Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,573 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Ebonyi Int'l Mall, À Microcosm Of Dubai Mall Built By Umahi - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ebonyi Int'l Mall, À Microcosm Of Dubai Mall Built By Umahi (54217 Views)

Abakaliki Mall, Ebonyi Taking Shape (Pictures) / A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi / Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Int'l Mall, À Microcosm Of Dubai Mall Built By Umahi by EMMY76: 2:19pm On Oct 06, 2020
Ikennamurphy:
I learnt silverbed has contracted to run the mall for a lease of 100 years

That should probably be on a 50/50 profit sharing basis?
Re: Ebonyi Int'l Mall, À Microcosm Of Dubai Mall Built By Umahi by Ikennamurphy: 2:20pm On Oct 06, 2020
EMMY76:

That should probably be on a 50/50 profit sharing basis?
Exactly,
Re: Ebonyi Int'l Mall, À Microcosm Of Dubai Mall Built By Umahi by delvzy(m): 2:32pm On Oct 06, 2020
Currently serving in Ebonyi and based in the capital and I must say it's really an uplifting development for the people of Ebonyi.
The only issue is human capital and getting more people to engage in Education, Improved Agriculture and other things that could help in moving the state forward.
On the bright side in the next few years, this state would be a major business hotspot like what Akwa ibom is becoming.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Int'l Mall, À Microcosm Of Dubai Mall Built By Umahi by do4luv14(m): 2:45pm On Oct 06, 2020
Hehehehehehehe.....

He got it from ya boxers.....

psucc:
David Umahi must be invited for a 2hour questioning.

Where does he get the money for the projects?
Re: Ebonyi Int'l Mall, À Microcosm Of Dubai Mall Built By Umahi by bigcasava1(m): 4:11pm On Oct 06, 2020
Ikennamurphy:

Only a toddler resorts to insults.. Grow up kiddo
slowpoke
Re: Ebonyi Int'l Mall, À Microcosm Of Dubai Mall Built By Umahi by Samorobo2: 5:12pm On Oct 06, 2020
Rugaria:
In the SE, we are mainly traders. Overtime, trading has provided ready jobs for our teaming youths who can't compete with the owners of Nigeria for jobs in such areas as the army, custom, NNPC etc. If petty trading helps to keep the population occupied, the government should be warry of helping to set up big malls all over the place.., malls with their sharp practices, owned by some aleady rich foreigners, whose only interest will be to maximize profit will kill jobs... The success of such big malls will ultimately jeopardize the ability of the ordinary traders to function effectively, unless the government can guarantee a healthy middle class with enough disposable income to keep the flashy malls busy. If not, we might be solving one problem by creating another one (unemployment) here.

You clearly don't know the importance of building a mall and its role in formalizing the economy..
Re: Ebonyi Int'l Mall, À Microcosm Of Dubai Mall Built By Umahi by mrnelsono(m): 6:48pm On Oct 06, 2020
Nice
Re: Ebonyi Int'l Mall, À Microcosm Of Dubai Mall Built By Umahi by NwaforIgbo: 11:01pm On Oct 06, 2020
THEY CHANGED THE DESIGN??NA WA OHH..
ALL THIS ENGINEER SELF, ARCHITECT GO DRAW ANOTHER THING THEM GO DESIGN ANOTHER THING

Re: Ebonyi Int'l Mall, À Microcosm Of Dubai Mall Built By Umahi by NwaforIgbo: 11:20pm On Oct 06, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:
It looks more like a cathedral church than a mall.

Don't even know y dey changed the design.....

Re: Ebonyi Int'l Mall, À Microcosm Of Dubai Mall Built By Umahi by Samorobo2: 3:58pm On Oct 12, 2020
NwaforIgbo:

Don't even know y dey changed the design.....

They didn't change the design. What the op posted is probably the ecumenical centre which is just beside the mall..

Re: Ebonyi Int'l Mall, À Microcosm Of Dubai Mall Built By Umahi by Samorobo2: 4:00pm On Oct 12, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:
It looks more like a cathedral church than a mall.

Don't be misled by the OP..that is the ecumenical centre which is just beside the mall...here is the mall underconstruction..it's an ultramodern building..

Re: Ebonyi Int'l Mall, À Microcosm Of Dubai Mall Built By Umahi by catherine1998: 4:26pm On Oct 15, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:

I still wonder what they will be selling in that mall. The mall will likely be a waste of resources because low patronage due to poor purchasing power of ebonyi people will just close it down.
You want to die of envy you this Bastard, weather low patronage or not what is your business, is Ebonyi your state, are they using your money to build it? instead you will face your own governor to develop your place you are busy having head ache on our journey to greatness, thief, kindly stay on your lane.
Re: Ebonyi Int'l Mall, À Microcosm Of Dubai Mall Built By Umahi by catherine1998: 4:34pm On Oct 15, 2020
mrjojo:
I lived in Abakaliki for 4 years mate, the majority are poor! that is the point
Stop saying what you cant defend you this goat, how did you valuate their status, we are not criminals like your ppl, that hires town criers to announce them whenever they kill & make money
Re: Ebonyi Int'l Mall, À Microcosm Of Dubai Mall Built By Umahi by catherine1998: 4:52pm On Oct 15, 2020
tamdun:

truth is bitter
Listen you this Korovo, there is no single truth in what you are saying talk-less of bitter one, enwe"
Re: Ebonyi Int'l Mall, À Microcosm Of Dubai Mall Built By Umahi by catherine1998: 5:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
OVB123:
Mention the millionaira and billionaire from Ebonyi state?
Pockets of Billionaires and Millionaire are every where in Ebonyi but not ready to make noise like your criminal brothers frm your criminal state, it is only thieves & touts like your ppl that makes noise when ever the have little change in their pockets, real men dont do that.
Re: Ebonyi Int'l Mall, À Microcosm Of Dubai Mall Built By Umahi by catherine1998: 5:13pm On Oct 15, 2020
mrjojo:
Bros, I'm not hating, I just feel there are more important and basic amenities provision the government can focus on. There is nothing wrong if it were a private enterprise.
Noting is also wrong that our Government is doing it for us, keep your dirty opinion we dont need it, simple.
Re: Ebonyi Int'l Mall, À Microcosm Of Dubai Mall Built By Umahi by catherine1998: 5:53pm On Oct 15, 2020
Queenlovely:

the people in anambra has a huge outside market compared to ebonyi, onitsha is a business hub attracting buyers from all over Nigeria, you can't compare that to ebonyi, which has a small local economy. their export is mainly rice. prostitute
Harlot like you should shut up when we are talking about progressive Ebonyi, for your information we are talking about infrastructural development here not your TOTO selling business, the fact that anambra Girls/Women are all prostitute does not mean that Great Ebonyi women has time for such unholy profession, plz get that into your empty skull, secondly, the Onitsha you mentioned was never built by anambra or funded by your state so I wonder why you are boasting with a city you did not develop, anyway' what else can one expect from a prostitute like you
Re: Ebonyi Int'l Mall, À Microcosm Of Dubai Mall Built By Umahi by OVB123: 7:57pm On Oct 15, 2020
catherine1998:

Pockets of Billionaires and Millionaire are every where in Ebonyi but not ready to make noise like your criminal brothers frm your criminal state, it is only thieves & touts like your ppl that makes noise when ever the have little change in their pockets, real men dont do that.
Please, mention their names?
Re: Ebonyi Int'l Mall, À Microcosm Of Dubai Mall Built By Umahi by Ralph05(m): 7:51pm On Jun 20, 2021
[quote author=mrjojo post=94656146]Bros, I'm not hating, I just feel there are more important and basic amenities provision the government can focus on. There is nothing wrong if it were a private enterprise.

Every ungoing projects in Ebonyi state is of no use if they ask a lame man like you
Re: Ebonyi Int'l Mall, À Microcosm Of Dubai Mall Built By Umahi by Ralph05(m): 8:02pm On Jun 20, 2021
[quote author=benratigan3 post=94658791]
so in the whole naira land only you have sense.
of what use is a mall to OSU ebonyi people?
I cry for ur stupidity ���
It has no limit
Re: Ebonyi Int'l Mall, À Microcosm Of Dubai Mall Built By Umahi by Ralph05(m): 8:06pm On Jun 20, 2021
[quote author=chuckdelis post=94665783]See as poverty surround the mall

This hate will one day wipe u and ur generation to come out
Bastard
Re: Ebonyi Int'l Mall, À Microcosm Of Dubai Mall Built By Umahi by chuckdelis: 6:32am On Jul 02, 2021
[quote author=Ralph05 post=102923215][/quote]
Are u fine or just running mad?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Businesses To Start With Small Money / Ex-bankers Jailed 91 Years Over N114.6m Fraud (Photo) / Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.