Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Kano Sharia Police Shave Men's Hair, Arrest Keke Drivers For Improper Dressing - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kano Sharia Police Shave Men's Hair, Arrest Keke Drivers For Improper Dressing (51046 Views)

Keke Drivers Trap LASTMA Official Who Seized Their Colleague’s Tricycle (Video, / Niger State Taskforce Shaves Men's Hair With Scissors By Force (Photos) / Sharia Police Storm Beer Parlors In Jigawa, Seize Alcohol Drinks. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Sharia Police Shave Men's Hair, Arrest Keke Drivers For Improper Dressing by blacknp(m): 6:51pm On Oct 05, 2020
BUHARImyDOG:
Everything bringing Nigeria down to her knees are coming from the NORTH

Illiteracy

Acute Ignorance

Backwardness

Selfishness

Terrorism

Extremism

Bigotry

Extreme poverty

And every evil you can think of

Laws are not even followed in the North. The quest for Tight vagina and more women and power is the only thing they could do better in.

But the worst is that their Muslim slaves from the *_WASTE_* always support them out FEAR!
Which laws are not followed up North? Do you live in the North, or you are assuming out of Ignorance? How do you know Laws are not adhered to? Everything you mentioned are characteristics of Nigeria, not limited to the North.
Re: Kano Sharia Police Shave Men's Hair, Arrest Keke Drivers For Improper Dressing by watchindelta(m): 6:53pm On Oct 05, 2020
Which person money are they using to fund this rubbish undecided

1 Like

Re: Kano Sharia Police Shave Men's Hair, Arrest Keke Drivers For Improper Dressing by Adrian9(m): 6:54pm On Oct 05, 2020
Let Nigerians keep fooling themselves with the ONE Nigeria mantra. Wen run parallel governments in this excuse of a country called Nigeria! Very soon one system will have to replace the other.
Let Nigerians use their head now

2 Likes

Re: Kano Sharia Police Shave Men's Hair, Arrest Keke Drivers For Improper Dressing by sylve11: 6:58pm On Oct 05, 2020
JAOS:
this is human right abuse

you son see am finish...... grin cool
Re: Kano Sharia Police Shave Men's Hair, Arrest Keke Drivers For Improper Dressing by Royalfurnitures: 7:00pm On Oct 05, 2020
While they hail those stuffing stolen dollars into their agbada

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you

1 Like

Re: Kano Sharia Police Shave Men's Hair, Arrest Keke Drivers For Improper Dressing by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:00pm On Oct 05, 2020
psucc:
The fools in the South are waiting for a Constitutional review to get a state Police. Even the Ametekun has died a natural dead.

Up north, the state Police, aka Hisbah is effectively discharging their duties and paid from the State coffers.

Until we realized that we have a 2-1-nation, the South remains a second class.

Hisbah does not serve the whole North.

It only serves Kano.

1 Like

Re: Kano Sharia Police Shave Men's Hair, Arrest Keke Drivers For Improper Dressing by fabsyl(m): 7:01pm On Oct 05, 2020
there region there religion. respect d laws of d land that harbour u
Re: Kano Sharia Police Shave Men's Hair, Arrest Keke Drivers For Improper Dressing by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 05, 2020
JAOS:
this is human right abuse
Failed state!

1 Like

Re: Kano Sharia Police Shave Men's Hair, Arrest Keke Drivers For Improper Dressing by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
E Dan tey when this country reach to divide

1 Like

Re: Kano Sharia Police Shave Men's Hair, Arrest Keke Drivers For Improper Dressing by watchindelta(m): 7:07pm On Oct 05, 2020
Thank God Muslim no be 80% for naija by now no be small problem ppl like me for they go through.
Re: Kano Sharia Police Shave Men's Hair, Arrest Keke Drivers For Improper Dressing by WelcomeToBiafra: 7:10pm On Oct 05, 2020
Where is Christian police
The early all the Christians rise up and support IPOB to restore Biafra for their own protection, the better for them.

Fulani Islamic terrorists are implementing their terrorism agendas, while Christians are still slumbering.

Only Biafra restoration will safe all you Christians and others in Niggeria.

1 Like

Re: Kano Sharia Police Shave Men's Hair, Arrest Keke Drivers For Improper Dressing by Okuda(m): 7:11pm On Oct 05, 2020
psucc:
The fools in the South are waiting for a Constitutional review to get a state Police. Even the Ametekun has died a natural dead.

Up north, the state Police, aka Hisbah is effectively discharging their duties and paid from the State coffers.

doesnt make sense right? but they let it happen up north

1 Like

Re: Kano Sharia Police Shave Men's Hair, Arrest Keke Drivers For Improper Dressing by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 05, 2020
waiting for them to come to the SS to use sand blaster to remove tattoo s on the body of their youths.
Re: Kano Sharia Police Shave Men's Hair, Arrest Keke Drivers For Improper Dressing by ngadaAwo: 7:15pm On Oct 05, 2020
psucc:

God bless you bro

and we even claim to be the most educated
Re: Kano Sharia Police Shave Men's Hair, Arrest Keke Drivers For Improper Dressing by archdon: 7:15pm On Oct 05, 2020
Jossyroyal1:
lipsrsealed

The problem of Nigeria is broadly divided into three departments

Religious
Tribal and
Political lipsrsealed

God bless your local government
Re: Kano Sharia Police Shave Men's Hair, Arrest Keke Drivers For Improper Dressing by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 05, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

Nice one from Hisbah

What Hisbah is very commendable nd should be extended to all northern States cos the reason why Gandollar was stocking dollars in babariga was because Kano youths are not shaving their hairs, now that Hisbah has done the needful Gandollar will stop collecting kickback from contractors
grin
Re: Kano Sharia Police Shave Men's Hair, Arrest Keke Drivers For Improper Dressing by donprincebigt(m): 7:20pm On Oct 05, 2020
Jossyroyal1:
lipsrsealed

Religious Tribal and Political lipsrsealed
u said it all
Re: Kano Sharia Police Shave Men's Hair, Arrest Keke Drivers For Improper Dressing by SirMichael1: 7:21pm On Oct 05, 2020
Will this ill treatment be meted on you if you're non-muslim, seeing that it is the 'sharia' police doing this?

1 Like

Re: Kano Sharia Police Shave Men's Hair, Arrest Keke Drivers For Improper Dressing by asiga(m): 7:21pm On Oct 05, 2020
Would have said "It's a northern thing", but sadly, an ordinary citizen in Nigeria generally is treated with disdain and utter oppression.......You have no right to shave someone's hair. Are you telling me that if gandollar's son has that hairstyle, the clowns will shave it?

In Nigeria, it has never been PDP vs APC, or North vs South..................It's about the Elites vs Masses.......[/quote]

Elites Vs the masses
The masses vs the masses

1 Like

Re: Kano Sharia Police Shave Men's Hair, Arrest Keke Drivers For Improper Dressing by AsawanaDgreat: 7:29pm On Oct 05, 2020
Una Weldon
Re: Kano Sharia Police Shave Men's Hair, Arrest Keke Drivers For Improper Dressing by P1PrinceKT(m): 7:29pm On Oct 05, 2020
kilonshele101:
their land their laws .
you act like a roman if you are rome.

some senseless southerners will still be maztvrbating on watin no concern them.

nah dem sabi make noise

even when the northerners are not complaining themselves

even we southerners need a security outfit, instead of working towards ours, we are busy calling those that already have theirs names.

these are one of the Good Home/Community Training that almost South lacks.

1 Like

Re: Kano Sharia Police Shave Men's Hair, Arrest Keke Drivers For Improper Dressing by Lnaija: 7:29pm On Oct 05, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Hisbah does not serve the whole North.

It only serves Kano.

Hisbah also serves Niger state

1 Like

Re: Kano Sharia Police Shave Men's Hair, Arrest Keke Drivers For Improper Dressing by Taway(m): 7:32pm On Oct 05, 2020
zanshi:
Inproper dressing my foot!

Where were they when Ribadu's daughter wore a see through dress for her wedding ceremony just last weekend?

The wedding took place outside Kano state.
Re: Kano Sharia Police Shave Men's Hair, Arrest Keke Drivers For Improper Dressing by ImpregnaTor(m): 7:33pm On Oct 05, 2020
I hate Islam and northern Moslems!!

1 Like

Re: Kano Sharia Police Shave Men's Hair, Arrest Keke Drivers For Improper Dressing by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 05, 2020
piggyvestashawo:
Misplaced priority

Go and shave Ganduje son's hair undecided
bring your Head first
Re: Kano Sharia Police Shave Men's Hair, Arrest Keke Drivers For Improper Dressing by Taway(m): 7:37pm On Oct 05, 2020
[left][/left][quote author=zanshi post=94640027]Inproper dressing my foot!

Where were they when Ribadu's daughter wore a see through dress for her wedding ceremony just last weekend?[/quote

The wedding took place outside Kano state.
Re: Kano Sharia Police Shave Men's Hair, Arrest Keke Drivers For Improper Dressing by P1PrinceKT(m): 7:37pm On Oct 05, 2020
Futuragetty:
illiterates in the Far North won't let Nigeria progress. we have a Constitution that supersedes every other law in Nigeria, be it the Kano Sharia Law or whatever law yet, there's an infraction on people's right in a daily basis.

Restructure or Burst! I am Tayad!

what is your Pain or Gain on That.
Re: Kano Sharia Police Shave Men's Hair, Arrest Keke Drivers For Improper Dressing by selemempe: 7:40pm On Oct 05, 2020
Jossyroyal1:
lipsrsealed

Religious
Tribal and
Political
lipsrsealed
North East
North West
Niger Republic
Re: Kano Sharia Police Shave Men's Hair, Arrest Keke Drivers For Improper Dressing by PresidentJosh20(m): 7:40pm On Oct 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
grin grin grin
I thought I was the only one that that news amuses. cheesy.On a serious note,what the hisbah just did exemplify what God frowns against:depending on the law to live a holy life,devoid of worldliness.It is a case of the islamic police doing the wrong thing with right motive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Sharia Police Shave Men's Hair, Arrest Keke Drivers For Improper Dressing by edoairways: 7:49pm On Oct 05, 2020
4four:
Even as Muslim, I will say thank God I am not from that part of Nigeria cos somebody go kill somebody
But haven't you noticed that crime are less in that region compare to south?

1 Like

Re: Kano Sharia Police Shave Men's Hair, Arrest Keke Drivers For Improper Dressing by vioment: 7:49pm On Oct 05, 2020
They need to be charged and fined.

1 Like

Re: Kano Sharia Police Shave Men's Hair, Arrest Keke Drivers For Improper Dressing by 4four(m): 7:55pm On Oct 05, 2020
edoairways:

But haven't you noticed that crime are less in that region compare to south?
I want to believe what u write up there is sarcasm, because last time I check terrorism, kidnapping, herdsmen killing, youth taking hard drug etc have made that part of Nigeria head quarter

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Killed My Lover Because She Denied Me Sex - Suspect / CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique / I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.