Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,027 members, 7,807,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Falz Slams The Buhari-led Administration - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz Slams The Buhari-led Administration (345 Views)

Falz Slams Body Shamers / Falz Slams Senator Abbo Over 'Democracy Award' After Slapping A Woman / Pregnant Tboss: Daddy Freeze Slams The Lady that Exposed Pictures In A Clinic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falz Slams The Buhari-led Administration by Irukkanews: 11:16am On Oct 05, 2020
Nigerian music star and actor, Falz has slammed the Buhari-led administration for being "insensitive to the plight of Nigerians."

Falz in his tweet, alleged that this government is always absent. He tweeted;

By farrrrr the MOST insensitive government ever in our history. Unbelievable. Just always so absent.

He also promised to join in the protest against SARS brutality. Falz tweeted in a rejoinder post;

Ready to enter streets. Been ready since. We have to move in numbers. They cannot kill everybody.

Why we dey fear to protest? They may kill us? Are they not killing us already?? I’m every way possible!!!

Source: http://irukkanews.com/falz-slams-the-buhari-led-administration/

Re: Falz Slams The Buhari-led Administration by Irukkanews: 11:17am On Oct 05, 2020
Falz the fighter
Re: Falz Slams The Buhari-led Administration by Goldencheese(m): 11:28am On Oct 05, 2020
Falz will become IPOB now after insulting Buhari's administration.
Re: Falz Slams The Buhari-led Administration by Vyzz: 12:02pm On Oct 05, 2020
grin

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Chat With Deputy Police Commissioner Full (video) / #endsars: Has Your Protest Brought Back The Dead? Bbnaija Star Slams Protesters / I Already Accepted My Fate But God Said No” – Craze Clown Breaks Down In (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.