Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,364 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Why Is Lauretta Onochie Always Antipeople - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Lauretta Onochie Always Antipeople (715 Views)

Where Is Lauretta Onochie?? / 'Lauretta Onochie Beaten In Delta State' - Jackson Ude / Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Lauretta Onochie Always Antipeople by Ikennamurphy: 9:56pm On Oct 05, 2020
Why is Lauretta Onochie always antipeople.. Esp things that should benefit the masses.. The Vp Osinbanjo and the Nigerian governors forum have commended the ban on sars but she is on the opposite and I have noticed that with most of her views.. Why is no one cautioning her?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Lauretta Onochie Always Antipeople by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 05, 2020
Ikennamurphy:
Why is Lauretta Onochie always antipeople.. Esp things that should benefit the masses.. The Vp Osinbanjo and the Nigerian governors forum have commended the ban on sars but she is on the opposite and I have noticed that with most of her views.. Why is no one cautioning her?
Let me google her name first.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Lauretta Onochie Always Antipeople by crazygod(m): 10:01pm On Oct 05, 2020
She is simply working for her daily pay.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Lauretta Onochie Always Antipeople by iornenge81(m): 10:01pm On Oct 05, 2020
Because she understands the vision of the party she represents

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Lauretta Onochie Always Antipeople by Ikennamurphy: 10:04pm On Oct 05, 2020
iornenge81:
Because she understands the vision of the party she represents
But Osinbanjo and fayemi are more APC than her

1 Like

Re: Why Is Lauretta Onochie Always Antipeople by Karlovich: 10:05pm On Oct 05, 2020
Because she's a sellout like the warlord that fled to Cote d'ivoire

1 Like

Re: Why Is Lauretta Onochie Always Antipeople by Jossyroyal1: 10:05pm On Oct 05, 2020
sad

I don't even know her and may likely not know her in the nearest future

1 Like

Re: Why Is Lauretta Onochie Always Antipeople by heendrix(m): 10:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
It's simple

She's bitchy

1 Like

Re: Why Is Lauretta Onochie Always Antipeople by Valkrie: 10:09pm On Oct 05, 2020
Simple.!! She is old and very depressed...!! Soon she would begin to behave like witch...!!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Lauretta Onochie Always Antipeople by IamWonderful: 10:13pm On Oct 05, 2020
Frog said it's inner part is ugly, even before talking about inner, how does it's outer part looks like, What do you expect from an ugly duck

1 Like

Re: Why Is Lauretta Onochie Always Antipeople by Bossontop(m): 10:15pm On Oct 05, 2020
undecided undecided undecided

Simple......she is always high on palm wine

1 Like

Re: Why Is Lauretta Onochie Always Antipeople by Jostoman: 10:56pm On Oct 05, 2020
Lauretta oloshi, palm wine has turned her brain upside down.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Lauretta Onochie Always Antipeople by andyanders: 11:12pm On Oct 05, 2020
Ikennamurphy:
. Because she is a useless woman. Very, very useless.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Lauretta Onochie Always Antipeople by ruffhandu: 11:22pm On Oct 05, 2020
That's the only way she can put food on her table.

I doubt if she has a husband.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Lauretta Onochie Always Antipeople by Moferere: 11:32pm On Oct 05, 2020
I am surprised you're asking. Laureatta is one mad human being

1 Like

Re: Why Is Lauretta Onochie Always Antipeople by Rugaria: 11:35pm On Oct 05, 2020
In politics, there are some people referred to as the "attack dogs"...
Re: Why Is Lauretta Onochie Always Antipeople by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:43pm On Oct 05, 2020
She has to keep proving she is no threat or has a mind of her own
That's the life of a bottom feeder bro
Ask Femi Adesina
It's a classless existence

Re: Why Is Lauretta Onochie Always Antipeople by GMBuhari: 2:27am On Oct 06, 2020
Either she's always drunk / high

or

He hasn't been dicked in a looong time

either way that biatch needs serious flogging
Re: Why Is Lauretta Onochie Always Antipeople by Nobody: 4:22am On Oct 06, 2020
Helinues is her friend grin
He can tell us more.

Cc lzaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Lauretta Onochie Always Antipeople by jeyselassie(m): 4:51am On Oct 06, 2020
Ikennamurphy:
yea she is always supporting the wrong motions without giving facts and very controversial. How has she even benefitted the country sef?
Re: Why Is Lauretta Onochie Always Antipeople by LZAA: 5:30am On Oct 06, 2020
imhotep:
Helinues is her friend grin
He can tell us more.

Cc lzaa
grin grin
Re: Why Is Lauretta Onochie Always Antipeople by orisa37: 5:40am On Oct 06, 2020
Onochie and Amaechi are Fulani Ibos . AFONJA IBOS.
Re: Why Is Lauretta Onochie Always Antipeople by tobechi74: 7:48am On Oct 06, 2020
She is authentic she expressed her views no matter how minority it may be, she is not scared of plying the lonely route

(1) (Reply)

Meet Dpo Rabiu Garba A Police With A Difference / Abia LG Poll: PDP Candidate Attacks Punch Reporter / If I Wasn't Educated,. I Will Not Be Standing In Front Of You - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.