Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan (25688 Views)

10 Features And Price Of Itel P40 / Finally Got My Itel S16 Guys!! Come See The Dope Pictures I Took With It / Please I Need Advice On The Recently Lunched Itel S16 Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by Bixxbent(m): 10:58pm On Oct 05, 2020
Feel it #itels16series roockkss

Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by TomAbayomi(m): 10:58pm On Oct 05, 2020
I stan with u bro
Jaycutzclothing:
I can shout as I like, what u know u know,what u don't know u don't know, so stop typing out of point abt Itel device
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by TomAbayomi(m): 11:00pm On Oct 05, 2020
You just open ur mouth waaah to say rubbish
sunshineV:
nothing to see here...

once a garbage always a garbage
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by Kentuforchrist(m): 11:01pm On Oct 05, 2020
Samsung anytime any day twice on a Monday night

1 Like

Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by Bixxbent(m): 11:01pm On Oct 05, 2020
The intro for the new itel series is sweet... The features are just great and very affordable... In fact the latest Smartphone for itel s16 series is AWW SOME

Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by Bixxbent(m): 11:02pm On Oct 05, 2020
Itel join enjoy better life....
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by Bixxbent(m): 11:08pm On Oct 05, 2020
JerryLekki:
Bimbo Ademoye taking beautiful pictures with her itel S16 Series and showcasing the AI selfie features of the phone and why you should get one.

Cynthia Nwadiora (Cee -C) stepped in showing itel’s new products, the smart fitband and the 10000mAh Power Bank. Come ‘Enjoy Better Life’
So cool
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by Bixxbent(m): 11:08pm On Oct 05, 2020
Bixxbent:
Itel join enjoy better life....
The thing be dey sweet me
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by Bixxbent(m): 11:09pm On Oct 05, 2020
Jaycutzclothing:
My Itel s12 is 3yrs now and I have not for once had issues with it, sometimes it is good to always tryout something before u jump to condemn it, i am proud to b an Itel user
Na so e dey b oo.. I yarn you
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by Bixxbent(m): 11:10pm On Oct 05, 2020
TomAbayomi:
I stan with u bro
Hmmm
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by Bixxbent(m): 11:11pm On Oct 05, 2020
TomAbayomi:
If na so village people take they reach out.. That guy go carry am for head like gele.. Hehehe
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by Bixxbent(m): 11:11pm On Oct 05, 2020
TomAbayomi:
SSwrrrr
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by Bixxbent(m): 11:14pm On Oct 05, 2020
JerryLekki:
The host, Annie Macaulay Idibia gave a brief description of what the event will look like while itel’s Marketing Manager, Oke Umurhohwo, went through itel’s journey- from providing smartphones to providing accessories ranging from TWS earbuds, smartwatches, powerbanks, car chargers, and also smart TVs.
She did an amazing job

Annie Macaulay introduced Itel's retail manager, Tope Falanawho introduced the specs of the new Itel s16 and why everyone should own one
The way her voice.. OMG did see her dress!! Gosh
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by AMINCHI: 11:14pm On Oct 05, 2020
JerryLekki:
Olamide Baddo also said that if you buy an itel S16 Series from today till 25th of November, you stand a chance of TWS Earbud.

Product speak for itself. This brand is really good

Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by Bixxbent(m): 11:15pm On Oct 05, 2020
JerryLekki:
Olamide Baddo also said that if you buy an itel S16 Series from today till 25th of November, you stand a chance of TWS Earbud.
Even more.. Giveaway bukunnn On top itel s16 series
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by chachanga: 11:15pm On Oct 05, 2020
Unknownartiste:
those blabbing on how bad ITEL is should know that iPhone is where it is now cuz people elevated its worth that why it is how it is now

if you do the same for this ITEL I think it will be a kind of an encouragement to produce better phones

The ITEL I know...today never tot they will get this extent but take a look

GREAT WORK KEEP UP!!!

NO ONE WAS BORN AN ADULT

And you really believe all you just wrote up there is for real, right?

1 Like

Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by TomAbayomi(m): 11:17pm On Oct 05, 2020
That's because you don't what's up with the new S16series
oluwakayode25:
Nothing to see here really... Just celebrities holding phones they don't use
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by Bixxbent(m): 11:19pm On Oct 05, 2020
Itel is great company that gives to the community.. They offer breath taken services and affordable devices for everyone..
A step taken is like a drop of water that'll splash across borders and regions and world.. They're just Beginning.. In fact they've gone far more than expected.. Itel is a FAMILY FOR EVERYONE.. JOIN ENJOY BETTER LIFE...
Get yourself and itel smartphone choose any variety you want and Enjoy.
There's phones are awesome

Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by TomAbayomi(m): 11:21pm On Oct 05, 2020
All upcoming itel TVs will have built-in free stabilizers to keep the TV from damage which might be caused by voltage instability. See, we have thought of everything! � #itelBrandLaunch #itelS16Series

1 Like

Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by TomAbayomi(m): 11:23pm On Oct 05, 2020
Even more, buy an itel S16 and get free TWS earbuds from 3C Hub and Micro Station on the 16th of October, 2020. If you also purchase itel S16 in any store nationwide, you stand a chance to win the earbuds too. How cool is this?

#itelS16IsComing #itelBrandLaunch

Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by luvyaself95(m): 11:23pm On Oct 05, 2020
Nnnena:
it's actually affordable. what other features do you want
Affordability to chop hard earn Nigerians for nothing undecided
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by TomAbayomi(m): 11:24pm On Oct 05, 2020
The #itelS16Series is built to impress and made to last. Check out @Olamide looking fabulously dapper with it at the #itelBrandLaunch. Now imagine how you'd look too. Shop yours in phone retail stores near you.

Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by TomAbayomi(m): 11:25pm On Oct 05, 2020
The true wireless earbuds ITW-60 we launched last time comes with a new function that connects you easily with any of the #itelS16Series smartphones once you turn it on! #itelBrandLaunch

Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by TomAbayomi(m): 11:26pm On Oct 05, 2020
Even more, we have prepared itel accessories! From powerbanks to TWS earphones, smartwatches, memory cards, and many more to our consumers! Check out this image to see what we have to offer you! Who's ready to 'Enjoy Better Life'?

#itelBrandLaunch #itelS16Series

Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by luvyaself95(m): 11:26pm On Oct 05, 2020
TomAbayomi:
Oga shut up if you no knw anything
you wey know something tell me undecided
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by TomAbayomi(m): 11:27pm On Oct 05, 2020
With the unique i-cast function of the itel TV. Consumers can experience seamless screencasting from your itel S16 Pro to the all-new itel TV! This feature does not require wifi, router, or cable.

#itelBrandLaunch
#itelS16Series
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by TomAbayomi(m): 11:28pm On Oct 05, 2020
That's why u need to update yourself before u open ur mouth waaah for public
luvyaself95:

you wey know something tell me undecided
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by TomAbayomi(m): 11:29pm On Oct 05, 2020
With the unique i-cast function of the itel TV. Consumers can experience seamless screencasting from your itel S16 Pro to the all-new itel TV! This feature does not require wifi, router, or cable.

#itelBrandLaunch
#itelS16Series

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hack Your Nokia S60v3/v5 In Less Than 3mins Without Cert & Key / Gionee Declares Bankruptcy, Enters Liquidation / Infinix HOT 5 Unboxing + First Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.