Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,076 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede (26885 Views)

Kogi Guber: Five Parties Collapse Structure For APC Candidate Ododo / Ondo INEC Fire Incident Is Plot To Rig, Say PDP, Jegede / Ondo: All APC Gubernatorial Aspirants Collapse Structure, Endorse Akeredolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by Nemere2020: 2:24pm On Oct 05, 2020
Five days to the Ondo governorship election, 11 of the 17 registered political parties in the state have merged and collapsed their structure to support the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Eyitayo Jegede.

Their spokesperson who is the state chairman of the Social Democratic Party, Dele Ogunbameru said at the PDP state secretariat in Akure that ” the steps became necessary to ensure victory for PDP and Jegede in the election.

The parties include Accord party, Social Democratic Party SDP, African Democratic Congress, ADC, All People’s Party (APP), All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), Allied Peoples Movement (APM), New Nigerian People’s Party (NNPP), National Resistance Movement (NRM), Labour Party (LP), Young Progressive Party YPP, African Action Congress (AAC) Party.

Ogunbameru said that the decision was made to oust the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) and its candidate, Governor Rotimi Akeredolu.

He said the collaboration is an organized effort to save Ondo State from the political quagmire and undesirable socioeconomic predicament.

According to him “political parties participating in Ondo 2020 governorship election in Ondo state have resolved to back the PDP candidate, Eyitayo Jegede, for the poll.

“We are committed to good governance in Ondo state, which we believe can only be offered by the PDP at this present austere period.

“There is no gainsaying that the present political leadership in Ondo state can vest be described as nothing but an antenna in the face of things.

“This collaboration is an organised effort to save Ondo state from the political quagmire and undesirable socioeconomic predicament of our people

“The ten political party leaders, therefore, resolved to work as a team in tandem with the PDP well-captured manifesto for the welfare, well being and life more abundant for the good people of Ondo state ”

Appreciating the group, the Chairman of PDP, Fatai Adams, commended them for their decision to join the winning train and said “your support is all we need to take Ondo State to the level and deliver the state from shackles”.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/ondo-2020-eleven-political-parties-collapse-structure-endorse-pdps-jegede/amp/

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by SecretSpy666: 2:30pm On Oct 05, 2020
I like Aketi just because of his role in the establishment of Amotekun but let the will of the people prevail. I know that some APC political heavy weights from the north will work for PDP in order to weaken the interest of southwest in the 2023 presidential election. Jonathan is a good leader but we want someone who can rule for 8 years from the south. Before you quote me, I'm from middle belt and I don't like Tinubu.

155 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by seunmsg(m): 2:36pm On Oct 05, 2020
Irrelevant eleven political parties.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by Elvictor: 2:37pm On Oct 05, 2020
always collapsing structure since 1999, when will the country collapse to disintegration?

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by bigboluet(m): 2:39pm On Oct 05, 2020
Eyitayo Jegede SAN we know...

Enough of Father, Mother and Son Government in my dear State.

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by Ademola47(m): 2:41pm On Oct 05, 2020
This people really mean this election.

But from the look of things, Akeredolu seems ahead of Jegede.

7 Likes

Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by bossvinqualad25(m): 2:52pm On Oct 05, 2020
Only time will tell For your industrial cleaning, we are your best bet.lets take care of your homes, offices, schools, estates ,fumigation etc check my signature
Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by Afamed: 2:59pm On Oct 05, 2020
bigboluet:
Eyitayo Jegede SAN we know...

Enough of Father, Mother and Son Government in my dear State.
You should be more concerned about Abia, where Orji appointed his boy as the Gov, his son as the speaker of Abia state house of assembly and he himself as the senator in Abuja. Abaribe, the deputy Gov 1999 to 2003 and from there to senate till date. That's where you need to fight godfatherism

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by Sunriserealtors: 3:03pm On Oct 05, 2020
Unlike Edo Aketi is still ahead of the game although unexpected surprise is not entirely out of the picture

Meanwhile
We have plots of Lands for sale in;
Nnewi: at Uruagu Nnewi a well developed area of Nnewi. An area that have high tendency to yeild high return on your investment.
Obosi

1 Like

Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by Dominiqueismad: 3:04pm On Oct 05, 2020
Eyisure

6 Likes

Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 05, 2020
Nice

I'm very angry with Sars and their Operation - Yemi Osinbajo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ppHBkzn1lM
Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by hakym619(m): 3:04pm On Oct 05, 2020
J
Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by Techm0: 3:04pm On Oct 05, 2020
cool

Looking for another assistance from Buhari like Obaseki got

Unfortunately for PDP, Buhari specifically wanted to purnish Oshiomhole

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by Mohayemi(m): 3:04pm On Oct 05, 2020
And when INEC deregistered 74 of them in February PDP Ologbondiyan and some idiots were shouting democracy is in danger.
Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by PureGoldh(m): 3:05pm On Oct 05, 2020
PDP just dey throw APC overboard

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by Hambivert: 3:05pm On Oct 05, 2020
Sparogatively this is huge and sparogated!

If Ondo APC is jittery then the plot of these ensemble party is really unfolding well. Nice 'create fear' in your opposition tactics. Nicely planned out. Die minute bonkers!

I no like APC in general, but my prediction is 'Akeredolu as the winner'.

Anyways, I hope this collapse was not a waste of collapse.

1 Like

Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by Vyzz: 3:05pm On Oct 05, 2020
cool

I have nothing to say but...

Don't vote because u support a political party, vote because u trust the candidate...

Las Las we go dey alright

3 Likes

Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by Odunolumide(m): 3:05pm On Oct 05, 2020
Inconsequential.
Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by GreaterFuture(m): 3:05pm On Oct 05, 2020
Abegi na them know

Foreign Used Dump Trucks/Tippers available For Sale. Very Neat, Low Mileage 30Tonnes Tippers at ₦18M per Truck.
Also 20 tonne MACK Tippers Foreign Used (₦9M/Tipper).
Several Units Available. Call/SMS Or WhatsApp - 0807.105.6795.
Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by voiceless1(m): 3:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
Parties with paperweight candidates.

Where is Zenith labour party?
Where is Agboola?
Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by northvietnam(m): 3:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
Are u thinking what I’m what I’m thinking
Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
Lol.. All those parties combined can't get up to 1000 votes.. This one is just media/publicity stunt..

1 Like

Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by Maxymilliano(m): 3:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
Eyitayo Jegede will emerge victorious in the coming guber election.

cool

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by Daroldigits: 3:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
This is getting serious
Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by ThatFairGuy1: 3:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
Akeredolu did very well especially in terms of physical projects.

Alas what really influenced voters in the last Edo guber poll might repeat itself in Ondo on Saturday.

THIS ISN'T ABOUT GODFATHERISM, PROGRESSIVES WILL UNDERSTAND BETTER.

2 Likes

Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by ayenale1(m): 3:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
A good government after Aketi will reverse all tertiary institution fees to less than 40k as it use to be.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by shaggy007(m): 3:07pm On Oct 05, 2020
PureGoldh:
PDP just dey throw APC overboard

PDP just dey throw APC OVB

2 Likes

Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by Weedhustler: 3:08pm On Oct 05, 2020
Las las na betrayal go end am
Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by oluseyiforjesus(m): 3:08pm On Oct 05, 2020
If the election is free n fair den APC shld start preparing to be opposition party in ondo state

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alaafin Laments Release Of Arrested Fulani Kidnappers By Police / Jide Oduyoye: We Won’t Respect Court Of Appeal Judgement — LASTMA GM (Video) / The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.