Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

The Cheapest Package: From Mtn To Glo To Airtel To Etisalat To All Cdma Provider - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Cheapest Package: From Mtn To Glo To Airtel To Etisalat To All Cdma Provider (2548 Views)

Solutions To Airtel Bb Plans On Android Devices. SOS! / Saka 'Ported' From Etisalat To MTN: The True Story Emerges / How Do I Send Credit Frm Glo To Glo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cheapest Package: From Mtn To Glo To Airtel To Etisalat To All Cdma Provider by bodeface: 6:48pm On Mar 03, 2011
Great Nairalands,

I want us to use this forum to discuss, enlighten ourselves, create awareness and probably make the telecommunication providers (MTN, GLO, AIRTEL, ETISALAT and other CDMA providers) to be aware what is going on in their backyard with possibility of forcing more competition that will further crash the cost of telecommunication in Nigeria to make it at par with what is obtainable all over the world.

Therefore, which provider are you subscribed to, what package are you using, what is the tarrif rate within the network and outside the network, what is your experience on the package, how do others join e.t.c.

Please, take time to contribute as we make Nigeria a better place where we will no more be ripped off by this raving telecom providers.

For me I am using zain postpaid, but I am throwing it away right now, I will update you soon.

LETS KEEP THE BALL ROLLING
Re: The Cheapest Package: From Mtn To Glo To Airtel To Etisalat To All Cdma Provider by bodeface: 4:17pm On Mar 04, 2011
Yeah, I am back.
Thrown away my Airtel Postpaid with 18 Naira within network.
Now am on to Airtel 2good. 20k per seconds to all network, no other network can beat that.
*446# is the magic number to join the elite group.
Whats your own story
Re: The Cheapest Package: From Mtn To Glo To Airtel To Etisalat To All Cdma Provider by Mcleo007(m): 11:29pm On Mar 05, 2011
Airtel all the way!
Re: The Cheapest Package: From Mtn To Glo To Airtel To Etisalat To All Cdma Provider by seunlayi(m): 6:35pm On Mar 06, 2011
Although i am still on glo network and i am expecting them to do something before i go back to Airtel. Airtel are the BEST for now

(1) (Reply)

Pls.. I Need Whatsapp On My Samsung Gt-s5230w Star / FL Studio Mobile 2.0.2 / Pls Which Android Phone Is The.best To Buy With 20k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.