Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,639,088 members, 6,175,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 March 2021 at 02:53 AM

The Only Stupid Question Is The One You Don’t Ask. RENO OMOKRI - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Only Stupid Question Is The One You Don’t Ask. RENO OMOKRI (174 Views)

Stop Saving Your Money In Banks, Invest On Assets: Reno OMOKRI‬ / There Are Legitimate Companies Online But The Question Is Are You Ready? / Nigerians React To Sergei Mavrodi’s Death: "You Can’t Eat Our Money, Ask Abacha" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Stupid Question Is The One You Don’t Ask. RENO OMOKRI by NairaLEARN: 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2020
When I do giveaways, tens of thousands come. But when I do #RenosNuggets, few come. Unknown to them, it is the wisdom nuggets that empowers me to make the money that enables me so giveaways. Wisdom brings money, but money cannot bring wisdom! That is why I respond when people ask me questions. I always tell people that 5 minutes of embarrassment for asking a stupid question is better than a lifetime of ignorance for not asking it. Listen, the only stupid question is the one you don’t ask. Asking questions is just like transferring people’s wisdom into your head for free. Do it!

© Nairalearn.com

Re: The Only Stupid Question Is The One You Don’t Ask. RENO OMOKRI by mariahAngel: 5:20pm On Oct 05, 2020
I agree with Reno on this one.
Re: The Only Stupid Question Is The One You Don’t Ask. RENO OMOKRI by dangermouse(m): 5:27pm On Oct 05, 2020
Wisdom...
Re: The Only Stupid Question Is The One You Don’t Ask. RENO OMOKRI by recievesense: 5:36pm On Oct 05, 2020
NairaLEARN:
When I do giveaways, tens of thousands come. But when I do #RenosNuggets, few come. Unknown to them, it is the wisdom nuggets that empowers me to make the money that enables me so giveaways. Wisdom brings money, but money cannot bring wisdom! That is why I respond when people ask me questions. I always tell people that 5 minutes of embarrassment for asking a stupid question is better than a lifetime of ignorance for not asking it. Listen, the only stupid question is the one you don’t ask. Asking questions is just like transferring people’s wisdom into your head for free. Do it!

© Nairalearn.com

nice
Re: The Only Stupid Question Is The One You Don’t Ask. RENO OMOKRI by Danielable231(m): 7:33am On Oct 06, 2020
Currency Exchange
Yuan(rmb) available for exchange at affordable rate

(1) (Reply)

We Buy Gift Cards / Learn Forex In Kaduna / This Is For You, Yes I Mean You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.