Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Date Of Birth Issue When Registering For NYSC - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Date Of Birth Issue When Registering For NYSC (19395 Views)

NYSC Relocation, Date Of Birth Issue, Correction Of Name Enquiry, Other Issues / NYSC To Include Date Of Birth On Discharge Certificate To Curb Age Falsification / NYSC Date Of Birth Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Date Of Birth Issue When Registering For NYSC by Princeadebayo11(m): 11:10am On Oct 05, 2020
Please I'm about to graduate from a Polytechnic, I just got my original WAEC results now and I realized the date of birth on the WAEC results is different from the one I used during jamb registration.
Note: Jamb date of birth is 1-10-1995 while the WAEC date of birth is 04-10-1995.
Please can I have any issue when registering for NYSC...
Re: Date Of Birth Issue When Registering For NYSC by Dansioligy: 1:29pm On Oct 05, 2020
Apply with the DOB on your weac. NYSC is only bothered about overage applicant and the other way round

15 Likes

Re: Date Of Birth Issue When Registering For NYSC by haryorbarmie83(m): 12:24pm On Nov 29, 2020
Just the day, you don't have any problem. Go ahead and register when portal is open.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Date Of Birth Issue When Registering For NYSC by omodaamola: 12:25pm On Nov 29, 2020
Do jamb regularization

Meanwhile since USD to NGN is on the higher side now.... in what currency are you cashing out this season? If you're interested to start a profitable forex trading, please Chat up now, we have a discount offer for you (Serious minded biko)

Contact details in bio

5 Likes

Re: Date Of Birth Issue When Registering For NYSC by achaemeka(m): 12:25pm On Nov 29, 2020
Ok.
Re: Date Of Birth Issue When Registering For NYSC by kachdviruz(m): 12:26pm On Nov 29, 2020
W
Re: Date Of Birth Issue When Registering For NYSC by Juanmike(m): 12:26pm On Nov 29, 2020
No
Re: Date Of Birth Issue When Registering For NYSC by DenreleDave(m): 12:27pm On Nov 29, 2020
grin

Better work on it.. I left my own like that ooo... It is 1 year ahead but I can't go Tru the stress of changing it...

I left it... I am 1 years lesser than the age on my official documents and naso e go be for Nysc too

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Date Of Birth Issue When Registering For NYSC by Uyi168: 12:27pm On Nov 29, 2020
Didn't they say wahala is like bicycle, very easy to start??.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Date Of Birth Issue When Registering For NYSC by Yankiss(m): 12:27pm On Nov 29, 2020
Well, it's not so much of a problem since it doesnt make you overage. It's same year. Nevertheless strive to correct the right date by affidavit of fact from a court.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Date Of Birth Issue When Registering For NYSC by Quelme: 12:27pm On Nov 29, 2020
This one no be issue na

1 Like

Re: Date Of Birth Issue When Registering For NYSC by hebenezher(m): 12:27pm On Nov 29, 2020
There has always been reoccurrence of mistake with date of birth for the past 10years, and now you're still making the same mistake again

4 Likes

Re: Date Of Birth Issue When Registering For NYSC by ladilawal82(m): 12:28pm On Nov 29, 2020
No problem... apply with any... you still fall under the acceptable age.
Re: Date Of Birth Issue When Registering For NYSC by neduboo(m): 12:28pm On Nov 29, 2020
No. NYSC will use your jamb date of birth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Date Of Birth Issue When Registering For NYSC by LOVEGINO(m): 12:29pm On Nov 29, 2020
U no even know wen dem born. Wahala dey oo.
Re: Date Of Birth Issue When Registering For NYSC by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 12:29pm On Nov 29, 2020
After since I finished serving.
IDGAF
Re: Date Of Birth Issue When Registering For NYSC by Jimtocracy: 12:30pm On Nov 29, 2020
When you are apply, NYSC will automatically give you the one on your JAMB but you can change it to the one on your WAEC by buying PIN from bank so that the DOB can corresponds.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Date Of Birth Issue When Registering For NYSC by yinkus6750(m): 12:30pm On Nov 29, 2020
Confusion.
You are already outlawed from contesting any political office in the nearest future.
Sorry o

2 Likes

Re: Date Of Birth Issue When Registering For NYSC by SILVERLINES: 12:32pm On Nov 29, 2020
You don't have issues with that
The one on your JAMB is what will reflect on NYSC portal once you insert your matriculation and jamb registration number.

You don't have case

2 Likes

Re: Date Of Birth Issue When Registering For NYSC by geokrack: 12:33pm On Nov 29, 2020
Kindly go swear for court people..... ooooooo
Re: Date Of Birth Issue When Registering For NYSC by LivingSage: 12:33pm On Nov 29, 2020
You shouldn't have issue since you're below maximum age range with the two date

2 Likes

Re: Date Of Birth Issue When Registering For NYSC by jawalis(m): 12:34pm On Nov 29, 2020
You need not stress yourself. It’s same month and year. The only difference Is the date. You can use it for your NYSC registration but pls make sure you correct it later or sooner. Such case cost my friend his Visa to Michigan last year. Very little but it was counted upon.
Congratulations in advance. May you be favored.
I read some people blaming the guy for such avoidable mistakes. Let’s not be quick to judge, i was a victim of such few years ago when I applied for Post UTME in OAU, I registered physics but when it was printed out; I saw Music instead and it’s already submitted. I had to fix the error on the exam date.
Re: Date Of Birth Issue When Registering For NYSC by pickatyou2: 12:35pm On Nov 29, 2020
Can't say for you cos mine is quite different.

I noticed an error on my waec certificate, did an affidavit and have been using the age ever since.
The stress to address issues in naija dey tire person.

Can't offer much help in your case though.

Yours was just days self, mine was free additional 2years

For your car tracking services and installation, check my signature
Re: Date Of Birth Issue When Registering For NYSC by goldendessy(m): 12:35pm On Nov 29, 2020
Princeadebayo11:
Please I'm about to graduate from a Polytechnic, I just got my original WAEC results now and I realized the date of birth on the WAEC results is different from the one I used during jamb registration.
Note: Jamb date of birth is 1-10-1995 while the WAEC date of birth is 04-10-1995.
Please can I have any issue when registering for NYSC...
please make use of the one in your WAEC during your jamb registration cos it is going to affect you if what you have on your Waec certificate is different from your nysc certificate.
Re: Date Of Birth Issue When Registering For NYSC by tobenuel(m): 12:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
I hope you got some helpful info up there.. buh how come you forgot your date of birth, and you mixed it up? Happy Sunday
Re: Date Of Birth Issue When Registering For NYSC by ramatintin(m): 12:38pm On Nov 29, 2020
You don't have any problem.put ur mind to rest
Re: Date Of Birth Issue When Registering For NYSC by ATEAMS: 12:40pm On Nov 29, 2020
Data unfounded
Re: Date Of Birth Issue When Registering For NYSC by 4tomandchi: 12:41pm On Nov 29, 2020
omodaamola:
Do jamb regularization

Meanwhile since USD to NGN is on the higher side now.... in what currency are you cashing out this season? If you're interested to start a profitable forex trading, please Chat up now, we have a discount offer for you (Serious minded biko)

Contact details in bio

If you are really profiting from it you won't be here looking for customers to do discount for.

Have you finished the trillions of liquidity in the market yet?

Please my people be guided no quick way to make money if I lie ask any Y guy.

3 Likes

Re: Date Of Birth Issue When Registering For NYSC by Originalsly: 12:41pm On Nov 29, 2020
Hmmm.... is just the day off.... doesn't matter. Really? If NYSC accepts your application.... it will only add to complications later in life when an agency scrutinizes your certificates. Fix the problem now rather than later.

1 Like

Re: Date Of Birth Issue When Registering For NYSC by bukkysam(f): 12:42pm On Nov 29, 2020
ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Now That NYSC Is A Done Deal, What Next? (how To Prosper After NYSC) / 2016 Batch A Stream 2 PCM's: As We Await Our CUL This Week / A Piece Of My Heart To Batch A 2015 Corps Members Passing Out This Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.