Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan (25689 Views)

10 Features And Price Of Itel P40 / Finally Got My Itel S16 Guys!! Come See The Dope Pictures I Took With It / Please I Need Advice On The Recently Lunched Itel S16 Series (2) (3) (4)

Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by TomAbayomi(m): 11:31pm On Oct 05, 2020
We understand that TV is a very important and key electronic device for household entertainment. For family and friends gatherings, you can enjoy more fun with a bigger screen brought to you by itel TV. #itelBrandLaunch

Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by tunjilee003: 11:35pm On Oct 05, 2020
Jaycutzclothing:
My Itel s12 is 3yrs now and I have not for once had issues with it, sometimes it is good to always tryout something before u jump to condemn it, i am proud to b an Itel user
me too
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by Hotzone(m): 11:37pm On Oct 05, 2020
Kusheer:
Hmm like for IPHONE share for ANDROID

We right here, no iPhone no networking

Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by Solodex550(m): 11:38pm On Oct 05, 2020
sunshineV:
nothing to see here...

once a garbage always a garbage

Only if you can look deep...the AI features is a bumper
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by Solodex550(m): 11:40pm On Oct 05, 2020
luvyaself95:
Itel dey upgrade selling strategy but them no upgrade phone features undecided
and some go still buy am grin
Lol... Consider getting the phone before you conclude
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by Solodex550(m): 11:43pm On Oct 05, 2020
wizzakosh:
Nonsense.

You will carry those that already beleful as ambassador, they don't even use the phone but will rather use iPhone that gives no Bleep about them.

Then you will be waiting for common man to come and use his hustling money to buy your trashy phone. Go n sell it to your celebritie. Same common man not good enough for the ambassador abi.

I know of some celeb that uses Android... Not limited to itel tho.
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by Solodex550(m): 11:46pm On Oct 05, 2020
BUSHHUNTER:
All these itel redmi lenovo oppo hawawu abi na hawaii etc once Dem get small fault just go drop for dustbin...

The last time I check, itel owns a spot at computer village. Bring your condemned phone and you get them fixed at shikini price. Their Engineer are not local breed...joke apart ooo...good night jhoor
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by Solodex550(m): 11:48pm On Oct 05, 2020
Ebenezar2021:
itel the only transsion phone I hate embarassed
Tecno and infinix still beat'em hands down
Really?
Maybe you didn't handle the itel product you once used with care if at all you use one.

I see no reason to hate itel
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by Earnonline9: 11:49pm On Oct 05, 2020
Oh
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by RealEzee(m): 11:51pm On Oct 05, 2020
BUSHHUNTER:
All these itel redmi lenovo oppo hawawu abi na hawaii etc once Dem get small fault just go drop for dustbin...
get out of the bush man, the world have move on leaving you behind, Redmi is currently 4th behind Huawei, Samsung and IPhone the smartphone sphere, no dey mumu ursef na.

Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by Solodex550(m): 11:52pm On Oct 05, 2020
Tunde835:
Dey dont even use d itel in d country (china) where it's made. Dey just package low range devices nd we nigerians buy it because we dont hav a choice
You are valid
Only if you send this from China

I'm sure the answer is NO
SK your point is not valid
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by TomAbayomi(m): 11:53pm On Oct 05, 2020
The #itelS16Series comes in three variants; itel S16, itel S16 Pro (3G), and the S16 Pro (4G LTE). Which of them would you be going for? #itelBrandLaunch

Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by TomAbayomi(m): 11:57pm On Oct 05, 2020
@itelMobileNG For battery, the #itelS16Series is packed with a 4000mAh big battery with the upgraded and innovative AI Power Master. #itelBrandLaunch

Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by luvyaself95(m): 12:03am On Oct 06, 2020
TomAbayomi:
That's why u need to update yourself before u open ur mouth waaah for public

You never still say something meaningful since undecided
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by luvyaself95(m): 12:04am On Oct 06, 2020
Solodex550:
Lol... Consider getting the phone before you conclude
Devil no go gree not to talk of God grin
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by papyskinsy: 12:07am On Oct 06, 2020
S2020.. grin I spit on the phone.. real. piece of shii.. S denotes shii
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by Twizzy30(m): 12:10am On Oct 06, 2020
This is a piece of shitt. You will never find these stupid celebs using this crap of a phone on a normal good day. Yet they endorse these shitt for their fans to use
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by codeigniter(m): 12:13am On Oct 06, 2020
Edoziesmart:
Can't remember I used my hard earned money and buy itel phone in 2014 undecided

Damn! That phone didn't last in my hand for a week, I dumped it asap and migrate to HTC and LG

Use this piece of crappie device at your own peril

I have been using itel for a year and half and it is still good as new. if any nation should complain abt tech it is definitely not Nigerians, produce ur own and let see how easy it is. plus this phones are not that expensive. if u want quality u pay for more

Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by Gassa007: 12:28am On Oct 06, 2020
TomAbayomi:
@itelMobileNG For battery, the #itelS16Series is packed with a 4000mAh big battery with the upgraded and innovative AI Power Master. #itelBrandLaunch
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by Gassa007: 12:30am On Oct 06, 2020
JerryLekki:
The itel brand released several new products today. So, stay tuned for more pictures, videos and updates so you don’t miss out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuFiT5Ym4vA
https://web.facebook.com/itelMobileNG/live/

Bro I answered your Launching questions on twitter as follow:1 AI Triple Rear Camera
2 6.6 Inches Dot-notch fullscreen
3 4000 mAh Battery #itelS16IsComing #itelS16Series
Will I be among the 10 lucky winners? And I also streamed the Launch.The phones are superb too
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by wisdomkid: 3:18am On Oct 06, 2020
wizzakosh:
No mind the mumu itel

Or your leaders claiming Nigerians but not living in it.
Everything na scam.
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by Simonpeter2000(m): 4:01am On Oct 06, 2020
sunshineV:
nothing to see here...

correct
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by dollyj1996(m): 4:04am On Oct 06, 2020
TomAbayomi:
The #itelS16Series comes in three variants; itel S16, itel S16 Pro (3G), and the S16 Pro (4G LTE). Which of them would you be going for? #itelBrandLaunch
how much is dis pro(4g lte)?
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by realwiz1(m): 4:24am On Oct 06, 2020
Kodjattson:
Can you afford $16?

sure can bruv probably will get the phone for you cuz I doubt if you’ve ever come across a dollar.
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by Kamaye(m): 6:00am On Oct 06, 2020
The money spent on these celebrities will be fully recovered from Nigerians who doesn't know anything about phones except camera and battery.
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by fyneguy: 6:31am On Oct 06, 2020
sunshineV:
nothing to see here...

Hmm. just pray your work is not treated same way
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by fyneguy: 6:32am On Oct 06, 2020
luvyaself95:
Itel dey upgrade selling strategy but them no upgrade phone features undecided
and some go still buy am grin

Are the new products not upgrades?
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by maasoap(m): 6:37am On Oct 06, 2020
Tunde835:
Dey dont even use d itel in d country (china) where it's made. Dey just package low range devices nd we nigerians buy it because we dont hav a choice

That's because that's what majority can afford to buy. Itel is one of the cheapest well known brands.
Re: Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan by slap1(m): 6:47am On Oct 06, 2020
Edoziesmart:
Can't remember I used my hard earned money and buy itel phone in 2014 undecided

Damn! That phone didn't last in my hand for a week, I dumped it asap and migrate to HTC and LG

Use this piece of crappie device at your own peril

And you have never improved or grown since that 2014 till now?

Hack Your Nokia S60v3/v5 In Less Than 3mins Without Cert & Key / Gionee Declares Bankruptcy, Enters Liquidation / Infinix HOT 5 Unboxing + First Look