Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Challenge: Best Compliments You've Ever Received From A Stranger! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Challenge: Best Compliments You've Ever Received From A Stranger! (1316 Views)

Things That Sound Like Compliments But Are Actually Insults. / What's The Highest help You Ever Received? / 8 Statements That Sound Like Compliments But Are Actually Insults (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Challenge: Best Compliments You've Ever Received From A Stranger! by purples25(f): 11:22am On Oct 05, 2020
Morning folks! smiley

Normally, when we go into the outside world, everyone is hostile. Its an 'every man for himself' situation. Still, there are times when people are pretty nice, and you can still have hope for humanity.

Ever passed by someone you don't know, and had a really great compliment given to you? Ladies and gentlemen, let's have fun. Share some of the most hilarious or beautiful compliments you've received from complete strangers. No stranger danger here!

I'll start. I've posted some of mine below. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Challenge: Best Compliments You've Ever Received From A Stranger! by Jafar1: 11:29am On Oct 05, 2020
The only compliments I received were from my teachers in school whenever I answer any question correctly..
I believe that's a far better compliment..

I no fine, I no ugly either..

5 Likes

Re: Challenge: Best Compliments You've Ever Received From A Stranger! by purples25(f): 11:33am On Oct 05, 2020
Jafar1:
The only compliments I received are in school when I answer any question correctly..

Nice one. The best i received in school was when we had a group project and everyone was fumbling when it was time for presentation. I just stood up when it was my turn and said to myself "fvck it, they are all just human beings." I shocked everyone with my confident presentation. My group had a real high score.

For like a week, everyone was like, wow, i didn't know she could present like that.Everyone was shocked because I'm usually not confident......people looked for me to help them in that course for a little while after that.....

Short lived fame grin

6 Likes

Re: Challenge: Best Compliments You've Ever Received From A Stranger! by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:32am On Oct 06, 2020
I was in an event once and a time came when we had to shake hands.

The person i shook smiled and told me i had soft hands - i don't use moisturiser and was not even sweating, so i was just shocked

Didn't know what to say, and just escaped that awkward moment with a THANK YOU

purples25:
Morning folks! smiley

Normally, when we go into the outside world, everyone is hostile. Its an 'every man for himself' situation. Still, there are times when people are pretty nice, and you can still have hope for humanity.

Ever passed by someone you don't know, and had a really great compliment given to you? Ladies and gentlemen, let's have fun. Share some of the most hilarious or beautiful compliments you've received from complete strangers. No stranger danger here!

I'll start. I've posted some of mine below. wink

2 Likes

Re: Challenge: Best Compliments You've Ever Received From A Stranger! by purples25(f): 9:36am On Oct 06, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
I was in an event once and a time came when we had to shake hands.

The person i shook smiled and told me i had soft hands - i don't use moisturiser and was not even sweating, so i was just shocked

Didn't know what to say, and just escaped that awkward moment with a THANK YOU

This is a nice one smiley Its cool when people are nice like that.

1 Like

Re: Challenge: Best Compliments You've Ever Received From A Stranger! by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:50am On Oct 06, 2020
Yeah, some can be very hostile

purples25:

This is a nice one smiley Its cool when people are nice like that.

1 Like

Re: Challenge: Best Compliments You've Ever Received From A Stranger! by Felyyaks(f): 3:42pm On Oct 06, 2020
People always compliment my hair.But there was this spectacular occasion where I was coming out from a bank, and I felt someone touched my hair,I turned around to see two good looking, strange gentlemen and in unison they said" your hair is beautiful". I was startled, replied with a very shy and quick " Thank you", turned and walked as fast as my legs could carry me.

2 Likes

Re: Challenge: Best Compliments You've Ever Received From A Stranger! by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:07pm On Oct 06, 2020
grin

Now i feel like seeing your hair

Felyyaks:
People always compliment my hair.But there was this spectacular occasion where I was coming out from a bank, and I felt someone touched my hair,I turned around to see two good looking, strange gentlemen and in unison they said" your hair is beautiful". I was started, replied with a very shy and quick " Thank you", turned and walked as fast as my legs could carry me.

1 Like

Re: Challenge: Best Compliments You've Ever Received From A Stranger! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 06, 2020
@op, Ya right!

1 Like

Re: Challenge: Best Compliments You've Ever Received From A Stranger! by purples25(f): 7:21pm On Oct 06, 2020
ModelX:
@op, Ya right!

I had almost forgotten I'm the op here grin.... Issa true story bro...

2 Likes

Re: Challenge: Best Compliments You've Ever Received From A Stranger! by purples25(f): 7:26pm On Oct 06, 2020
Felyyaks:
People always compliment my hair.But there was this spectacular occasion where I was coming out from a bank, and I felt someone touched my hair,I turned around to see two good looking, strange gentlemen and in unison they said" your hair is beautiful". I was startled, replied with a very shy and quick " Thank you", turned and walked as fast as my legs could carry me.

Nice, very nice... cheesy i understand that awkward feeling. I felt like that when that lady was shouting around the place, about me grin

Thanks for contributing, you just made this place more fun wink

2 Likes

Re: Challenge: Best Compliments You've Ever Received From A Stranger! by Felyyaks(f): 9:27pm On Oct 06, 2020
purples25:

Nice, very nice... cheesy i understand that awkward feeling. I felt like that when that lady was shouting around the place, about me grin

Thanks for contributing, you just made this place more fun wink

Alright. And by the way you kinda look like Bianca ojukwu in that picture, it's beautiful

1 Like

Re: Challenge: Best Compliments You've Ever Received From A Stranger! by purples25(f): 9:29pm On Oct 06, 2020
Felyyaks:

Alright. And by the way you kinda look like Bianca ojukwu in that picture, it's beautiful

Thanks babe smiley You're awesome too kiss

1 Like

Re: Challenge: Best Compliments You've Ever Received From A Stranger! by Nazgul: 12:57am On Oct 17, 2020
What's with girls and nose sad

1 Like

Re: Challenge: Best Compliments You've Ever Received From A Stranger! by purples25(f): 8:19am On Oct 18, 2020
Nazgul:
What's with girls and nose sad

Lots of people seem to find something special about a pointed nose, i dunno... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Challenge: Best Compliments You've Ever Received From A Stranger! by Nazgul: 5:59pm On Oct 19, 2020
purples25:

Lots of people seem to find something special about a pointed nose, i dunno... cheesy
Do you find something special too about a pointed nose? wink
Re: Challenge: Best Compliments You've Ever Received From A Stranger! by purples25(f): 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2020
Nazgul:

Do you find something special too about a pointed nose? wink

Nothing is special about it to me. I just think it looks nice.

1 Like

Re: Challenge: Best Compliments You've Ever Received From A Stranger! by Nazgul: 7:06pm On Oct 19, 2020
purples25:

Nothing is special about it to me. I just think it looks nice.
Wao...I have pointed nose. Which means that I'm nice and I look nice. That's great.

Mind if I dm you? wink
Re: Challenge: Best Compliments You've Ever Received From A Stranger! by purples25(f): 7:12pm On Oct 19, 2020
Nazgul:

Wao...I have pointed nose. Which means that I'm nice and I look nice. That's great.

Mind if I dm you? wink

Great, its awesome to be good looking. Appreciate these good looks cuz someone else wishes they had them.

Sorry i don't take dms.
Re: Challenge: Best Compliments You've Ever Received From A Stranger! by Nazgul: 7:52pm On Oct 19, 2020
purples25:

Great, its awesome to be good looking. Appreciate these good looks cuz someone else wishes they had them.

Sorry i don't take dms.
Should I drop my WhatsApp number here then delete later so you can message me?
Re: Challenge: Best Compliments You've Ever Received From A Stranger! by purples25(f): 6:29am On Oct 20, 2020
Nazgul:

Should I drop my WhatsApp number here then delete later so you can message me?

No that won't be necessary. Let's talk here.
Re: Challenge: Best Compliments You've Ever Received From A Stranger! by Nobody: 4:35am On Oct 24, 2020
Well, once I plaited my hair and everyone seemed to love it, especially strangers!

1 Like

Re: Challenge: Best Compliments You've Ever Received From A Stranger! by purples25(f): 11:08am On Oct 24, 2020
Jezking:
Well, once I plaited my hair and everyone seemed to love it, especially strangers!

Nice one. It feels good when you look good wink

1 Like

Re: Challenge: Best Compliments You've Ever Received From A Stranger! by Kindred2(f): 11:25am On Oct 24, 2020
Any whr i go i always get complement is called staying classic bby coolAny whr i go i always get complement is called staying classic bby

2 Likes

Re: Challenge: Best Compliments You've Ever Received From A Stranger! by purples25(f): 4:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
Kindred2:
Any whr i go i always get complement
is called staying classic bby coolAny whr i go i always get complement
is called staying classic bby

cool cool cool dude cool cool

Feeling the swag smiley

1 Like

Re: Challenge: Best Compliments You've Ever Received From A Stranger! by omooba969(m): 10:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
purples25:

Who pointed nose epp? undecided
Re: Challenge: Best Compliments You've Ever Received From A Stranger! by purples25(f): 2:43pm On Oct 25, 2020
omooba969:

Who pointed nose epp? undecided

Who knows? People seem to like it though.
Re: Challenge: Best Compliments You've Ever Received From A Stranger! by omooba969(m): 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2020
purples25:

Who knows? People seem to like it though.

Really??

Re: Challenge: Best Compliments You've Ever Received From A Stranger! by purples25(f): 5:00pm On Oct 26, 2020
omooba969:

Really??

Yep.

1 Like

Re: Challenge: Best Compliments You've Ever Received From A Stranger! by Nazgul: 6:43pm On Nov 06, 2020
purples25:

No that won't be necessary. Let's talk here.
Please na sad
Re: Challenge: Best Compliments You've Ever Received From A Stranger! by tobechi74: 6:00am On Nov 20, 2020
purples25:

Yep.

I was reading your diary the other day . I think you will make a good writter. I suggest you open your blog

1 Like

Re: Challenge: Best Compliments You've Ever Received From A Stranger! by purples25(f): 6:58am On Nov 20, 2020
tobechi74:

I was reading your diary the other day . I think you will make a good writter. I suggest you open your blog

Yeah i do plan to have my own blog. Right now, I'm starting with small children's books.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Send Picture Using Attachment On Nairaland / For Seun Osewa / Female Room Mate Wanted In Abuja At Efab Estate To Share Rent At 150k Per Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.