Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

An Advice Is Urgently Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Advice Is Urgently Needed (696 Views)

She Say She Love Me But She Keep Doing This.. Advice Is Needed / My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed / An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Advice Is Urgently Needed by Pweetiedude(m): 6:47pm On Oct 05, 2020
I just got married a few weeks ago. From my conviction, marriage hasn’t been what I pictured it to be. Though, it was a long distance relationship before we eventually got married. We’ve known each other for a long time because we both attended same high school but I was ahead of her with two classes. She left when she was in SS 1 while I graduated in the year 2009. Our path crossed around year 2012 and we kickstarted a relationship. The relationship was on and off because we broke up twice and later reconciled. It was actually my fault back then because I wasn’t fully committed to the relationship. Fast forward to the year 2018, we got serious with the relationship, though a distant one. It was actually due to my relocation from Lagos to my hometown for greener pastures. She graduated and completed her service in the year 2019. During the course of the completion of her service, she asked me if I’m willing to wife her or not. I was kinda scared that very moment, I had to divert the topic. I dialogued with my immediate elder sibling and he told me to take the bold step that every marriage comes with it own blessing. I spoke with her dad and mum, likewise she too. We eventually tied the knot few weeks ago. I later discovered our perspectives are totally different which is a turn off for me. I, personally relish my privacy so much which I’ve been deprived of, just to mention few. Even to the issue of lovemaking because I ain’t the type that’s into sex. We practiced no sex before marriage, which was due to the insistence of my wife that she’s a virgin and a celibate. My wife wants us to be having sex at every interval, which I didn’t succumbed. These above mentioned have been causing rift and issue in our young marriage. What are the steps I and my wife can take to enjoy and have a long lasting union?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: An Advice Is Urgently Needed by baralatie(m): 6:49pm On Oct 05, 2020
still reading
Re: An Advice Is Urgently Needed by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 05, 2020
Pweetiedude:
I just got married a few weeks ago. From my conviction, marriage hasn’t been what I pictured it to be. Though, it was a long distance relationship before we eventually got married. We’ve known each other for a long time because we both attended same high school but I was ahead of her with two classes. She left when she was in SS 1 while I graduated in the year 2009. Our path crossed around year 2012 and we kickstarted a relationship. The relationship was on and off because we broke up twice and later reconciled. It was actually my fault back then because I wasn’t fully committed to the relationship. Fast forward to the year 2018, we got serious with the relationship, though a distant one. It was actually due to my relocation from Lagos to my hometown for greener pastures. She graduated and completed her service in the year 2019. During the course of the completion of her service, she asked me if I’m willing to wife her or not. I was kinda scared that very moment, I had to divert the topic. I dialogued with my immediate elder sibling and he told me to take the bold step that every marriage comes with it own blessing. I spoke with her dad and mum, likewise she too. We eventually tied the knot few weeks ago. I later discovered our perspectives are totally different which is a turn off for me. I, personally relish my privacy so much which I’ve been deprived of, just to mention few. Even to the issue of lovemaking because I ain’t the type that’s into sex. We practiced no sex before marriage, which was due to the insistence of my wife that she’s a virgin and a celibate. My wife wants us to be having sex at every interval, which I didn’t succumbed. These above mentioned have been causing rift and issue in our young marriage. What are steps I and my wife can take to enjoy and have a long lasting union?

This is boring to read,
It has no paragraphs, deal with your writing first — before we can help you sad...
Re: An Advice Is Urgently Needed by Pweetiedude(m): 6:51pm On Oct 05, 2020
baralatie:
still reading
abeg I need better contributions
Re: An Advice Is Urgently Needed by baralatie(m): 6:52pm On Oct 05, 2020
Pweetiedude:
I just got married a few weeks ago. From my conviction, marriage hasn’t been what I pictured it to be. Though, it was a long distance relationship before we eventually got married. We’ve known each other for a long time because we both attended same high school but I was ahead of her with two classes. She left when she was in SS 1 while I graduated in the year 2009. Our path crossed around year 2012 and we kickstarted a relationship. The relationship was on and off because we broke up twice and later reconciled. It was actually my fault back then because I wasn’t fully committed to the relationship. Fast forward to the year 2018, we got serious with the relationship, though a distant one. It was actually due to my relocation from Lagos to my hometown for greener pastures. She graduated and completed her service in the year 2019. During the course of the completion of her service, she asked me if I’m willing to wife her or not. I was kinda scared that very moment, I had to divert the topic. I dialogued with my immediate elder sibling and he told me to take the bold step that every marriage comes with it own blessing. I spoke with her dad and mum, likewise she too. We eventually tied the knot few weeks ago. I later discovered our perspectives are totally different [/b]which is a turn off for me. I, personally[b] relish my privacy so much which I’ve been deprived of, just to mention few. Even to the issue of lovemaking because I ain’t the type that’s into sex. We practiced no sex before marriage, which was due to the insistence of my wife that she’s a virgin and a celibate. My wife wants us to be having sex at every interval, which I didn’t succumbed. These above mentioned have been causing rift and issue in our young marriage. What are steps I and my wife can take to enjoy and have a long lasting union?
grin
Re: An Advice Is Urgently Needed by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 05, 2020
Pweetiedude:
which better contributions, Write like a living thing abeg undecided
Re: An Advice Is Urgently Needed by baralatie(m): 6:54pm On Oct 05, 2020
Pweetiedude:
dude I don't get your problem?

are you complaining about privacy or you are complaining that you find her compulsive?
Re: An Advice Is Urgently Needed by Pweetiedude(m): 6:55pm On Oct 05, 2020
Xoly:

which better contributions, Write like a living thing abeg undecided
Abeg no mind my writing, I just need advice
Re: An Advice Is Urgently Needed by kestine(m): 7:01pm On Oct 05, 2020
Bro.. In marriage the wife wants attention in almost everything.. Be it sex, discussion etc... Just few weeks old and u are complaining here... From ur story so far u said u like ur privacy... But remember dat u are now married and u can't leave like a stranger with ur wife at home... What if una come begin born pikin so u go need privacy from them also.. No na.. I think u are at fault here.. There are some things u have to sacrifice and let go to have a peaceful married...regarding the sex...you fuucck ur wife when she needs it be it morning afternoon or u are the husband...if not she go go Outside and u will come crying back to us dat ur wife cheat on you.

My two cent opinion...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Advice Is Urgently Needed by baralatie(m): 7:01pm On Oct 05, 2020
Pweetiedude:
Abeg no mind my writing, I just need advice
you must knack your wife o!

you must give it to her in the morning,in the bathroom,as she is brushing her teeth

you must give it to her in the afternoon or you carry it over to night.on the bed,on the couch on the floor when she is receiving phone call.

mehn! as you meet on the steps you get it to her in the standing position

you must give her to the point she report to chief justice of the federation

1 Like

Re: An Advice Is Urgently Needed by gabinogem(m): 7:01pm On Oct 05, 2020
You need privacy from your wife undecided

You are depriving her from regular sex. undecided

Why did you get married to her

1 Like

Re: An Advice Is Urgently Needed by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 05, 2020
baralatie:

you must give it to her in the morning,in the bathroom,as she is brushing her teeth

you must give it to her in the afternoon or you carry it over to night.on the bed,on the couch on the floor when she is receiving phone call.

u no get sense at all, na so u go kill someone's daughter when you marry undecided
Re: An Advice Is Urgently Needed by Uzomacharles: 7:04pm On Oct 05, 2020
You're depriving her from sex until she start getting it from a Bedmatic guy abi?

Re: An Advice Is Urgently Needed by Uzomacharles: 7:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
I go pray say I jam wife wey dey like this

Re: An Advice Is Urgently Needed by baralatie(m): 7:07pm On Oct 05, 2020
Xoly:

u no get sense, na so I go kill person daughter when you marry ;-\
you don't know anything

you know sabi shingbain!

kill ke! na to finish am be the matter wey dey ground so!

do you know what is called soldier!!! empty the clip! empty the mod.a.Zap.i.n.g clip
Re: An Advice Is Urgently Needed by Destinylink(m): 7:13pm On Oct 05, 2020
Hahaha! Bro you are married for crying out loud!
You and your wife is one now. No more privacy

Pls don't deprive her from sex.
Be a man. Biko
Re: An Advice Is Urgently Needed by Angelacruz: 8:12pm On Oct 05, 2020
Sit her down and have a heart to heart discussion.Try and satisfy your wife .I necessarily dont advice no sex before marriage .Is too early to complain
Pweetiedude:
Re: An Advice Is Urgently Needed by Pancakeey(f): 8:15pm On Oct 05, 2020
Xoly:

This is boring to read,
It has no paragraphs, deal with your writing first — before we can help you sad...

You’re so rudeee.
Re: An Advice Is Urgently Needed by Pancakeey(f): 8:19pm On Oct 05, 2020
Pweetiedude:
I just got married a few weeks ago. From my conviction, marriage hasn’t been what I pictured it to be. Though, it was a long distance relationship before we eventually got married. We’ve known each other for a long time because we both attended same high school but I was ahead of her with two classes. She left when she was in SS 1 while I graduated in the year 2009. Our path crossed around year 2012 and we kickstarted a relationship. The relationship was on and off because we broke up twice and later reconciled. It was actually my fault back then because I wasn’t fully committed to the relationship. Fast forward to the year 2018, we got serious with the relationship, though a distant one. It was actually due to my relocation from Lagos to my hometown for greener pastures. She graduated and completed her service in the year 2019. During the course of the completion of her service, she asked me if I’m willing to wife her or not. I was kinda scared that very moment, I had to divert the topic. I dialogued with my immediate elder sibling and he told me to take the bold step that every marriage comes with it own blessing. I spoke with her dad and mum, likewise she too. We eventually tied the knot few weeks ago. I later discovered our perspectives are totally different which is a turn off for me. I, personally relish my privacy so much which I’ve been deprived of, just to mention few. Even to the issue of lovemaking because I ain’t the type that’s into sex. We practiced no sex before marriage, which was due to the insistence of my wife that she’s a virgin and a celibate. My wife wants us to be having sex at every interval, which I didn’t succumbed. These above mentioned have been causing rift and issue in our young marriage. What are the steps I and my wife can take to enjoy and have a long lasting union?

So the problem is with the sex? Because that’s what I could get from this story. That you can’t keep up with your wife’s libido.

Well, what do you expect from someone who has been celibate for over 20 years?? Obviously she would want sex at every interval. Plus I don’t see why you find having sex with your wife a problem. I mean it’s just sex.

She is your wife and she should turn you on. So if she doesn’t turn you on. I don’t know what to say again
Re: An Advice Is Urgently Needed by Pancakeey(f): 8:21pm On Oct 05, 2020
baralatie:

you must give her to the point she report to chief justice of the federation
Mister man grin grin
Are you employed? Because it sounds like you have sex for a living
Re: An Advice Is Urgently Needed by UDUJ(m): 8:21pm On Oct 05, 2020
Pweetiedude:

You blindly jumped into marriage without being ready. You are already in, unless you want to divorce (which will be foolish this early in the marriage) I suggest you work on your marriage.

This is why I laugh when people say once a man gets to a certain age he must get married. Nah, you must be emotionally and financially ready. Major emphasis on being emotionally ready. Marriage is a lifetime endeavor. Only kids rush in.
Re: An Advice Is Urgently Needed by LadySarah: 8:24pm On Oct 05, 2020
You better go and cuddle that woman and f.. Ck her brains till she starts running from you.Which nonsense privacy?

Yeah, I'm a mother telling you this.
If this marriage deteriorates better tell yourself you are responsible.

The only help you need now is getting a good blender or food processor for banana and watermelon smoothies, tigernut drink with coconut and dates to energize you for the work before you.

Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: An Advice Is Urgently Needed by WrittyWritter(f): 8:32pm On Oct 05, 2020
In short u got married due to pressure from the girl and ur family not because u were ready now ur complaining...
one of the worst type of marriage is one were one partner likes sex and the other doesn't ..Op if u don't want to come back here complaining about ur wife cheating on u better go and learn like it and satisfy her well..
U probably thought because she was a virgin she will not like it dat is d mistake with most men u name too dey misjudge virgins.

U said u have been deprived of ur privacy..are u serious how can u be looking for privacy in marriage..Op u are one ur business is her business and so is hers.

D problem is u guys had a long distance relationship and probably never stayed with each other for long..u are now noticing wat u did not notice be4

To end my long rambling..U re the problem if u want a long and happy marriage try to adjust..don't even try..ADJUST..talking about privacy marriage...my cheese a

1 Like

Re: An Advice Is Urgently Needed by UDUJ(m): 8:37pm On Oct 05, 2020
LadySarah:
You better go and cuddle that woman and f.. Ck her brains till she starts running from you.Which nonsense privacy?

Yeah, I'm a mother telling you this.
If this marriage deteriorates better tell yourself you are responsible.

Nonsense!

cheesy grin cheesy lmao. You just said nothing but the absolute truth cheesy
Re: An Advice Is Urgently Needed by TheUndercover: 8:43pm On Oct 05, 2020
You're depriving your wife of her rights. Don't come back here to complain when she start acting otherwise. Be a Man!
Re: An Advice Is Urgently Needed by baralatie(m): 8:52pm On Oct 05, 2020
Pancakeey:
Mister man grin grin
Are you employed? Because it sounds like you have sex for a living
Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Ha!

This is not about employment!it is priority.
Imagine if the op! Bought a brand new 2020 amg benz suv.hewill now leave the car in the garage and say that the car is too flashy before nko! Eve if it is sat and Sunday.

Same thing with a wife .the wife is the one chasing him in the house o.hmm!
Now that her network is available.he better crash her network because if she starts says network busy or network not reachable call later.
Only him go begin go church dey beg God o!
Re: An Advice Is Urgently Needed by Pancakeey(f): 8:58pm On Oct 05, 2020
baralatie:

Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Ha!

This is not about employment!it is priority.
Imagine if the op! Bought a brand new 2020 amg benz suv.hewill now leave the car in the garage and say that the car is too flashy before nko! Eve if it is sat and Sunday.

Same thing with a wife .the wife is the one chasing him in the house o.hmm!
Now that her network is available.he better crash her network because if she starts says network busy or network not reachable call later.
Only him go begin go church dey beg God o!
grin grin okay o
Re: An Advice Is Urgently Needed by antidisestablis: 9:18pm On Oct 05, 2020
Pweetiedude:
My brother, you are not ready for marriage, necessary adjustment has to be made when it comes to marriage.
Re: An Advice Is Urgently Needed by Liposure: 9:18pm On Oct 05, 2020
Poor woman
Re: An Advice Is Urgently Needed by Pweetiedude(m): 4:08am On Oct 06, 2020
Thanks to y’all for the contributions
Re: An Advice Is Urgently Needed by Zabiboy: 6:49am On Oct 06, 2020
Pweetiedude:

1) marriage hasn’t been what I pictured it to be.
2) Though, it was a long distance relationship before we eventually got married.
3) During the course of the completion of her service, she asked me if I’m willing to wife her or not.
4) We practiced no sex before marriage, which was due to the insistence of my wife that she’s a virgin.
5) My wife wants us to be having sex at every interval...

@bolded,
1) When we talk now, they'll say theirs would be different...

For Number 2-5, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW O...
lemme not talk much

(1) (Reply)

My Man Said He Is Not Responsible For My Pregnancy, Please Help!! / Thoughts On Adult Breastfeeding: Is It Good To Breastfeed A Man? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.