Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Man Caught With Two Little Girls In Delta (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught With Two Little Girls In Delta (photos) (4799 Views)

Two Little Kids Seen Kissing Behind School Classes. Photos And Video / Two Little Boys Kidnapped In Zamfara (Photos) / Naval Officer Molested By Angry Crowd After Slapping Apprentice In Delta. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Caught With Two Little Girls In Delta (photos) by HumphreyGspot(m): 3:15pm On Oct 05, 2020
HGS Media Plus reports that a man was caught by residents with two little girls he intended in having canal knowledge with at Ogorode, Johscrab in Delta State.

HGS Media Plus gathered that the man carried the two girls from Yoruba and cemetery road, promising to give them the sum of N1,500 to have his way with them.

Luck ran out of him when he was caught by the people in the area and a vigilante group while taking the girls to an unknown destination.

According to HGS Media source, the two girls confessed that they have be engaging in the act for months.

They also revealed that they have been taking shelter at the Sapele Stadium where the security men who keep watch also had their way with them.

The man and the two girl were however taken to the police station by the vigilante.

https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2020/10/muslim-man-caught-with-two-little-girls-in-delta-photos/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Man Caught With Two Little Girls In Delta (photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 05, 2020
I have been seeing similar posts all these while without them noting their religion except they are a cleric.
So why are you describing this one as "Muslim man"?

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Two Little Girls In Delta (photos) by SpecTTraP: 3:22pm On Oct 05, 2020
Na wa o.
Re: Man Caught With Two Little Girls In Delta (photos) by EzzyCarter: 3:31pm On Oct 05, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
I have been seeing similar posts all these while without them noting their religion except they are a cleric.
So why are you receiving this one as "Muslim man"?

You sound pained man. Take a chill pill grin

6 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Two Little Girls In Delta (photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 05, 2020
EzzyCarter:

undecided
Re: Man Caught With Two Little Girls In Delta (photos) by GreaterFuture(m): 3:42pm On Oct 05, 2020
Smh
Re: Man Caught With Two Little Girls In Delta (photos) by Karlovich: 3:52pm On Oct 05, 2020
May thunder continue to strike Lugard's remains for fraudulently joining southerners with the north

5 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Two Little Girls In Delta (photos) by durasome(m): 4:31pm On Oct 05, 2020
Re: Man Caught With Two Little Girls In Delta (photos) by Dreyton36: 4:50pm On Oct 05, 2020
EzzyCarter:

You religious bigot
He asked you a simple question " why are you referring to him as a Muslim man "?
You can answer

You're telling him to take a chill pill
Can you define "chill pill" in a simple term?

You gotta grow up boy
Don't post anything that's gonna result to religion arguments , that's childish and stvpid

6 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Two Little Girls In Delta (photos) by Vyzz: 5:14pm On Oct 05, 2020
shocked
Re: Man Caught With Two Little Girls In Delta (photos) by Madibah(m): 5:48pm On Oct 05, 2020
Muslim and man gat me laughing
Op no get sense grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Two Little Girls In Delta (photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 05, 2020
Karlovich:
May thunder continue to strike Lugard's remains for fraudulently joining southerners with the north
you never see name you don start dey misyarn.
Re: Man Caught With Two Little Girls In Delta (photos) by TooMuchStuff: 6:03pm On Oct 05, 2020
And he was taken to police station alive??

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Two Little Girls In Delta (photos) by Vulcanheph(m): 6:36pm On Oct 05, 2020
When i saw the title say "little girls" I thought it was girls aged less than 8 years, the girls in this pic might be little but from their explanation you can tell that this ones are already "junior league" ashi , you have no idea how corrupt some so called "little girls" are.
Re: Man Caught With Two Little Girls In Delta (photos) by jimmychang: 7:40pm On Oct 05, 2020
grin grin grin grin

Little girls grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Two Little Girls In Delta (photos) by EzzyCarter: 7:50pm On Oct 05, 2020
Re: Man Caught With Two Little Girls In Delta (photos) by Dreyton36: 7:55pm On Oct 05, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Lol. Funny how every dumbo has an opinion nowadays... You should have quoted the OP instead of quoting me. Last I checked I didn't create the post neither did I refer to anyone as Muslim but you stil chose to display your uncouth and shameful upbringing on a public forum.

Lmao @ childish and stupid, its funny how that's coming from a lowlifer who doesn't know his right to left. If only you'd channel the energy you use in creating unnecessary issues where there is non in to better vibes and positive energy, your life wouldn't be this pathetic. And yeah, you need to grow up and stop sucking mommy's tities cheesy she deserves better than the slowpoke that's her responsibility. I'd be really ashamed if I were in her shoes.

Who sees you talking shit would think your life is any way better
I ain't no kid and I'm not here to exchange insults with you , that's your problem
At least I and my family are doing well thank God
I still repeat "must you wasted sperm mention Muslim there? Did you see him with an holy Qur'an?

You that has billions in ur acct I just hope you have some hope for this nights food
Las Las night food no sure you for
Every bombastic wanna claim they're living good in real life whereas they're surviving with bet9ja and online loans
Re: Man Caught With Two Little Girls In Delta (photos) by EzzyCarter: 7:58pm On Oct 05, 2020
Dreyton36:

Who sees you talking shit would think your life is any way better
I ain't no kid and I'm not here to exchange insults with you , that's your problem
At least I and my family are doing well thank God
I still repeat "must you wasted sperm mention Muslim there? Did you see him with an holy Qur'an?

You that has billions in ur acct I just hope you have some hope for this nights food
Las Las night food no sure you for
Every bombastic wanna claim they're living good in real life whereas they're surviving with bet9ja and online loans

I'm glad your family is doing well bruv. It's all peace from here. You were somehow harsh and unfair in ur conclusion tho.

And nah man, I ain't got billions yet but we're surely getting there cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Two Little Girls In Delta (photos) by Dreyton36: 8:01pm On Oct 05, 2020
EzzyCarter:

I'm glad your family is doing well bruv. It's all peace from here. You were somehow harsh and unfair in ur conclusion tho.

And nah man, I ain't got billions yet but we're surely getting there cheesy

Now you're being reasonable
I wasn't harsh , I asked a simple question which you mistook
A clear conscience fears no attack or accusation

We're all definitely gonna there fo sho no doubt
Anyway good day billionaire
Re: Man Caught With Two Little Girls In Delta (photos) by Comedian2019: 8:03pm On Oct 05, 2020
Is muslim man his name?
Re: Man Caught With Two Little Girls In Delta (photos) by EzzyCarter: 8:50pm On Oct 05, 2020
Dreyton36:

Now you're being reasonable
I wasn't harsh , I asked a simple question which you mistook
A clear conscience fears no attack or accusation

We're all definitely gonna there fo sho no doubt
Anyway good day billionaire

I guess I took you on a wrong note man. I was actually teasing that guy I initially quoted. I wasn't in anyway in support of profiling or ridiculing any religion. Nah, I'd never be so insensitive ...
Anyways it's all good. I already edited my previous comments tho. You can do well to unquote my comments too... It's all good now. Stay safe bruv smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Two Little Girls In Delta (photos) by sammysneh(m): 8:53pm On Oct 05, 2020
I just weak for the matter, it's well
Re: Man Caught With Two Little Girls In Delta (photos) by x123xlolls(m): 9:02pm On Oct 05, 2020
Comedian2019:
Is muslim man his name?
You Make It ......
I like your Question

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Two Little Girls In Delta (photos) by Dreyton36: 10:21pm On Oct 05, 2020
EzzyCarter:

I guess I took you on a wrong note man. I was actually teasing that guy I initially quoted. I wasn't in anyway in support of profiling or ridiculing any religion. Nah, I'd never be so insensitive ...
Anyways it's all good. I already edited my previous comments tho. You can do well to unquote my comments too... It's all good now. Stay safe bruv smiley

Sail safe bruv
Re: Man Caught With Two Little Girls In Delta (photos) by HumphreyGspot(m): 10:58pm On Oct 05, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
So why are you describing this one as "Muslim man"?

So sorry about that. It was an error from one of our Authors Be rest assure it will be looked into for corrections
Re: Man Caught With Two Little Girls In Delta (photos) by chudyprince: 9:38am On Oct 06, 2020
There are little girls, and little innocent girls. These ones can bring a grown man to his knees grin
Re: Man Caught With Two Little Girls In Delta (photos) by anonymuz(m): 12:08pm On Oct 06, 2020
Moral decay everywhere.

Re: Man Caught With Two Little Girls In Delta (photos) by Mayng01(m): 3:19pm On Oct 06, 2020
For months! Damn!!!
Re: Man Caught With Two Little Girls In Delta (photos) by Justarandomguy: 4:49pm On Oct 06, 2020
durasome:
.I tire for this your fone camera ooo.
na all those transmission phones jare

(1) (Reply)

Another Cult Member Gunned Down On The Street Of Lagos / Disturbing Video Shows Police Employee Groping 13-year-old Girl In An Elevator / My Husband Used Me For Money Ritual. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.