Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,869 members, 7,798,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

My GF Values Money Too Much - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My GF Values Money Too Much (2701 Views)

Why Do Igbo Girls Like Money Too Much? / "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My GF Values Money Too Much by Jack005(m): 1:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
peacesampson:
Some men can be mean..they may never pay back...so why give him���
It is worth giving a try just for love.
Re: My GF Values Money Too Much by Notateflonguy(m): 2:20pm On Oct 06, 2020
Blackmann001:
..s

Plz guyz is this kind of person good for marriage even if sh is good at the rest of the qualities..?

1. First , such qualities ain't good
2. Have you tried correcting her about it??...if you did what was her response??
3. If you tried correcting her and she showed positive response towards it... Then it shows she's ready to learn
4. If you tried correcting her and she's still not ready to change move on bro

Also remember there are ways and manners to handle things...don't criticize in your approach to correct her...just speak your mind without anger
Re: My GF Values Money Too Much by Notateflonguy(m): 2:21pm On Oct 06, 2020
Re: My GF Values Money Too Much by peacesampson(f): 7:19pm On Oct 06, 2020
I have had the experience already... though I have always believed that there is no true love without giving..no matter how little
Jack005:
It is worth giving a try just for love.
Re: My GF Values Money Too Much by peacesampson(f): 7:20pm On Oct 06, 2020
That's total evil
Scarrr:
I agree with u but some women are just naturally akagum,den no just dey try at all...even if dia child dey die like dis and den get d money to save d child's life den go rather choose to gamble wait till the husband come up with something..
Re: My GF Values Money Too Much by SweetCunt97(f): 7:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
Blackmann001:

Women don't love anybody...they only need hubby for societal show off
Just say you looking for a way to enter inside her money. I'm sure she's like that due to past experiences. Better hustle and remove ur eye from her money.
Re: My GF Values Money Too Much by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 06, 2020
Blackmann001:
..sh is hardworking...I am also....sh can hold her own. Am abt getting there too...

But one tin I don't like about her is her value for money....e.g. Sh hates joint account with a future hubby, sh would rather allow someone crawl and grow for 25years Dan help that person grow faster in 2years with her money..even if its loan.

Sh hate to spend money on anything. sh would rather see her guy pass tru hell than let her money help him. Sh still hopes men will buy her all good things of life,but not use her money to do such.sh would rather disregard her guyz parents so as not to lose money. Sh doesn't mind killing the relationship so sh doesn't lose money. For her money is everything!........

Plz guyz is this kind of person good for marriage even if sh is good at the rest of the qualities..?
Oh, Just Because She Hates Joint A/c, U Are Now Saying She Loves Money Too Much. I'm In Support Of Her 4 Dis. Be A Man Of Urself. Cater 4 Urself & Let Her Cater 4 Herself. Besides, U Avn't Even Married Her Yet. She Has Expenses Too.
Re: My GF Values Money Too Much by Burgerlomo: 8:29pm On Oct 06, 2020
Don't bother yourself because your girlfriend will soon end up in one of the polithieficians hand very soon.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Virgins That Are 40 Years Old Or Older, What Is Life Like? / Beautiful Nigerian Lady Working As Nurse In Navy Celebrates 5 Years Of Service / Lady Caught In Hotel Room With Her Friend's Boyfriend After Going To Console Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.