Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

This Mama ONLY Feeds Guests Full Chicken On Each Plate (PICS) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Mama ONLY Feeds Guests Full Chicken On Each Plate (PICS) (8731 Views)

Fashion Hit Or Miss? See What This Mama Wore To A Public Event (full Photo) / American Actress Laid Out Like Chicken On The Dining Table For Thanksgiving / DJ Cuppy Feeds Asa Asika, Mouth-To-Mouth Bird-Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Mama ONLY Feeds Guests Full Chicken On Each Plate (PICS) by YEBOmadiba: 12:34pm On Oct 06, 2020
MikeMicheal:
NO AMOUNT IS TOO MUCH TO SPEND ON FEEDING WELL.
Buy cars, houses, cloths etc. The moment you die they belong to someone else.
But not the good meals consumed by you grin

Lol grin
Re: This Mama ONLY Feeds Guests Full Chicken On Each Plate (PICS) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 06, 2020
And someone would come and say this people are lazy, for some middle class bloke to be feeding people one full chicken mean something.

3 Likes

Re: This Mama ONLY Feeds Guests Full Chicken On Each Plate (PICS) by YEBOmadiba: 12:37pm On Oct 06, 2020
Smarkest:
nice gesture instead the fowl will die in her poultry she decided to kill them since they are all sick and share to neighbors God bless her

Dark and sinister mind you have grin

1 Like

Re: This Mama ONLY Feeds Guests Full Chicken On Each Plate (PICS) by YEBOmadiba: 12:47pm On Oct 06, 2020
Denique:

Wow! I didn't know that!

Chicken fast-food outlets are by far the most popular, like Nando's, Chicken Licken and KFC.

And I don't know if you have these economical chicken bags in Nigeria, it's a staple for most low and middle class households in SA.

So chicken is the cheapest and most popular meat sold in large quantities.

3 Likes

Re: This Mama ONLY Feeds Guests Full Chicken On Each Plate (PICS) by Iceyjayz: 12:47pm On Oct 06, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

Why do you live such a pathetic life of a troll?
Why are you so jobless and messed up? you don't even have a life outside this forum.

2 Likes

Re: This Mama ONLY Feeds Guests Full Chicken On Each Plate (PICS) by YEBOmadiba: 12:52pm On Oct 06, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Why are you so jobless and messed up? you don't even have a life outside this forum.

People with a business sense don't have to be at work like you toiling under the unbearable sun all day long. Ever wondered why I have enough data to outlast you on this forum, or way superior intelligence to out-debate you on every issue? I ain't on your level nigga cool cool cool
Re: This Mama ONLY Feeds Guests Full Chicken On Each Plate (PICS) by YEBOmadiba: 12:55pm On Oct 06, 2020
SuccessSecrets:
If I show you the size of pot my full chicken fills up, you will know that those chicken are parrot sized.

Unless those N1,000 and N1,200 type of broiler or local birds..

I've heard this before that chicken sizes vary in a lot of countries.
Re: This Mama ONLY Feeds Guests Full Chicken On Each Plate (PICS) by Iceyjayz: 12:59pm On Oct 06, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

People with a business sense don't have to be at work like you toiling under the unbearable sun all day long. Ever wondered why I have enough data to outlast you on this forum, or way superior intelligence to out-debate you on every issue? I ain't on your level nigga cool cool cool
People with jobs won't be on a Nigerian forum all day wasting their lives, the truth is that you are jobless and have no purpose in life, the same country you insult is the same country forum you sleep in all day, creating stupid threads, well what do you expect from a jobless and lazy xenophobic coon, I'm definitely sure you are tapping into someone's WiFi, I just pray they catch you.

TMKsouth the lazy coon grin 100 of you can never out last me, you know yourself that am better than you and your xenophobic lineages. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: This Mama ONLY Feeds Guests Full Chicken On Each Plate (PICS) by Iceyjayz: 1:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

Chicken fast-food outlets are by far the most popular, like Nando's, Chicken Licken and KFC.

And I don't know if you have these economical chicken bags in Nigeria, it's a staple for most low and middle class households in SA.

So chicken is the cheapest and most popular meat sold in large quantities.
Imagine? see the poison soled to y'all, no wonder it has affected y'all brains. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: This Mama ONLY Feeds Guests Full Chicken On Each Plate (PICS) by YEBOmadiba: 1:03pm On Oct 06, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Imagine? see the poison soled to y'all, no wonder it has affected y'all brains. cheesy

How are chicken pieces poison? IceyJayz don't start with me abeg. angry
Re: This Mama ONLY Feeds Guests Full Chicken On Each Plate (PICS) by YEBOmadiba: 1:09pm On Oct 06, 2020
Iceyjayz:
People with jobs won't be on a Nigerian forum all day wasting their lives, the truth is that you are jobless and have no purpose in life, the same country you insult is the same country forum you sleep in all day, creating stupid threads, well what do you expect from a jobless and lazy xenophobic coon, I'm definitely sure you are tapping into someone's WiFi, I just pray they catch you.

TMKsouth the lazy coon grin 100 of you can never out last me, you know yourself that am better than you and your xenophobic lineages. cheesy

IceyJayz, you are one really amazing individual. So you equate having a business to labouring all day in the sun for someone else? undecided I did say you suffer from slowness.

You see how poor and lazy South Africans are chowing full chicken in broad daylight cool While you ran to Dubai to eek out a dollar for a day to escape extreme poverty?
Re: This Mama ONLY Feeds Guests Full Chicken On Each Plate (PICS) by pozehnani(f): 3:26pm On Oct 06, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

But I doubt this is an everyday thing.

I doubt.

1 Like

Re: This Mama ONLY Feeds Guests Full Chicken On Each Plate (PICS) by MyMilkshake(f): 3:30pm On Oct 06, 2020
YEBOmadiba:
I saw a series of pictures trending on social media in South Africa today.

These were pictures of a family sharing a meal together, but this was not your ordinary meal. In this beautiful family, everyone has their own plate of samp and a roasted full chicken.

Some have found it amusing as others found it touching.

Like with black Americans SA people love Chicken very much, I've seen it.
Re: This Mama ONLY Feeds Guests Full Chicken On Each Plate (PICS) by K254725: 4:45pm On Oct 06, 2020
That's a small one but still too much meat for one meal tongue

1 Like

Re: This Mama ONLY Feeds Guests Full Chicken On Each Plate (PICS) by salam8528: 5:12pm On Oct 06, 2020
Bluntguy:
My problem is not one chicken per meal. Buhari should just reverse himself in every wrong step he has taken in Nigeria and watch me eat two chickens at my every meal.
what kind of business where u doing b4 the coming of buhari?
Re: This Mama ONLY Feeds Guests Full Chicken On Each Plate (PICS) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 06, 2020
Poverty No Good At All. It Makes One Look As If U Don't Know Better Things To Eat.
Re: This Mama ONLY Feeds Guests Full Chicken On Each Plate (PICS) by LikeAking: 6:59pm On Oct 06, 2020
Na so una go shop for my weeding.
Re: This Mama ONLY Feeds Guests Full Chicken On Each Plate (PICS) by generationz(f): 8:10pm On Oct 06, 2020
chichima5764:
Right now, to chop egg rightist is even hard, na ponmo we dey take increment corpse.I know one week, it will all make feeling and I will be extremely fun it did.
Lol, is ponmo not costlier than egg?

1 Like

Re: This Mama ONLY Feeds Guests Full Chicken On Each Plate (PICS) by YEBOmadiba: 10:44pm On Oct 06, 2020
generationz:

Lol, is ponmo not costlier than egg?

Guys, whats ponmo?
Re: This Mama ONLY Feeds Guests Full Chicken On Each Plate (PICS) by PrideofLincoln1(m): 12:30am On Oct 07, 2020
I love Chicken and it's my favorite protein but that's too much for one person.

1 Like

Re: This Mama ONLY Feeds Guests Full Chicken On Each Plate (PICS) by MyMilkshake(f): 7:19pm On Oct 07, 2020
The cameraman asked them to eat the chicken whole cheesy
Re: This Mama ONLY Feeds Guests Full Chicken On Each Plate (PICS) by Netanya(f): 7:40pm On Oct 07, 2020
cruxgemmata:
Anyone in SA with mama's address please. Wanna pay her a visit and preach to her. grin
While you preach, I'll be your interpreter
Re: This Mama ONLY Feeds Guests Full Chicken On Each Plate (PICS) by Iceyjayzz(m): 6:47am On Oct 08, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

Guys, whats ponmo?
Lazy coon, why do you want to know? go eat your poisoned chicken

I was wondering why south Africans are lazy and dumb, I guess that poisoned chicken is what have decayed their brains.

2 Likes

Re: This Mama ONLY Feeds Guests Full Chicken On Each Plate (PICS) by YEBOmadiba: 12:05pm On Oct 08, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
Lazy coon, why do you want to know? go eat your poisoned chicken

I was wondering why south Africans are lazy and dumb, I guess that poisoned chicken is what have decayed their brains.

I see you can't get that chicken out your mind. Poverty is really ravaging you in the Poverty Capital of the World.
Re: This Mama ONLY Feeds Guests Full Chicken On Each Plate (PICS) by Iceyjayzz(m): 6:10pm On Oct 09, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

I see you can't get that chicken out your mind. Poverty is really ravaging you in the Poverty Capital of the World.
Lazy xenophobic rat, what I eat Ur family can never afford it, jobless coon. cheesy

you can't even afford to date Ur girls that's why they don't like y'all lazy bum, don't worry as far as I am still alive, I must bang alot of SA girls pussy. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Mama ONLY Feeds Guests Full Chicken On Each Plate (PICS) by YEBOmadiba: 7:19pm On Oct 09, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
Lazy xenophobic rat, what I eat Ur family can never afford it, jobless coon. cheesy

you can't even afford to date Ur girls that's why they don't like y'all lazy bum, don't worry as far as I am still alive, I must bang alot of SA girls pussy. cheesy

What are you on about? grin You mean SA veejayjay is all you think about all day and all night? NEWSFLASH, as South African men we don't have to buy the affection of SA girls - even the poor ones grin grin grin grin grin Listen to you - you have to have money to date one of our girls. Youre being taken for a ride - do you see how lame you are? grin grin grin grin Nigerians have to cough up and arm and a leg to have an SA chick just look their way. Stop talking man, you embarrassing yourself -SA pussy is FREE - but not Nigerians cool cool cool
Re: This Mama ONLY Feeds Guests Full Chicken On Each Plate (PICS) by Iceyjayzz(m): 9:26am On Oct 10, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

What are you on about? grin You mean SA veejayjay is all you think about all day and all night? NEWSFLASH, as South African men we don't have to buy the affection of SA girls - even the poor ones grin grin grin grin grin Listen to you - you have to have money to date one of our girls. Youre being taken for a ride - do you see how lame you are? grin grin grin grin Nigerians have to cough up and arm and a leg to have an SA chick just look their way. Stop talking man, you embarrassing yourself -SA pussy is FREE - but not Nigerians cool cool cool
Loser! can you guys date responsible girls or working class girls? even Amanda said she will never date a south African guy with her past experience, and I agree with her fully. you men are the laziest, foolish and negative people on earth

no wonder when you guys get sex starved you rape your girls because of rejections and bitterness

we Nigerians know how to take care of our women that's why even other African girls love us, we treat women with love and respect, unlike y'all

change my nigga, tell your brothers to change

1 Like

Re: This Mama ONLY Feeds Guests Full Chicken On Each Plate (PICS) by YEBOmadiba: 7:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
Loser! can you guys date responsible girls or working class girls? even Amanda said she will never date a south African guy with her past experience, and I agree with her fully. you men are the laziest, foolish and negative people on earth

no wonder when you guys get sex starved you rape your girls because of rejections and bitterness

we Nigerians know how to take care of our women that's why even other African girls love us, we treat women with love and respect, unlike y'all

change my nigga, tell your brothers to change

"Amanda" (if she actually exists - which I doubt) is just a gold digger who's found herself an idiot who's fooled by her dumb words. grin You wanna tell me all the millions of middle class and wealthy South Africans are married to Nigerians? grin grin grin grin Dude you have a very lazy brain, and "Amanda" has just struck gold emptying your pockets while making you happy lying about SA men. And mind you I'm just playing along with this whole charade that you live in Dubai and dating a South African called Amanda - we all know it's a lie grin grin grin Just stop it man, you're a loser.
Re: This Mama ONLY Feeds Guests Full Chicken On Each Plate (PICS) by Akinola100: 10:51pm On Nov 07, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

Guys, whats ponmo?
Pomo is just the skin of a cow.

1 Like

Re: This Mama ONLY Feeds Guests Full Chicken On Each Plate (PICS) by YEBOmadiba: 12:21am On Nov 08, 2020
Akinola100:

Pomo is just the skin of a cow.

Thanks cool

1 Like

Re: This Mama ONLY Feeds Guests Full Chicken On Each Plate (PICS) by Charx122: 12:30am On Nov 08, 2020
pozehnani:

Oh really... I see.

That's in SA meat is cheap ....can't happen in Nigeria even for party before you enter meat don finish....lol

1 Like

Re: This Mama ONLY Feeds Guests Full Chicken On Each Plate (PICS) by Iceyjayzz(m): 5:31pm On Nov 27, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

"Amanda" (if she actually exists - which I doubt) is just a gold digger who's found herself an idiot who's fooled by her dumb words. grin You wanna tell me all the millions of middle class and wealthy South Africans are married to Nigerians? grin grin grin grin Dude you have a very lazy brain, and "Amanda" has just struck gold emptying your pockets while making you happy lying about SA men. And mind you I'm just playing along with this whole charade that you live in Dubai and dating a South African called Amanda - we all know it's a lie grin grin grin Just stop it man, you're a loser.

Well I just came online now, damn! you terrible he-goat! I know you are so dumb and foolish so I won't argue with you further, arguing with a Zulu rétard like you is a total waste of my time, lol fvcking xenophobic bastard, I'm not the one that told your miserable self to be poor and miserable, you need to make money and move out of that shíthole you are in fvcking white ass licker cheesy

I shouldn't have replied you because you are a lazy and xenophobic nonentity with no life, the way am seeing you, you might die poor and miserable, and don't you dare insult my girl because she's better than your whole lineages, she's certainly not a gold digger like your mom and sisters, fool! no wonder she told me south African men are lazy and useless and I can't agree less, you are the most useless and lazy South Africa I've met, very useless! go get a life you street urchin.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Dumps Bbnaija Truck, Buys Brand New Mercedes Benz GL 350 (video) / Nigerian Writer Goes Topless To Reveal Her Mastectomy Scars After Breast Removal / Shocker! How Shoprite Sales Girl Diverted N553.9m Through Personal POS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.