Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Challenge: Best Compliments You've Ever Received From A Stranger! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Challenge: Best Compliments You've Ever Received From A Stranger! (1321 Views)

Things That Sound Like Compliments But Are Actually Insults. / What's Your Experience With The Worst Friend You've Ever Had? / 8 Statements That Sound Like Compliments But Are Actually Insults (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Challenge: Best Compliments You've Ever Received From A Stranger! by culf: 1:41pm On Dec 30, 2020
I do that a lot, consciously or unconsciously, I always do that. I learnt it from school, once I see anything good, I compliment it.

1 Like

Re: Challenge: Best Compliments You've Ever Received From A Stranger! by purples25(f): 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2020
culf:
I do that a lot, consciously or unconsciously, I always do that. I learnt it from school, once I see anything good, I compliment it.

Thats very good. I like to do that too.
Re: Challenge: Best Compliments You've Ever Received From A Stranger! by culf: 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2020
purples25:

Thats very good. I like to do that too.

you can, when you see something good, compliment it. if someone is looking good; same sex or opposite sex, compliment the person, on the road, mall, anywhere and before you know it, it'll become part of you.

people may say things to discourage you but don't pay attention to them.

1 Like

Re: Challenge: Best Compliments You've Ever Received From A Stranger! by purples25(f): 3:00pm On Dec 30, 2020
culf:

you can, when you see something good, compliment it. if someone is looking good; same sex or opposite sex, compliment the person, on the road, mall, anywhere and before you know it, it'll become part of you.

people may say things to discourage you but don't pay attention to them.

Yeah. I noticed that my fellow girls think its fake, but that hasn't stopped me. Its a really good thing. The world needs more positivity.
Re: Challenge: Best Compliments You've Ever Received From A Stranger! by culf: 3:14pm On Dec 30, 2020
purples25:

Yeah. I noticed that my fellow girls think its fake, but that hasn't stopped me. Its a really good thing. The world needs more positivity.

yeah!! nice one! some will say its fake, some will think you're a lex etc, ignore them all. Someone actually said he thought I was gay because i complimented him when some of my colleagues brought the issue up one day but I wasn't bother. i hear so many things, discouraging comments but i don't care, No time for negative vibe around me

just be sincere with it and do it with clear mind

1 Like

Re: Challenge: Best Compliments You've Ever Received From A Stranger! by purples25(f): 4:03pm On Dec 30, 2020
culf:

yeah!! nice one! some will say its fake, some will think you're a lex etc, ignore them all. Someone actually said he thought I was gay because i complimented him when some of my colleagues brought the issue up one day but I wasn't bother. i hear so many things, discouraging comments but i don't care, No time for negative vibe around me

just be sincere with it and do it with clear mind

Lol you mind them? We 'meuve'.
Re: Challenge: Best Compliments You've Ever Received From A Stranger! by culf: 4:19pm On Dec 30, 2020
purples25:

Lol you mind them? We 'meuve'.

na so, that's the spirit.

1 Like

Re: Challenge: Best Compliments You've Ever Received From A Stranger! by fuckaholic25(f): 7:17am On Jan 14, 2021
Nazgul:

Should I drop my WhatsApp number here then delete later so you can message me?
Lord of the Simps!!!
Re: Challenge: Best Compliments You've Ever Received From A Stranger! by Hintona(f): 4:30pm On Apr 05, 2021
I once had math tutors who used to tell me I didn't even need their tutorials because I was a very smart girl (dunno if I still am).

Then one day one of them complained to my mom that I was good at maths and he didn't understand why I was still taking tutorials and she asked him why I usually failed maths and that's a mystery I can't solve till today.

I had just entered university then, a fresher, and everywhere I went people asked me if I was Igbo or Fulani grin I will either shake my head or say no and they will compliment me on how pretty I looked.

1 Like

Re: Challenge: Best Compliments You've Ever Received From A Stranger! by purples25(f): 5:50pm On Apr 05, 2021
Hintona:
I once had math tutors who used to tell me I didn't even need their tutorials because I was a very smart girl (dunno if I still am).

Then one day one of them complained to my mom that I was good at maths and he didn't understand why I was still taking tutorials and she asked him why I usually failed maths and that's a mystery I can't solve till today.

I had just entered university then, a fresher, and everywhere I went people asked me if I was Igbo or Fulani grin I will either shake my head or say no and they will compliment me on how pretty I looked.

That's so sweet, you're known for both brains and beauty. cool cool

1 Like

Re: Challenge: Best Compliments You've Ever Received From A Stranger! by jaxxy(m): 8:05pm On Apr 05, 2021
I think everyone gets a compliment or the other. For me it’s my eyebrows and a few other things. The honnies like it even my sister I don’t even know why cos I think it’s cool bt just there bt I keep getting compliments on it especially when we get talking. The next thing i hear is have u been told that b4? I’m like yeah I get that alot. Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Are Bringing Youth Fest 2006 From Us To Unilag / I Am Looking For Farm Work In Holland / Does My Guy Luv Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.