Like

Re: Professor Adetunji Haastrup Appointed Global Ambassador In US by Amatarasha(f): 9:46am On Oct 05, 2020
nairanaira12:

Have you ever heard that he who lives by the sword dies by the sword? You want to put your parents into everlasting pain?
My parents No I won't my sweetheart
Re: Professor Adetunji Haastrup Appointed Global Ambassador In US by manunitedbabes: 9:47am On Oct 05, 2020
grin hmmmmm that man go stingy die

Congratulations sir and I celebrate your height in service
More height and pls bring it back home but be careful of strange bullet ohhhhh
Re: Professor Adetunji Haastrup Appointed Global Ambassador In US by jesmond3945: 9:48am On Oct 05, 2020
Is only in US you would be rewarded for your hard work no matter where you come from. In UK you must be judged by where you come from
Re: Professor Adetunji Haastrup Appointed Global Ambassador In US by DamnnNiggarr: 9:51am On Oct 05, 2020
BoboNogoDie:

Nice one kiss

Yoruba amaka cool

OSU ajoka grin

Ipig ajoka grin

Shut up!

Jealousy tongue
but when they celebrate their own now, na the same una go say they're tribalist, now una Don dey celebrate una own , it's normal, but another person doam na tribalism.
Re: Professor Adetunji Haastrup Appointed Global Ambassador In US by DamnnNiggarr: 10:03am On Oct 05, 2020
Kestolove:
It can never b emeka,chinedu or obi
I shall repost this when it's our turn grin grin grin
Hope you won't get angry and attack me??
Re: Professor Adetunji Haastrup Appointed Global Ambassador In US by mobi99(m): 10:04am On Oct 05, 2020
Saaronzorander1:
Yoruba amaka cheesy tribalists pls stay off this thread
hahahahahaha� see them
Re: Professor Adetunji Haastrup Appointed Global Ambassador In US by nairanaira12: 10:06am On Oct 05, 2020
Amatarasha:
My parents No I won't my sweetheart

He who lives by the sword will die by the sword.

It is what you sow that you will reap
Re: Professor Adetunji Haastrup Appointed Global Ambassador In US by DamnnNiggarr: 10:08am On Oct 05, 2020
BoboNogoDie:

Nice one kiss

Yoruba amaka cool

OSU ajoka grin

Ipig ajoka grin

Shut up!

Jealousy tongue
I shall repost this when it's our turn grin grin grin
Hope you won't get angry and attack me??
Re: Professor Adetunji Haastrup Appointed Global Ambassador In US by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 10:08am On Oct 05, 2020
TooMuchStuff:
Yoruba Amaka

Trail blazers.....!!
Outside Terrorism and Nepotism what else can the Hausafulanikanuris Muslims of the Northern Nigeria offer the world?? Nothing
Just end it with Yoruba Amaka
How many of the core North are even overseas.
Will this news stop South Africans,Ghana,UAE,India,Cambodia,Malaysia and other numerous countries from harrasing or wanting to get rid of Nigerians
Comparing the negative views which outweighs whatever positive views they typically have of a Nigerian,then it's better they do nothing than being the reason a Nigerian is seen as a criminal abroad like your osu criminal brothers have caused.

1 Like

Re: Professor Adetunji Haastrup Appointed Global Ambassador In US by Ategberoson(m): 10:10am On Oct 05, 2020
just write in a simple tone

Y

O

R

U

B

A

congrats
Re: Professor Adetunji Haastrup Appointed Global Ambassador In US by frog12: 10:18am On Oct 05, 2020
and WHAT is this about?
what is so SPECIAL about this?
Re: Professor Adetunji Haastrup Appointed Global Ambassador In US by LastProphet: 10:21am On Oct 05, 2020
Amatarasha:
Yorubas are making us proud , just like d igbos ..but d fulani hausa are doing nothing

That's the unfortunate truth
Re: Professor Adetunji Haastrup Appointed Global Ambassador In US by chaloskyx: 10:35am On Oct 05, 2020
OGA PLS STOP CLAIMING NIGERIANS WHO HAVE MIGRATED TO BETTER COUNTRIES WHO VALUE THEIR SKILL SET NIGERIANS. WHEN THEY WERE HERE IN NIGERIA DID WE EVER CELEBRATE THEM NOW THE MAN HAS GONE TO WHERE HE WOULD BE RECONGNISED AND MAXIMISED TO HIS FULL POTENTIAL NIGERIANS NOW REMEMBER HIM AS PART OF THEIR OWN............YOU ALL LACK COMMON SENSE THIS MAN HERE IS NOW A UNITED STATES CITIZEN AND HAS NO ASSOCIATION WITH A FAILED COUNTRY GET THAT INTO YOUR HEADS AND STOP CLOUT CHASING AS A COUNTRY HAVE SOME DIGNITY

1 Like

Re: Professor Adetunji Haastrup Appointed Global Ambassador In US by OwenJesse27(m): 10:58am On Oct 05, 2020
Saaronzorander1:
Yoruba amaka cheesy tribalists pls stay off this thread
Name checker's grin
Re: Professor Adetunji Haastrup Appointed Global Ambassador In US by Uchasa(m): 11:15am On Oct 05, 2020
nengibo:

Factor into the population and you will see Niger Deltans are doing better, reason am

If in a population of 5,000,000(typical minority tribe) , 20%(1mill) are making waves within and outside the country.
And in a major tribe of 40,000,000 , 10% (4mill) are making it , who will you say is doing better?

I'm a Niger Deltan, a proud one!, but it's sad to disclose that no tribe in Niger Delta apart from Ijaw are up to 5,000,000 in population, so the Igbos and Yorubas are still better.
Moreover Igbos are 30,000,000 and Yorubas are 32,000,000 in number, so if you analyze it, the Yorubas and Igbos are still doing better..Anyways we Niger Deltans are the best apart from Yorubas and Igbos, we are far better than the North Conjoined.
Re: Professor Adetunji Haastrup Appointed Global Ambassador In US by Uchasa(m): 11:19am On Oct 05, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Just end it with Yoruba Amaka
How many of the core North are even overseas.
Will this news stop South Africans,Ghana,UAE,India,Cambodia,Malaysia and other numerous countries from harrasing or wanting to get rid of Nigerians
Comparing the negative views which outweighs whatever positive views they typically have of a Nigerian,then it's better they do nothing than being the reason a Nigerian is seen as a criminal abroad like your osu criminal brothers have caused.

I have always said that Crime is not perpetrated by one tribe alone, Yorubas and Igbos together have brought glory and shame to us equally so stop hiding under one tribe
This year and last year, Hushpupi and over 25 Yorubas in Saudi Arabia were arrested and some killed for crimes ranging from Yahoo to drug trafficking,Igbos also produced Obinwanne and over 25 people in Cambodia and Malaysia from Yahoo to drug trafficking.

Igbos and Yorubas are the problem and antidote of Nigeria,they have equally brought glory and shame on us,so stop hiding under any tribe.
Re: Professor Adetunji Haastrup Appointed Global Ambassador In US by xcellentgraphic: 11:24am On Oct 05, 2020
Well-done ..omoluabi
Re: Professor Adetunji Haastrup Appointed Global Ambassador In US by Franking: 11:52am On Oct 05, 2020
If it's in Nigeria then be sure to see one halfbaked northern graduate.

Have u noticed how anything based on merit outside the country usually goes to the south. If
Re: Professor Adetunji Haastrup Appointed Global Ambassador In US by Sejouraucanny: 12:05pm On Oct 05, 2020
dyera:
Someone will be succeeding in the US and will not come back home to do something for his village people that took care of his father and grandfather. Then you'll wonder why his village people will be trying to locate him for evil.
So they will kidnap or kill him okwaya?
Re: Professor Adetunji Haastrup Appointed Global Ambassador In US by shedy03(m): 12:13pm On Oct 05, 2020
Freestainworld:
it is either an Igbo or a Yoruba you will hear making us proud outside the country, the fulanis and cow sef
Exactly my thought. lol.
Re: Professor Adetunji Haastrup Appointed Global Ambassador In US by Pegi23(f): 9:01pm On Oct 05, 2020
See how he looks like. Yoruba tweeeh.
Re: Professor Adetunji Haastrup Appointed Global Ambassador In US by tolfa(m): 9:33pm On Oct 05, 2020
Great feat. Meanwhile this how New York looks like where he will be working.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOBIVt_YcM0

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corruption: Garba Shehu Blames Nigerians For Transparency’s Poor Ranking / Court Orders Nigerian Government To Pay Rivers, Akwa Ibom ₦1.4 Trillion / 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.