Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,310 members, 7,780,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:05 PM

Nigeria In 2065 - Pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria In 2065 - Pics (10376 Views)

Not Even America Can Defeat Nigeria In A War Now..... / Atiku is best candidate to defeat buhari- : Atiku Nigeria In Actualisation 2019 / Obasanjo Finally Reveals Who He Will Support To Lead Nigeria In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria In 2065 - Pics by hargbolahan01: 11:57pm On Oct 05, 2020
Rossinky:

How did we move from THIS:

ABUJA, 1975:

[img]https:///5294/5477592722_e38f744aa0_b.jpg[/img]

To THIS:

ABUJA 2020:

LAGOS ISLAND 1950:

TO THIS:

LAGOS ISLAND 2020:

That is your homework for today I'm giving you.

what that represents one percent of Nigeria build for elite only ..... you forget to show the water front of makoko,oja ba in ibadan and others and you will see we are not moving cuz we don't have plans

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria In 2065 - Pics by phorget(m): 12:00am On Oct 06, 2020
Rossinky:

Why do people like you always feel the need to come online to convince the rest of us of your bullshiit?

We're not interested. Get lost.

Who are the "WE"?
Far from it that I'll do anything to convince anybody, I don't argue but I'll rather subject you to a debate while I respect your opinions too.
If you will admit it that my assertion implies convinction then I'm glad that you have indeed developed a soft spot in admitting exactly what I've been talking about.

Nigerians has the habit of just talking the talk without working the work. We believe that by mere professing a word then such word would come into reality but unfortunately things don't work out that way.
We can't continue doing the same thing and expecting different results. Nigeria has successfully planted destruction and we become so jittery when nearing the harvest time.
Keep to your belief please but your belief won't rectify the damages caused by your leaders. Let us all wait till our sinking ship hits the iceberg then to those who can pray let them continue to pray and to us who wish to jump may God give us the strength to jump high off the sinking ship.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In 2065 - Pics by Rossinky: 12:01am On Oct 06, 2020
Strange57:
Nigeria will definitely get there i strongly believe this...

Nigeria is definitely getting there.

Places like Awka, Uyo, Nnewi, Warri, Calabar, Oshogbo, Abakaliki, Asaba etc were just glorified villages a couple decades ago.

Today you go there and you see expressways, flyovers, shopping malls, general hospitals, universities etc.
Re: Nigeria In 2065 - Pics by Techcrunchng(m): 12:02am On Oct 06, 2020
By then the original cities in the photos would be far away from these and the designs would become obsolete.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria In 2065 - Pics by edoairways: 12:02am On Oct 06, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Buhari is currently doing everything possible to make this pics a reality. That is why I support him.

I Love PMB
☹️☹️
Re: Nigeria In 2065 - Pics by hargbolahan01: 12:03am On Oct 06, 2020
Rossinky:

Nigeria is diversifying rapidly away from oil. Oil and gas only accounts for 10% of our GDP.

Take a cue from INNOSON. From spare parts dealer to owner of the world's largest black owned vehicle manufacturing company.

If every Nigerian thought like him - positive, bold, and innovative - Nigeria could be a Japan in 10 years time.

With YOUR mindset, we'll go the opposite way.
do you drive innoson
how many of use imose smartphone even though it's Nigeria brand.
do you use zinox computer even though over 50 percent of the product is manufactured in Nigeria?

you think a country that will put foreign product over there own will grow

this is not a bad mouthing and negative attitude but the behavior of most Nigerians and is killings us....these are the topic you should have started before imagination topic

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In 2065 - Pics by Mkayfrenzy(m): 12:05am On Oct 06, 2020
Martin Luther King sorry oooo
Re: Nigeria In 2065 - Pics by Rossinky: 12:09am On Oct 06, 2020
hargbolahan01:
do you drive innoson
how many of use imose smartphone even though it's Nigeria brand.
do you use zinox computer even though over 50 percent of the product is manufactured in Nigeria?

you think a country that will put foreign product over there own will grow

this is not a bad mouthing and negative attitude but the behavior of most Nigerians and is killings us....these are the topic you should have started before imagination topic

Nigeria is a capitalist society. You do not use emotion or sentiment when dealing with commerce.

If and when Nigerian manufacturers produce affordable, durable, relevant goods, they will get Nigerian patronage.

Nigerians are buying Innoson vehicles. I plan on getting one too.

Nigerians used to patronise foreign films, music, fashion etc, until sharp Nigerians began to Nigerianize those sectors, and now, Nigerians want nothing else but the Nigerian version, so your point is baseless.

If you come out with something good that makes sense, and is well-branded, Nigerians will buy!
Re: Nigeria In 2065 - Pics by Rossinky: 12:16am On Oct 06, 2020
hargbolahan01:
what that represents one percent of Nigeria build for elite only ..... you forget to show the water front of makoko,oja ba in ibadan and others and you will see we are not moving cuz we don't have plans

Abeg go and sit down with that ''1%'' rubbish.

It is not 1%.

Are you yourself living in a gutter? I bet you're in a nice flat or duplex typing this crap.

The average Nigerian seems to think everyone else is starving and only him is eating.

When the govt demolishes Makoko now, you will still complain about folks being displaced, and claiming it's govt's job to house them.

Meanwhile they're better off heading back to their villages and making a life there.

Not everyone can live in Lagos. Just as not every American can afford to live in New York, or Englishman in London.
Re: Nigeria In 2065 - Pics by johnpablo541(m): 12:24am On Oct 06, 2020
Rossinky:

ABUJA, 1975:

[img]https:///5294/5477592722_e38f744aa0_b.jpg[/img]

To THIS:

ABUJA 2020:

LAGOS ISLAND 1950:

TO THIS:

LAGOS ISLAND 2020:

That is your homework for today I'm giving you.

Your photo of Abuja 1975 was actually taken January 2020.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria In 2065 - Pics by Rossinky: 12:53am On Oct 06, 2020
johnpablo541:

Your photo of Abuja 1975 was actually taken January 2020.

But it represents what Abuja looked like in 1975. wink

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In 2065 - Pics by BruncleZuma: 1:07am On Oct 06, 2020
Nigeria in 2065 using present foreign cities in 2020 is like comparing a Victorian era city with New York in 2020.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria In 2065 - Pics by Matrycx(m): 1:10am On Oct 06, 2020
You mean if we are colonized again
Re: Nigeria In 2065 - Pics by Rossinky: 1:12am On Oct 06, 2020
hargbolahan01:
in 1980s there were many reports like this that Nigeria will be this and that but we both understand where we are now....those guys making assumptions are not the ones to make policies..

There were NO ''reports like this'' about Nigeria in the 1980s.

In the 1980s there was hardly anything like projections or long-term forecasting of economies by analysts. This is a discipline that arose with the digital age, which accompanied the rise of firms like McKinsey & Co., PriceWaterHouseCoopers, Deloitte, etc that conduct this type of research.
Re: Nigeria In 2065 - Pics by Rossinky: 1:16am On Oct 06, 2020
BruncleZuma:
Nigeria in 2065 using present foreign cities in 2020 is like comparing a Victorian era city with New York in 2020.

Not really. You're assuming that 45 years is a really long time. It ain't really.
Re: Nigeria In 2065 - Pics by Rossinky: 1:21am On Oct 06, 2020
Matrycx:
You mean if we are colonized again

Erm...NO.

Why? Because the colonialists were only good at looting.

Which is why for instance, they built not one power station in their 65 year rule, our first being Kainji Dam, commissioned by the Balewa administration in 1964.

Or a single university, our first being University of Ibadan, commissioned in 1962.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In 2065 - Pics by Nobody: 1:29am On Oct 06, 2020
Mkayfrenzy:
Martin Luther King sorry oooo
grin
Re: Nigeria In 2065 - Pics by Nobody: 1:30am On Oct 06, 2020
Rossinky:

Erm...NO.

Why? Because the colonialists were only good at looting.

Which is why for instance, they built not one power station in their 65 year rule, our first being Kainji Dam, commissioned by the Balewa administration in 1964.

Or a single university, our first being University of Ibadan, commissioned in 1962.
You should have used cities in South Africa and Namibia to emphasize your point.And not American and Canadian cities.

Check out my thread.Nigeria cities need to catch up with Namibian cities first.
https://www.nairaland.com/6065172/pictures-nigeria-should-emulate-botswana/2#93025632
Re: Nigeria In 2065 - Pics by BruncleZuma: 1:33am On Oct 06, 2020
Rossinky:

Not really. You're assuming that 45 years is a really long time. It ain't really.

Exactly my point, if you need another 45 years to acquire the infrastructure necessary to meet the demands of 2065 maybe that's 45 years too late already. Case in point: our dilapidated national Grid that's still in 1965.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In 2065 - Pics by Nobody: 1:47am On Oct 06, 2020
videomaid:

from your link, the location is Pretoria..
op you na know your blood group!
Chicago,USA and not Pretoria South Africa.
Re: Nigeria In 2065 - Pics by Nobody: 1:48am On Oct 06, 2020
Rossinky:
Ado-Ekiti

Kigali, Rwanda
Re: Nigeria In 2065 - Pics by MickzyDonald: 1:49am On Oct 06, 2020
Make we see,a dullard isn't dull until it's over,it can still be great for the country ������

Re: Nigeria In 2065 - Pics by Nobody: 1:50am On Oct 06, 2020
Bialegend:

Bro, you have simply done justice to that Ayahuasca fool called Rossike. The idiot has been posting same pictures since twenty years ago. Visit cybereagles.com/forum and search for his posts 20 yrs ago and you will find same pictures and many topics on this same photos all over the forum. He is a certified Ayahuasca drinker and the Ayahuasca has damaged his brain seriously. The idiot is above 60 yrs old and still believe in a failed one zoo.

I thought he was a young lad all this time. Never knew he was twice my age.
Re: Nigeria In 2065 - Pics by Rossinky: 1:50am On Oct 06, 2020
BruncleZuma:

Exactly my point, if you need another 45 years to acquire the infrastructure necessary to meet the demands of 2065 maybe that's 45 years too late already. Case in point: our dilapidated national Grid that's still in 1965.

Don't exaggerate negatively with that ''1965'' crap.

45 years is not a long time. Our power generation will be a minimum 50,000 megawatts by 2065.
Re: Nigeria In 2065 - Pics by Rossinky: 2:01am On Oct 06, 2020
Grgton:
i bet it, Onitsha and Lagos will surely look like that...

Without a doubt. Lagos is a given. No argument about that one.

By 2065 it will be Africa's greatest city and financial centre bar none, with the then completed Eko Atlantic City the pride of every African, and Africa's answer to Dubai.

Onitsha in 45 years' time will be a seriously booming, highly developed city, filled with world class factories and engineering institutes.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria In 2065 - Pics by BruncleZuma: 2:03am On Oct 06, 2020
Rossinky:

Don't exaggerate negatively with that ''1965'' crap.

45 years is not a long time. Our power generation will be a minimum 50,000 megawatts by 2065.

Smiles in optimism and wishful thinking; by 2065 you need more than 50,000 megawatts to assuage the power needs of our expansive population.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In 2065 - Pics by Nobody: 2:08am On Oct 06, 2020
BruncleZuma:

Smiles in optimism and wishful thinking; by 2065 you need more than 50,000 megawatts to assuage the power needs of our expansive population.

South Africa generates 50,000 megawatts for it's 57 million population.
Re: Nigeria In 2065 - Pics by Rossinky: 2:10am On Oct 06, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

That shows you I'm being realistic. I'm not saying Nigeria will catapault as if by magic to '1st world status' by 2065.

It will be a gradual process, which even by 2065, will still not be complete. We will still have poor people. We will still have communities with developmental issues. But we would have advanced far beyond where we are now.

We'll be like the Brazil of today - developed significantly as to be able to stand upright among the comity of nations, but still battling with minor developmental issues here and there.
Re: Nigeria In 2065 - Pics by BruncleZuma: 2:16am On Oct 06, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Nigeria is 200+ million and can't rally 4000MWp on a good day. It's been 60 years now bro.

At the rate of population growth of 3.2% (2020 estimate) we'd have 513,527,742 by 2065 and our power needs would be astronomically greater. And this is taking into consideration industrial expansion, political and socioeconomic disparities that continues to fester.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria In 2065 - Pics by Rossinky: 2:22am On Oct 06, 2020
BruncleZuma:

Not if we diversify into alternative energy forms. Solar/Wind/Biodegradable energy sources are there to be tapped!!!

WE, THE PRIVATE SECTOR can do things to move the nation forward.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In 2065 - Pics by BruncleZuma: 2:24am On Oct 06, 2020
Rossinky:

Not if we diversify into alternative energy forms. Solar/Wind/Biodegradable energy sources are there to be tapped!!!

WE, THE PRIVATE SECTOR can do things to move the nation forward.

https://www.pwc.com/gx/en/growth-markets-centre/assets/pdf/powering-nigeria-future.pdf

Let's restart this conversation after you've gone through the document in that link.
Re: Nigeria In 2065 - Pics by Nobody: 3:14am On Oct 06, 2020
Rossinky:

That shows you I'm being realistic. I'm not saying Nigeria will catapault as if by magic to '1st world status' by 2065.

It will be a gradual process, which even by 2065, will still not be complete. We will still have poor people. We will still have communities with developmental issues. But we would have advanced far beyond where we are now.

We'll be like the Brazil of today - developed significantly as to be able to stand upright among the comity of nations, but still battling with minor developmental issues here and there.
Nigeria has the most fantastically corrupt leaders in the world. And they are already angling for the next criminal to take over in 2023.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Video: Billionaire Olu Okeowo Son Shows His Friends Around Their Lagos Castle / BREAKING: Sultan Of Sokoto Escapes Through Window As Bandits Invade State Mosque / We Will Negotiate With Subsidy Cabal - Okonjo-iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.