Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,848 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

#smartkobo: 5 Ways To Handle Your Finances When Married With Kids - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / #smartkobo: 5 Ways To Handle Your Finances When Married With Kids (170 Views)

Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) / My Husband Wants To Know Everything About My Finances. / How I Got Married With Just N28,900 (my True Life Testimony) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#smartkobo: 5 Ways To Handle Your Finances When Married With Kids by Nigeria2day(m): 9:13am On Oct 05, 2020
Marriage is a beautiful thing and is even more beautiful when the children start coming. Couples are usually happy when the kids begin to arrive.

But, while some couples prepare for this phase of the marriage journey, some others do not. But it is important to put plans in place before the kids’ arrival in order to cater for the extra financial burden.

Below are 5 simple ways you can handle your finances when married with kids:

1. OPEN A SAVING ACCOUNT FOR YOUR KIDS

Opening a savings account for your kids is the best way to handle your finances and also aids you to plan for their future. And it is also the best way for your children to gain financial independence.

When it comes to opening a savings account for your children, there are some banks that have account opening packages for children in
Nigeria such as the Fidelity Sweeta Account, KidsFirst savings account by First Bank, UBA Kiddies Account, Zeca Account by Zenith Bank, Wema Bank Royal Kiddies Account & Access Bank Early Servers account etc. These banks offer you the opportunity to open a savings
account for your kids at an early stage.

Read more https://nigeriatodaynews.com/handle-your-finances-when-married-with-kids/

(1) (Reply)

The BBQ Book Competition BBQ Secrets – Championship Barbecue Recipes / Cheapest International Exams Registration / Earn Every 10 Days, Using Your Smartphone And Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.