Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan (25691 Views)

10 Features And Price Of Itel P40 / Finally Got My Itel S16 Guys!! Come See The Dope Pictures I Took With It / Please I Need Advice On The Recently Lunched Itel S16 Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by Unknownartiste(m): 10:14pm On Oct 05, 2020
Tunde835:
Dey dont even use d itel in d country (china) where it's made. Dey just package low range devices nd we nigerians buy it because we dont hav a choice
choice you say?

I don't care what brand a phone is, as long as it serve it's purpose.

some people using iPhone can't even subscribe on it but use it to show how well fed they are

4 Likes

Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by Remimadrid1: 10:14pm On Oct 05, 2020
SOZINN:
Dot screen wow
The phone is so slim wow
5000 mah battery wow what else could I ask for this must be the best phone in the world.
How much th pay you.

1 Like

Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by Niswayne19: 10:15pm On Oct 05, 2020
I enjoyed watching the launch. Great job Itel Mobile nigeria

1 Like

Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by iamvickyseun(m): 10:15pm On Oct 05, 2020
Is plenty #Ajeh
JerryLekki:
Bimbo Ademoye taking beautiful pictures with her itel S16 Series and showcasing the AI selfie features of the phone and why you should get one.

Cynthia Nwadiora (Cee -C) stepped in showing itel’s new products, the smart fitband and the 10000mAh Power Bank. Come ‘Enjoy Better Life’
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by iamvickyseun(m): 10:15pm On Oct 05, 2020
Amen ooooooo
Niswayne19:
I enjoyed watching the launch. Great job Itel Mobile nigeria
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by iamvickyseun(m): 10:16pm On Oct 05, 2020
Well said bro
Unknownartiste:
choice you say?

some people using iPhone can't even subscribe on it but use it to show how well fed they are

1 Like

Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by Yinksy09(m): 10:16pm On Oct 05, 2020
Good one from Itel Mobile

1 Like

Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by AMINCHI: 10:17pm On Oct 05, 2020
Itel has been a wonderful brand
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by iamvickyseun(m): 10:17pm On Oct 05, 2020
I'll say, scale up your reasoning bro
sunshineV:
nothing to see here...

once a garbage always a garbage

1 Like

Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by Nnnena(f): 10:18pm On Oct 05, 2020
I really enjoyed myself on the live brand launch today. thanks itel
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by iamvickyseun(m): 10:19pm On Oct 05, 2020
Yes you have the right to decide what device to use and what not to use, but it doesn't stop itel from being who they are.....fasting rising in the industry
0taPiaPia:
I can use any other phone except itel. If I give my reasons you will back me . sad

1 Like

Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by Nnnena(f): 10:19pm On Oct 05, 2020
sunshineV:
nothing to see here...
stop taking weed you won't agree. see your life. you just open mouth waaaaahh
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by AMINCHI: 10:20pm On Oct 05, 2020
You guys can say anything you want, but always remember that Rome was not build in a day.

Itel have the good and amazing cheap phones in Africa like it or not it's even better than the so called iPhone some people use

1 Like

Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by iamvickyseun(m): 10:20pm On Oct 05, 2020
We gat you badoo......Thanks always
JerryLekki:
Olamide Baddo also said that if you buy an itel S16 Series from today till 25th of November, you stand a chance of TWS Earbud.
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by iamvickyseun(m): 10:21pm On Oct 05, 2020
You're doing well smiley smiley smiley
JerryLekki:
Bimbo Ademoye taking beautiful pictures with her itel S16 Series and showcasing the AI selfie features of the phone and why you should get one.

Cynthia Nwadiora (Cee -C) stepped in showing itel’s new products, the smart fitband and the 10000mAh Power Bank. Come ‘Enjoy Better Life’
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by Jeromejnr(m): 10:21pm On Oct 05, 2020
exynos:

Are you being sarcastic? grin

I laughed at his comment grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by iamvickyseun(m): 10:22pm On Oct 05, 2020
Its not about how many was paid but standing for the real thing
Remimadrid1:

How much th pay you.
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by Nnnena(f): 10:22pm On Oct 05, 2020
luvyaself95:
Itel dey upgrade selling strategy but them no upgrade phone features undecided
and some go still buy am grin
it's actually affordable.
what other features do you want

1 Like

Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by Nnnena(f): 10:23pm On Oct 05, 2020
southniyikaye:
Na company wey get techno get Infinix get itel.
I like their business strategy but they produce nonsense always
this is not nonsense.
how would you call their hard work nonsense.
which one have you produce

2 Likes

Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by iamvickyseun(m): 10:23pm On Oct 05, 2020
You cant conclude by saying they dont use it. But none of them cant be repping itel for this brand launch and not own one of the device. What they do with the device afterwards is their business. Afterwards, a lot of sponsors from their end are what people are going to win for this launch
oluwakayode25:
Nothing to see here really... Just celebrities holding phones they don't use

1 Like

Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by Kodjattson(m): 10:24pm On Oct 05, 2020
No vex.
One man's food is another man's poison

Enjoy better life

sunshineV:
nothing to see here...

Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by Nnnena(f): 10:25pm On Oct 05, 2020
wizzakosh:
Nonsense.

You will carry those that already beleful as ambassador, they don't even use the phone but will rather use iPhone that gives no Bleep about them.

Then you will be waiting for common man to come and use his hustling money to buy your trashy phone. Go n sell it to your celebritie. Same common man not good enough for the ambassador abi.
they have common man as their ambassadors too. even common man is their influencers
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by Nnnena(f): 10:25pm On Oct 05, 2020
BUSHHUNTER:
All these itel redmi lenovo oppo hawawu abi na hawaii etc once Dem get small fault just go drop for dustbin...
that's definitely a lie
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by Nnnena(f): 10:26pm On Oct 05, 2020
oluwakayode25:
Nothing to see here really... Just celebrities holding phones they don't use
oh please that's a lie
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by Kodjattson(m): 10:26pm On Oct 05, 2020
You just dey para. You no know say Badoo na king of the street?
Number 1 common man.
Say something else abeg

wizzakosh:
Nonsense.

You will carry those that already beleful as ambassador, they don't even use the phone but will rather use iPhone that gives no Bleep about them.

Then you will be waiting for common man to come and use his hustling money to buy your trashy phone. Go n sell it to your celebritie. Same common man not good enough for the ambassador abi.
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by Nnnena(f): 10:26pm On Oct 05, 2020
falcon01:
crappy plastic
talk true na
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by iamvickyseun(m): 10:27pm On Oct 05, 2020
You've got there and see no one uses it? Or who said the phone is only being sent down to Nigeria? And talking about choice, if you regard us buying itel by not having choice, there are brands that re not well known like itel and they still get patronised, do we call that "no choice"? To use device no be war, its either you take it or leave it nah
Tunde835:
Dey dont even use d itel in d country (china) where it's made. Dey just package low range devices nd we nigerians buy it because we dont hav a choice
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by Nnnena(f): 10:27pm On Oct 05, 2020
Respect55:
I can't just imagine myself holding an itel phone.
nobody dey force you
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by Nnnena(f): 10:28pm On Oct 05, 2020
RubiesBanking:
Definitely itel paid mods on nairaland to put this thread on go because there's nothing intriguing about their phones.
there are many intriguing features about their phone.
Google is your friend
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by Kodjattson(m): 10:28pm On Oct 05, 2020
You speak real sense

Unknownartiste:
choice you say?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hack Your Nokia S60v3/v5 In Less Than 3mins Without Cert & Key / Gionee Declares Bankruptcy, Enters Liquidation / Infinix HOT 5 Unboxing + First Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.