Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos) (14504 Views)

What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) / Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) / What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos) by twiceTall: 11:19pm On Oct 05, 2020
Pushups are a common exercise used by many to strengthen their core and upper body. Most like to include pushups in their daily exercise routine.

Although pushups mainly activate muscles in the shoulders and arms, they are also effective at engaging muscles in legs and core. As such they are beneficial for building strenght throughout the body.

YouTube/Bright_Side

2 Likes

Re: What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos) by twiceTall: 11:20pm On Oct 05, 2020
How will your body react after a month?

1. Pushups drive your HEART to work harder. The heart doesn't just pump blood to fuel the arm, but it also does the same for your abdomen muscles.

This continuous pumping enhances cardiovascular endurance, which can result in very tangible effects, like improving heart health and reducing body fat.

2. Perfoming 50 pushups everyday for a month will absolutely activate that muscle group (bicep, tricep and deltoid areas). That is because, if your muscles haven't been put to work before, it's likely that the odd movement of your body will abruptly force it into action.

For people who haven't done 50 pushups for a day in a while, chances are, the effects you will feel will be more pronouced.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos) by twiceTall: 11:22pm On Oct 05, 2020
3. When the back muscles and tricep are stretched, they work together to expand each muscle. So, when you are doing 50 pushups every morning, it's likely that you can feel an odd click or movement within these muscles.
Re: What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 11:23pm On Oct 05, 2020
Since lockdown started around March.. I've been doing 200 push ups five times a week. On days I don't do push ups, I'd do dips

Changed the number to 350 push up or dips every two days around August.

One of the best choices I've made so far.... The feeling and body changes are sensational.

21 Likes

Re: What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos) by twiceTall: 11:25pm On Oct 05, 2020
4. Performing 50 pushups a day is a lot already, for obese and overweight individuals, they will see more visible results since they have often had fats concentrated in the muscle group (bicep/tricep/deltoid). Consequently, the overall aesthetic and image of themselves will improve.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos) by twiceTall: 11:27pm On Oct 05, 2020
5. All the muscles that haven't worked before will be working hard. You should be able to see some improvements in functional strenght within a month of doing 50 pushups.

4 Likes

Re: What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos) by Humanoid01(m): 11:28pm On Oct 05, 2020
If number 1 is true, then why is it not advisable for people with heart disease (especially ischaemic heart disease) to do pushups?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos) by meobizy(f): 11:31pm On Oct 05, 2020
Mscheew. People who do a lot more than fifty pushups daily are smaller than the images posted. This is why Nairalanders litter this forum with questions about not gaining weight from doing ten pushups daily. If one wants an example of what four hundred pushups every day can get you, he/she can look up Kiddwaya during the BBNaija run. His case is not so reliable because he lifted weights prior, but that’s the upper limit calisthenics-only will get you.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 05, 2020
Fifty push ups done with correct form. Weighted and millitary push ups are also effective but to get dat great pecs. Bench press, dumbbell press and flyes amongst others is the way to go.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 05, 2020
No matter the amount of KGs you benchpress with your barbell, never underestimate the effect of push ups. I do 2 set of 50 push ups towards the end of my workout sessions, then the barbell curls can finally give me that last pump.
Re: What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:03am On Oct 06, 2020
I need an exercise partner in okota axis
DM me if interested

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos) by tarantino1: 12:10am On Oct 06, 2020
meobizy:
Mscheew. People who do a lot more than fifty pushups daily are smaller than the images posted. This is why Nairalanders litter this forum with questions about not gaining weight from doing ten pushups daily. If one wants an example of what four hundred pushups every day can get you, they can look up Kiddwaya during the BBNaija run. His case is not so reliable because he lifted weights prior, but that’s the upper limit calisthenics-only will get you.

Kiddwaya is fat plus muscle combined. He doesn't have a purely muscular physique. If he should shed the fat you'll see how smaller he would be.

OP

Push ups barely offer enough resistance to develop size. Highest you'll get is some strength and definition before you're unable to get anymore gains. Then you'll have to use weighted push ups or bench press.

4 Likes

Re: What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos) by walosky(m): 1:10am On Oct 06, 2020
Op, the pics you uploaded here are professional body builders, Lazar Angelov and Simeon Panda.

Do you know how many years they have been in this?

ABI you want make person kpai

Take time o !

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos) by Onyenna(m): 1:55am On Oct 06, 2020
Push-ups can only help to an extent.... Those guys up there didn't get that shape by doing push-ups mbok!!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos) by marsman: 2:01am On Oct 06, 2020
I do it before break fast 50-40 to help digest excess dinner in my tummy
Re: What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos) by Nobody: 2:02am On Oct 06, 2020
puhsups can give ur body a better definition but it certainly wont make u look that last buff guy i am seeing cheesy.U should have posted normal muscular looking guys who do pushups not pictures of pro body builders who are probably on steriods and other drugs.but pushups is good..apart from improving ur stamina u would also say bye bye to back pains and body pains.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos) by Nobody: 2:16am On Oct 06, 2020
To me i think push up is the best form of exercise combined with squats for the lower body. But the guys in those pics (except the black guy with long hair 3rd pic) are probably on some steroids type shid n heavy lifters.. To see gains u don't even need to do it daily cos the muscles need time n rest as it tears, expands n heals itself. Why would i even want such body build when i no be bouncer or WWE wrestler undecided
Push up strengthens the arm,shoulder n middle core n its very good but op remove all those pics abeg

2 Likes

Re: What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos) by Karleb(m): 3:04am On Oct 06, 2020
There was a time I was consistent with 20 sit ups and push ups everyday for over a year.

My body was not even as half as nice as those in the pictures. But I got a very tight tummy, my chest commot very summal, dazzal. My biceps and triceps did not even increase significantly. In fact, I saw no changes.

Summary: 50 push ups everyday can not get you a body as half as nice as those in the picture.

16 Likes

Re: What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos) by wemmy01(m): 3:50am On Oct 06, 2020
Just talking only Push up,

Like wtf

Push up will never get that body, it only work on shoulder muscles, add sit up and weight lifting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos) by JordanMichael(m): 3:57am On Oct 06, 2020
I'll start all over again asap!
Re: What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos) by Uyi168: 4:30am On Oct 06, 2020
Those guys up there, na steroids be their second foods..
I do pushups, till now, I never see results.. cry

4 Likes

Re: What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos) by femi4: 5:24am On Oct 06, 2020
Its not by push ups o

1 Like

Re: What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos) by TheManofTomorrow(m): 5:57am On Oct 06, 2020
Push up is good but not effective for bodybuilding. I have been there. Weightlifting and other things are the way to go!

Check Signature.
Re: What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos) by chichima5764: 6:36am On Oct 06, 2020
Push up is good but not effect for bodybuilding. I have been there. volleyball and variety stuff are the thing to go!Check name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos) by angelfallz(m): 7:41am On Oct 06, 2020
Pls push ups/ press ups alone won't do that to your body
Re: What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos) by Cashio(m): 7:53am On Oct 06, 2020
even strict compound weightlifting routines can not give one such physique in a month, let alone ordinary 50 push ups.
If you want to see physical results from push ups, you gats dey go like 500 or even 1000 reps, possibly divided into 40 reps per set.

5 Likes

Re: What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos) by abiola708(m): 8:00am On Oct 06, 2020
You can actually get your wears collection at your doorstep with the best online quality boutique
Abiomart Store (FACEBOOK) ,ABIUNI_WEARS (IG) is your best place to shop.

Re: What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos) by Rickmann: 9:02am On Oct 06, 2020
twiceTall:
Pushups are a common exercise used by many to strengthen their core and upper body. Most like to include pushups in their daily exercise routine.

Although pushups mainly activate muscles in the shoulders and arms, they are also effective at engaging muscles in legs and core. As such they are beneficial for building strenght throughout the body.

YouTube/Bright_Side

Please, number one is the perfect body for me...i'm not going for mr Olympia.
Re: What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos) by SKhanmi: 9:18am On Oct 06, 2020
50 pushups 20 times
3 times per week
Not everyday to allow muscle to heal and grow
With adequate rest ,food & water will blow your chest up than the first pictures shown.
To get that lean look, you'll have to cut fat and bench press alongside your pushups.
All those abs shown have their own exercises & depend on body fat % not to mention some may use steroids.

So yes, ordinary pushups can get you that big chest, but not extra large arms or chiseled abs. They have their own exercises
Re: What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos) by hidhrhis(m): 9:31am On Oct 06, 2020
after reading this post i decided to start my own push up but wass shockedi cannot even do 5 grin grin grin
i think 50 is impossible for me
i tried doing it again but got tired at 4

7 Likes

Re: What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos) by Depressed101: 9:56am On Oct 06, 2020
NevetsIbot:
Since lockdown started around March.. I've been doing 200 push ups five times a week. On days I don't do push ups, I'd do dips

Changed the number to 350 push up or dips every two days around August.

One of the best choices I've made so far.... The feeling and body changes are sensational.
liar. Let us see the body grin
Re: What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos) by GeoSilYe(f): 10:09am On Oct 06, 2020
!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World No Tobacco Day: Seven Diseases Caused By Smoking / Fake Medical Laboratory Scientist Sent To Jail / Wrong Time To Fall Sick In Nigeria, As Cost Of Medicines Skyrockets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.