Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,427 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Strictly Single Parents (SPP) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Strictly Single Parents (SPP) (727 Views)

Single Parents Support Group / Single Parents Dating Zone / Single Parents Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly Single Parents (SPP) by yazga: 11:25am On Oct 05, 2020
For single parents that want to mingle and Date again.

Remember there are many fishes in the Ocean but don't smell the one you can't eat

I have created a whatsApp group

send me a mail to join ruth.yazga@gmail.com

#Fame
Re: Strictly Single Parents (SPP) by Globalk: 9:36am On Dec 24, 2021
I am a Muslim working class single mother of two, 34yrs, been divorced for 7yrs, think it's high time for me to resettle down. I am fair in completion, slim and short, working class based in ibadan.
I need a responsible ,caring, good looking, Muslim man, financially stable, dark in completion,educated minimum of Bsc, tall, age 38-48yrs for relationship to marriage soon. Text me your profile on 08085299314. Pls don't call me, respect yourself, text only , I repeat, don't call me ,text only, then I would reply if you can call me or not. Thanks
Re: Strictly Single Parents (SPP) by Globalk: 9:37am On Dec 24, 2021
yazga:
For single parents that want to mingle and Date again.

Remember there are many fishes in the Ocean but don't smell the one you can't eat

I have created a whatsApp group

send me a mail to join ruth.yazga@gmail.com

#Fame
I am a Muslim working class single mother of two, 34yrs, been divorced for 7yrs, think it's high time for me to resettle down. I am fair in completion, slim and short, working class based in ibadan.
I need a responsible ,caring, good looking, Muslim man, financially stable, dark in completion,educated minimum of Bsc, tall, age 38-48yrs for relationship to marriage soon. Text me your profile on 08085299314. Pls don't call me, respect yourself, text only , I repeat, don't call me ,text only, then I would reply if you can call me or not. Pls, help me, Thanks.
Re: Strictly Single Parents (SPP) by Hamachi(f): 11:10am On Mar 21, 2022
wink
Re: Strictly Single Parents (SPP) by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 25, 2022
I am Emeka from Nigeria

57 years old and easy going.

I am the first son of my father.

University educated.

Separated with 4 daughters and I want more children.

Ex-Christian not following any religion but interested in exploring traditional African religions.

My interests include politics and current affairs, athletics and health.

I am Igbo and anti-IPOB because they are not what they claim to be.

I believe that C0R0NA, EB0LA and HIV are at worst, curable .

I am Pan African, Pro -black and against Caucasian racism.

I am currently not in Nigeria but hope to return very soon.

You must be age 21 or older.

Must be African, nationality and tribe, education, employment and health status (e.g. blood type etc) unimportant.

Gentle , Calm, Caring and Feminine
Respectful.
Hard-working.
Honest.
Loyal and supportive.
Health conscience.
Must be against all VAXXlNES and COVlD tests.
Relationship history and motherhood may be unimportant.

Send me an email please.
ProYouServicesLtd@gmail.com
Re: Strictly Single Parents (SPP) by QuinModah(f): 5:57pm On Apr 21, 2022
Are you interested in serious and real dating that could lead to marriage proposal?
This matchmaking is for singles who wants something unique like meeting people in real life situation and getting connected, you don't have to be lonely when you have opportunities to WIN THE ONE FOR YOU.

Love is the irresistible desire to be desired irresistibly." — Robert Frost.

Favorite's Palace (FP as we are fondly called) can help you achieve your heart desire. We have testimonies of successful matches and huge database of clients seeking for marriage. Take this opportunity now and find your match. Find the right one for you through our service. Send a mail
godsfavorite_ug@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly Single Parents (SPP) by Threesha(f): 7:07pm On Apr 25, 2022
cool
Re: Strictly Single Parents (SPP) by Rubyjade: 2:55am On May 25, 2022
wink

(1) (Reply)

Gay Hookup / As A Lady How Do U Feels Dating A Cook / Chef / Free Online Dating Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.