Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,729 members, 7,806,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Get Ready To Fly - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Get Ready To Fly (260 Views)

Edo State Get Ready: Ososo Carnival "Afekhafe" - Home Is Home - December 2019 / Get Ready For Season 3 Of Truth And Life Series / A Simulator To Learn How To Fly Broomstick At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Ready To Fly by Akintom29(m): 4:01pm On Oct 05, 2020
[b][/b]

I was there when it happened... I would have loved to call it a dream but it was nothing short of reality!

3 years ago, an old man made his way to our office. He couldn't believe the dream of his son traveling out of the country could turn to reality.

He added I've always believed schooling abroad is highly expensive but his belief got changed the moment he got to Gpec global resources limited

To cut the story short, he brought his child and we were able to process Work and Study Visa to Canada

Gpec global resources limited is professionally committed in the service of bringing a glowing smile on the faces of our clients...

“We make our clients smile not sad. What differentiates us from others. Let me enunciate some:

�Sound and potential travel consultants

�Quality Counselling Section

�Taking of Legal Action, where necessary

�Verification of Your Eligibility Status

�Affordability at its peak

�Personalized Briefing before departure

� And lots more...

The Programs we offer; �

Work/Study/Tourist Visa In Canada

Work /Study/Tourist Visa in Poland

Work/ Study/Tourist Visa in Australia

UK Work/ Study/Tourist Visa

Kenya Tourist Visa with combo benefits

Federal Skilled Migration to Canada

Technical Skilled Migration to Canada

Provincial Nominee Programs and lots more

Call or chat me on 08160840468

Or visit our websites: www.gpecglobalresources.com
Re: Get Ready To Fly by fieldinsight: 5:44pm On Oct 05, 2020
Akintom29:
[b][/b]

I was there when it happened... I would have loved to call it a dream but it was nothing short of reality!

3 years ago, an old man made his way to our office. He couldn't believe the dream of his son traveling out of the country could turn to reality.

He added I've always believed schooling abroad is highly expensive but his belief got changed the moment he got to Gpec global resources limited

To cut the story short, he brought his child and we were able to process Work and Study Visa to Canada

Gpec global resources limited is professionally committed in the service of bringing a glowing smile on the faces of our clients...

“We make our clients smile not sad. What differentiates us from others. Let me enunciate some:

� And lots more...

The Programs we offer; �

Which migration route can I take without taking the English exam please
Re: Get Ready To Fly by Icecoinz: 11:13pm On Oct 07, 2020
Akintom29:
[b][/b]

� And lots more...

The Programs we offer; �

Hello pls I'm just working my study visa to poland.. But my soul purpose is not to study tho its to come hussle pile up money to go do masters in UK, cause the amount I'm having won't take me to UK and Considering getting a UK visa from here would be hard compared to applying from eu.. Pls what's the advice u have for me is it worth doing. Would really appreciate your sincere advice..
Pls need an answer thanks brothers

(1) (Reply)

Ajonymelo Beauty Products (how To Make Your Skin Glow) / Ifykess Partake In Warri Protests / ASA Finally Released Her Endsars Track Titled 9 Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.