Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,929 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:42 AM

Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari (57183 Views)

Most Things 2face Has Today Were Made Possible By Blackface - Eedris Abdulkareem / Wizkid On President Buhari's Arrival From UK: 'Nobody Chop Life Pass Bubu' / Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by KendrickAyomide: 6:46am On Oct 05, 2020
LegacyB:
The message was wrongly delivered. Wiz kid could have done better , though his message is very apt. Those cheering him am sure you won’t even dare come out in the open to say so, other than hide behind your keyboard/phones.
how we go try am? Make DSS jail us forever abi? One on one I go use blow finish buhari, Yusuf, bashir Ahmed teeth. No cap

1 Like

Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by Misterdhee1(m): 6:46am On Oct 05, 2020
kaymart:
respect is supposed to be earned.

I don't understand.
People should respect politicians just because they are older in age.

When you were promising heaven and earth, only to amass millions of votes and performed-not
How possibly will you be respected?
Now, ppl are talking basically about respecting the age. Interesting nonsense!!!
God bless you o. Only in Nigeria is respect expected to be given and not earned. Na that same shit took us to this level.

1 Like

Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by techmo(m): 6:47am On Oct 05, 2020
The manner Wizkid tweeted was disrespectful to Buhari an Elderly

But he is 100% right to call his Presidents attention to the death of our youths,
Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by timesup234: 6:47am On Oct 05, 2020
But wizkid is wack na
Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by dangermouse(m): 6:48am On Oct 05, 2020
jidamsel43:
Why would Wiskid abuse the President? Don't he have a father too?
Wizzy did not abuse anybody. He simply pointed out facts to him. When ur house is on fire, u try putting out the fire and not chasing rats that are trying to escape from the fire burning ur house. The government need be told the raw truth.

1 Like

Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by KendrickAyomide: 6:49am On Oct 05, 2020
timesup234:
But wizkid is wack na
so are you.

1 Like

Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:49am On Oct 05, 2020
rawpadgin:
E be like say black face wan buy SARS form since he is dead musically
he don buy already. Na eediota the guy called black face be. Buhari has a dead brain
Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by Francolad(m): 6:49am On Oct 05, 2020
If I was Wizkid, I'd ask him just one question and that's all "Since when have you lost your relevancy sir"
Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by KendrickAyomide: 6:49am On Oct 05, 2020
techmo:
The manner Wizkid tweeted was disrespectful to Buhari an Elderly

But he is 100% right to call his Presidents attention to the death of our youths,
When buhari called all the hardworking Nigerian youths lazy, he wasn't disrespectful right? How u a take they reason self

5 Likes

Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by omoadeleye(m): 6:49am On Oct 05, 2020
The guy is just obsessed with the verified button.
Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by BafanaBafana: 6:50am On Oct 05, 2020
kaymart:
respect is supposed to.be earned.
In Africa, we don't insult elders. You don't respect someone doesn't mean you should insult
Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by simfrost90210: 6:51am On Oct 05, 2020
Saaronzorander1:
Echoes of a drowning artist cheesy
grin nairalanders, una too get bad mouth sha

3 Likes

Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by dingbang(m): 6:51am On Oct 05, 2020
Lmao. Blackface, who is blackface? Does he have a black face like charcoal?
Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by sylve11: 6:52am On Oct 05, 2020
hmmm cool
Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by bluefilm: 6:52am On Oct 05, 2020
Blackface said the truth.

The fact that so many of the commenters here are struggling to accept this fact shows that the truth is really bitter.

Calling an old man oldman may not seem as an insult but then again, it depends on how the manner it was said.

Wizkid was really in the insult mode!!! There's no two ways about that.

Just the other day, people were roasting Teni because she called one Erica omo igbo which came off as derogatory to some people.

Well sha, I don't blame wizkid at all.

I blame his parents who failed to raise him up properly to respect his elders, and i blame social media that gave him the power to be talking from his anus anytime he feels like.

Imagine insulting Kim Jong of North Korea like that!!!

4 Likes

Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by jrusky(m): 6:53am On Oct 05, 2020
Blackface, you again

Your matrer with 2face neva settle you don go shake table for anoda side again, u no get job bah

Na wah for u wallahi.
Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by techmo(m): 6:53am On Oct 05, 2020
KendrickAyomide:
When buhari called all the hardworking Nigerian youths lazy, he wasn't disrespectful right? How u a take they reason self

We come from different backgrounds and have different orientations

So if my own reasoning dictate I don't talk rudely to strangers and elders that's my concern, and if yours is other wise then that's yours

Because I'm Yoruba it is said Eni to ba ju ni lo , ole juni mi

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by marktrue: 6:53am On Oct 05, 2020
Freedom of speech for everybody to speak is mind,black calm down if you want to blow drop hit music ok don't criticise WizKid for his own opinion on buhari
Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by sammyboyz21(m): 6:54am On Oct 05, 2020
Black yash what is your problem? cool
Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by timesup234: 6:55am On Oct 05, 2020
KendrickAyomide:
so are you.
oga go sleep. Shey na music wizkid dey sing so with breasts and yansh a trillion times?
Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by KendrickAyomide: 6:55am On Oct 05, 2020
techmo:

We come from different backgrounds and have different orientations

So if my own reasoning dictate I don't talk rudely to strangers and elders that's my concern, and if yours is other wise then that's yours

Because I'm Yoruba it is said Eni to ba ju ni lo , ole juni mi

these are very sensitive issues. So expect harsh reactions
Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by Fuckingmallam45(m): 6:55am On Oct 05, 2020
Who is Blackface? Sounds like a name of shoe polish grin, nonsense

Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by joelag: 6:56am On Oct 05, 2020
Wizkid is correct, Buhari's mate for gorilla no dey climb tree again.
Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by helinues: 6:59am On Oct 05, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:

rule 2

Wait, I thought you said I just signed 30 days contract, why are not cancelling my comments...

Kikikikikikikiki

Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by Bobcul: 7:01am On Oct 05, 2020
I have come to noticed that is only the people who don't have brain that are saying that Wizkid insulted Mr president. Looking at his statement, I don't see any insult there, I wonder why people are picking offense where there's no any. Even that attention seeking jealous musically dead black face I don't even know where is coming from. I thought as a musician he used to be before, that he is developed in the brain, I'm just disappointed at him. Thou as some has said earlier, it's seems like he wants to buy SARS form and he looks like one of them Sha.
Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by Fcwilly: 7:03am On Oct 05, 2020
Blackface is such an idiot, he have been looking for an avenue to gain his popularity, did WizKid comments concern him? He is an idiot.
Please someone should help me tell him to go and hug PHCN transformer
Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by Whois(m): 7:03am On Oct 05, 2020
Wizkid got my respect for that tweet while black face still remains inconsequential

1 Like

Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by dederocs(m): 7:04am On Oct 05, 2020
Bleep you black face, attention seeking mofo...Wiz is right, find a way to eat black not talking nonsense.
Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by israelmao(m): 7:05am On Oct 05, 2020
No wonder is called Blackface

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Don Jazzy's Hidden Girlfriend Unveiled (SEE PHOTO) / Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air / Dablixx Oosha Is Dead!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.