Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Copywriting And It's Wonder. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Copywriting And It's Wonder. (185 Views)

All This Affiliate Marketing, Copywriting And Others.. Do They Really Work? / Copywriting And Upwork Class / Wonder Bank Operator In Ogun Absconds With Customers' N2m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Copywriting And It's Wonder. by Yahdiebube(m): 9:02pm On Oct 05, 2020
The main aim of every company, firm, and individual in business is to sell and Copywriting is that skill that determines how much sales you can make.

Have you ever read a product description on a website or on jumia and feel like, oh! If I don't buy, that means I will miss out.

Have you ever walked on the road or street and meet any company running a promo, and they tell you to purchase this now and get all these for free, and you feel like; if I don't buy, I will lose.

Read to the end to know what Copywriting is and why you need it in your business for massive sales.

COPYWRITING is the act of using strategically written words to increase your brand awareness; so as to persuade, engage, and influence a group or a person to take a particular action by buying your products fast.

Copywriting is selling with words to millions of people without opening your mouth or meeting them facially.

Copywriting is CLOSING in print.

Copywriting is more of CLOSING than WRITING else all the professors and lecturers would have been a successful Copywriter.

A COPYWRITER is a salesman in print, who has mastered the strategic words and ways that trigger the emotion of people (via their problem) and use it to make them take an action (buying Solution to their problem).

No digital product or business can actually survive without Copywriting because it makes the mind of people to be in your business or products as they feel they will lose out if they don't buy.

Copywriting can multiple the sales of your products from 1% to 5%, if you know how to use strategic words or hire a competent Copywriter.

Note: COPYWRITING is not COPYRIGHT.
Copyright involves the intellectual property rights of someone about a book, videos, music, etc.

Copywriters are some of the highest-paid people in the world if you know your onion (Competence).

Copywriting is LEARNABLE.
Copywriters are not born but are trained.

WHAT DO COPYWRITERS DO?
The letter you get in your email, the TV you watch, the product you buy, the newspaper you read, the Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads you see, Website Contents and billboards, etc are the concept and ideas that a Copywriter came up with to push you to buy.

BENEFITS OF COPYWRITING.
* It's a high-income skill

* Flexible schedule - you work from anywhere (your bed).

* You choose the client you want

* You earn while you learn

* You are always needed as a Copywriter.

Go to google and type HIGH-INCOME SKILLS, whatever you see; come back and tell me.

Check on my timeline tomorrow for more about Copywriting, freelance and digital products.

#ImmanuelYahdiebube
We will meet on the success road.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija For Business People. / Giveaway Sales / World Automobile Brand Excellence Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.