Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,995 members, 7,806,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Presidency: Tinubu Makes Clarifications On Reported Presidential Campaign Office - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency: Tinubu Makes Clarifications On Reported Presidential Campaign Office (38879 Views)

Tinubu Makes Brief Appearance At Niger Rally, Fails To Give Speech (Video, Pics) / INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos / APC Chairmanship: Mohammed Saidu Kicks Against Reported Presidential Endorsement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency: Tinubu Makes Clarifications On Reported Presidential Campaign Office by Ayoolamax: 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2020
BUHARImyDOG:
Any Yoruba person who wants Tinubu as the President of this shiithole is cursed from generation to generation.

Tinubu's family is not the only family in the Southwest.

And if the greedy & self-centered bastard called Tinubu is the only candidate that the covetous, vacuous & the non-thinking Yorubas have to present for the 2023 Presidential Race, then by all means, the Northerners might as well keep the Presidency.

Tinubu foisted this bastard government on us and rather than being remorseful for the failures, corruption, insecurity & the unfulfilled campaign promises of this useless administration, he's gunning for the Presidency.

Few days ago; The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) ordered all property owners and their agents to charge 6% Stamp Duty on all tenancy & lease agreements in spite of the crushing poverty that is sweeping across the Nation. Let me leave insecurity, nepotism and massive looting for another day.

What is Tinubu's reaction to this mindless & ill-thought wickedness to further impoverish the ever beaten & battered Nigerians?

Of course, he doesn't care as long as his Bullion Vans keep ferrying in the ill-gotten money.

Listen to me, I swear by all the Irunmoles, that bastard will carry the scar of his unfulfilled ambition to his grave no matter the number human sacrifice he makes.

They keep recycling their family members & friends in the Government while the citizens are left to die in penury.

The other day, the inglorious witch of Bourdillon, who doubles as a Pastor at the RCCG (you can imagine) said Nigerian Youths are lazy & only come her husband's residence to beg for money.

This is coming from a thieving bastard who has been a serving Senator since 2011 (3 Terms). A filthy & mindless thieving Politician ordained as a Pastor by another thieving bastard (Enoch Adeboye) whose calling is milking & swindling his gullible sheeples out of their hard-earned money.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2018/8/senator-remi-tinubu-ordained-pastor-at-the-redeemed-christian-church-of-god.html

Perhaps, if you & your entire family members have not mortgaged & stolen their future, they wouldn't be coming to Bourdillon to beg you for crumbs.

I hear Seyi Tinubu is currently being groomed as the next Governor of Lagos State? 

Pelu ashe Obatala, Sango ati Oyeku Meji to wa lenu mii; Orun Alakèji ni iwo ati awon supporters e ma ti lo shèy Governor.

As long as I am alive, Tinubu will never smell Asorock, neither will his bastard son smell the seat of the Lagos State Government.
pls ooo who are you to fight him not to contest and even win. Last time i check u only have one vote and laslas u wont vote for him. So pls dont place urself as God if u dont want to get crumbled young
Re: Presidency: Tinubu Makes Clarifications On Reported Presidential Campaign Office by Monjerk: 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2020
Good response from Asiwaju, that is exactly what he is supposed to focusing on right now, on how to help PMB to deliver his promises to the people, not opening campaign office which is very insensitive.

On the other thread when we were criticising him if the story was true, some paid agents were already defending his move.

Now how do you people feel that the man is saying that it is not a good idea to do that.
Re: Presidency: Tinubu Makes Clarifications On Reported Presidential Campaign Office by Augustenite(m): 4:02pm On Oct 05, 2020
BUHARImyDOG:
Any Yoruba person who wants Tinubu as the President of this shiithole is cursed from generation to generation.

And if the greedy & self-centered bastard called Tinubu is the only candidate that the covetous, vacuous & the non-thinking Yorubas have to present for the 2023 Presidential Race, then by all means, the Northerners might as well keep the Presidency.

Tinubu foisted this bastard government on us and rather than being remorseful for the failures, corruption, insecurity & the unfulfilled campaign promises of this useless administration, he's gunning for the Presidency.

Few days ago; The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) ordered all property owners and their agents to charge 6% Stamp Duty on all tenancy & lease agreements in spite of the crushing poverty that is sweeping across the Nation. Let me leave insecurity, nepotism and massive looting for another day.

What is Tinubu's reaction to this mindless & ill-thought wickedness to further impoverish the ever beaten & battered Nigerians?

Of course, he doesn't care as long as his Bullion Vans keep ferrying in the ill-gotten money.

Listen to me, I swear by all the Irunmoles, that bastard will carry the scar of his unfulfilled ambition to his grave no matter the number human sacrifice he makes.

They keep recycling their family members & friends in the Government while the citizens are left to die in penury.

The other day, the inglorious witch of Bourdillon, who doubles as a Pastor at the RCCG (you can imagine) said Nigerian Youths are lazy & only come her husband's residence to beg for money.

This is coming from a thieving bastard who has been a serving Senator since 2011 (3 Terms). A filthy & mindless thieving Politician ordained as a Pastor by another thieving bastard (Enoch Adeboye) whose calling is milking & swindling his gullible sheeples out of their hard-earned money.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2018/8/senator-remi-tinubu-ordained-pastor-at-the-redeemed-christian-church-of-god.html

Perhaps, if you & your entire family members have not mortgaged & stolen their future, they wouldn't be coming to Bourdillon to beg you for crumbs.

I hear Seyi Tinubu is currently being groomed as the next Governor of Lagos State? 

Pelu ashe Obatala, Sango ati Oyeku Meji to wa lenu mii; Orun Alakèji ni iwo ati awon supporters e ma ti lo shèy Governor.

As long as I am alive, Tinubu will never smell Asorock, neither will his bastard son smell the seat of the Lagos State Government.

Who is your father?

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Tinubu Makes Clarifications On Reported Presidential Campaign Office by airminem(f): 4:02pm On Oct 05, 2020
smiley
INSTANTCASH345:

Lol

Edited...that's the way to book space here
owkay
Re: Presidency: Tinubu Makes Clarifications On Reported Presidential Campaign Office by Unified07: 4:05pm On Oct 05, 2020
Techm0:
cool

Ibo people blame Tinubu for Buhari's emergence and praise Orji Kalu , Rochas Okorocha and Ogbanaya Onu

14 millions Nigerians from over 19 states voted Buhari, Ibo are telling us it is Tinubu and Yoruba that voted Buhari
You are an IDIOT have u seen any IMO state born praised ROCHAS APART FROM HIS FAMILY MEMBERS,HAVE U SEEN IGBOS UNILATERALLY SUPPORTING ORJI KALU
U DESERVED POOVERTY TRULY

Hypocrisy

Support Your Peter Lying Obi in peace and let Yoruba's support who they like in peace

You voted for Atiku a Fulani because of Peter Obi Vice slot(which you call house boy and mere commissioner position) and got rejected by Nigerians yet Na Yoruba Aspirant you dey attack for voting for Pastor Osinbajo SAN

We and Ibos are not related in anyways we are not even neighbours as two whole states (Edo , Delta) seperates us God demarcated us with the Giant River Niger, we don't share culture and idea.

We will always vote in different ways so stop wailing and campaign

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Tinubu Makes Clarifications On Reported Presidential Campaign Office by slivertongue: 4:08pm On Oct 05, 2020
helping do what? this man is inflating his importance

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Tinubu Makes Clarifications On Reported Presidential Campaign Office by blackfase(m): 4:11pm On Oct 05, 2020
I dey ur back for this one. President ko Gorvernor no. Awon werey....

BUHARImyDOG:

2 Likes

Re: Presidency: Tinubu Makes Clarifications On Reported Presidential Campaign Office by Techm0: 4:11pm On Oct 05, 2020
[quote author=Unified07 post=94635234]
Your father is an Idiot you fools think we don't see videos of Kalu and Okorocha supporters in Imo and Abia

No wonder nobody takes you liars serious politically

/quote]

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Tinubu Makes Clarifications On Reported Presidential Campaign Office by freemi(m): 4:11pm On Oct 05, 2020
Anyiamaka:
Tinubu will not be president of Nigeria
amennnnnnn
Re: Presidency: Tinubu Makes Clarifications On Reported Presidential Campaign Office by Champneys: 4:12pm On Oct 05, 2020
Anyiamaka:

Inshaa Allah.
Re: Presidency: Tinubu Makes Clarifications On Reported Presidential Campaign Office by ofiko123(m): 4:14pm On Oct 05, 2020
Observing shocked shocked
Re: Presidency: Tinubu Makes Clarifications On Reported Presidential Campaign Office by Nchenches: 4:16pm On Oct 05, 2020
Anyone supporting Tinubu to become President of Nigeria is enemy of Nigeria.

Enuf said by original son of the soil.

3 Likes

Re: Presidency: Tinubu Makes Clarifications On Reported Presidential Campaign Office by deboysben(m): 4:18pm On Oct 05, 2020
Anyiamaka:
not now nor ever.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency: Tinubu Makes Clarifications On Reported Presidential Campaign Office by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:21pm On Oct 05, 2020
BUHARImyDOG:

How about bush and clinton family

Stop posting nonsense

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Tinubu Makes Clarifications On Reported Presidential Campaign Office by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:23pm On Oct 05, 2020
BUHARImyDOG:

Stop posting nonsense Because of tinubu you typing this long comment....who get your time

2 Likes

Re: Presidency: Tinubu Makes Clarifications On Reported Presidential Campaign Office by Mozegee: 4:31pm On Oct 05, 2020
You are nothing but an idiot.since you voted who you want,how market. No sane igbo man will support orji kalu or rochas. What are their achievements as Governore of their respective States.quote author=Techm0 post=94633668] cool

Ibo people blame Tinubu for Buhari's emergence and praise Orji Kalu , Rochas Okorocha and Ogbanaya Onu

14 millions Nigerians from over 19 states voted Buhari, Ibo are telling us it is Tinubu and Yoruba that voted Buhari

Hypocrisy

Support Your Peter Lying Obi in peace and let Yoruba's support who they like in peace

You voted for Atiku a Fulani because of Peter Obi Vice slot(which you call house boy and mere commissioner position) and got rejected by Nigerians yet Na Yoruba Aspirant you dey attack for voting for Pastor Osinbajo SAN

We and Ibos are not related in anyways we are not even neighbours as two whole states (Edo , Delta) seperates us God demarcated us with the Giant River Niger, we don't share culture and idea.

We will always vote in different ways so stop wailing and campaign

.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Tinubu Makes Clarifications On Reported Presidential Campaign Office by Person2person(m): 4:33pm On Oct 05, 2020
ok....check my si for doors, wardrobes and kitchen cabinet
Re: Presidency: Tinubu Makes Clarifications On Reported Presidential Campaign Office by saintuspapa(m): 4:34pm On Oct 05, 2020
BUHARImyDOG:

Man, you are just ranting. Don't just go and die cos of Tinubu. He has achieved more than your ancestors combined.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency: Tinubu Makes Clarifications On Reported Presidential Campaign Office by Uguruzik(m): 4:41pm On Oct 05, 2020
Why not, if we can survive Buhari, why not Tinubu? I will campaign for him if he promises to restructure Nigeria.
Re: Presidency: Tinubu Makes Clarifications On Reported Presidential Campaign Office by Okoroawusa: 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2020
DMerciful:
Jagaban is still sniffing Bubu's azz!
E be like say him disgrace never dey visible to am undecided
Help Bubu deliver which mandate? The one he rigged in 2019? Yeye dey smell
Hahahaha...

2015 n 2019 still dey pain this one...
Re: Presidency: Tinubu Makes Clarifications On Reported Presidential Campaign Office by Uguruzik(m): 4:46pm On Oct 05, 2020
[quote author=Augustenite post=94635157]

Who is your father? [/qote]
Have ever heard of Tinubu's father, or even Buhari's?
Re: Presidency: Tinubu Makes Clarifications On Reported Presidential Campaign Office by Sconty09(m): 4:54pm On Oct 05, 2020
BUHARImyDOG:

You're absolutely right that Tinubu is not the only Yoruba man in the Southwest. The beauty of democracy is that you can also contest or ask someone from your family to contest against him in APC or you register your own party.
Re: Presidency: Tinubu Makes Clarifications On Reported Presidential Campaign Office by Nchenches: 4:56pm On Oct 05, 2020
MICHEALADEX:

Stop posting nonsense Because of tinubu you typing this long comment....who get your time

America has checks and balances in its democracy.
See how mouth de run you _ Clinton family. Bush family, therefore Tinubu family can also own Nigeria as its with Lagos state
Re: Presidency: Tinubu Makes Clarifications On Reported Presidential Campaign Office by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
Batam:
The way some people hate Tinubu if they can hate other polithivians and polilooters from their states like that then people will take serious.
The reason why they hated him is because he is far ahead of any of their leaders ( if any) in all ramifications

You are absolutely right. Tinubu is the father of bullion van democracy and no other politician have had the guts to display corruption arrogantly like he does.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency: Tinubu Makes Clarifications On Reported Presidential Campaign Office by victorDanladi: 5:07pm On Oct 05, 2020
BUHARImyDOG:

what is your problem.You will only kil yourself.
Re: Presidency: Tinubu Makes Clarifications On Reported Presidential Campaign Office by Askmewhy(m): 5:09pm On Oct 05, 2020
BUHARImyDOG:

Oluwa mi ero, ero.
Re: Presidency: Tinubu Makes Clarifications On Reported Presidential Campaign Office by TheRareGem1(f): 5:12pm On Oct 05, 2020
Tinubu friends and associates should better advice him that's it's going to be a waste of ticket. He better throw his weight behind Osinbajo come 2023
Re: Presidency: Tinubu Makes Clarifications On Reported Presidential Campaign Office by naija4life247: 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2020
BUHARImyDOG:

This is how chronic madness starts. I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because I cannot be arguing with a psychiatric patient.
Re: Presidency: Tinubu Makes Clarifications On Reported Presidential Campaign Office by Baamm(m): 5:18pm On Oct 05, 2020
Just like awolowo and abiola. The northerners will never hand over power to someone like Tinubu not because he is not qualified but he has a powerful structure which will make him hard to control. So as tempting as the presidency might look to asiwaju. It will do him a lot of good to field and support one of his stooge than come out. Him no go like the end.

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Tinubu Makes Clarifications On Reported Presidential Campaign Office by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 05, 2020
Trentee:

You are absolutely right. Tinubu is the father of bullion van democracy and no other politician have had the guts to display corruption arrogantly like he does.
One of your brother stole generating plant from National Stadium, Lagos and take it to the East una no dey remember that?

If Tinubu decided to keep Bullion van in his house what is the big deal? Did any bank complain that he snatch it?

I will say it, no politician from the East can match Tinubu's political power that is why you are harbouring hatred against him.

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Tinubu Makes Clarifications On Reported Presidential Campaign Office by Techm0: 6:11pm On Oct 05, 2020
Baamm:
Just like awolowo and abiola. The northerners will never hand over power to someone like Tinubu not because he is not qualified but he has a powerful structure which will make him hard to control. So as tempting as the presidency might look to asiwaju. It will do him a lot of good to field and support one of his stooge than come out. Him no go like the end.

This is why Tinubu is contesting, Abi since Na him money him dey waste and he is a solid dollar Billionaire

Don't pity him, support Ibo leaders let's see how far they can go

Awolowo lost Obasanjo gained

Ojukwu also lost

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buratai Moves Against Babagana Monguno, Withdraws Amy Officers Attached To NSA / Remove Magu - Malami Writes Buhari. Accuses EFCC Boss Of Money Diversion / 3 Communities Block Shell Company Gate In Rivers With A Juju Priest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.