Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Racist African American Insults Hell Out Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Racist African American Insults Hell Out Of Nigeria (598 Views)

I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu / 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York / I Have Taken Enough Insults From Oshiomhole – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Racist African American Insults Hell Out Of Nigeria by zentolux: 12:15am On Oct 06, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYpB8C6O-hs

Watch till the end for details of 20k total give away
A Nigerian man who is an Uber driver in Switzerland got more than he bargained for when he dared to air his opinion about US President Donald Trump.
Re: Racist African American Insults Hell Out Of Nigeria by WoundedLamb: 12:22am On Oct 06, 2020
OP, welcome to 2020 grin
Re: Racist African American Insults Hell Out Of Nigeria by DenreleDave(m): 1:08am On Oct 06, 2020
angry
Re: Racist African American Insults Hell Out Of Nigeria by OwenJesse27(m): 10:57am On Oct 06, 2020
Would she have insulted the man if he was a white man....
Re: Racist African American Insults Hell Out Of Nigeria by FarahAideed: 11:04am On Oct 06, 2020
Racist African American? cheesy cheesy ... This stupid man got what he called for when he race baited them and wrongly profiled them as anti Trump because the were black americans ..Trust me if they were white the idiot Uber driver wouldn't have needlessly attacked Trump but he did because he had swallowed CNN lies that all black people hate Trump cheesy cheesy and he was dead wrong cheesy. grin grin.....if you ask me the useless Uber driver is the racist
Re: Racist African American Insults Hell Out Of Nigeria by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 06, 2020
Wtf
Re: Racist African American Insults Hell Out Of Nigeria by FarahAideed: 11:05am On Oct 06, 2020
OwenJesse27:
Would she have insulted the man if he was a white man....

Would he have insulted Trump is they were white ...open your eyes that Uber driver is a very useless man
Re: Racist African American Insults Hell Out Of Nigeria by Yujin(m): 12:43pm On Oct 06, 2020
The girl is foolish despite her patriotism. She didn't have to insult Africa because of a naive African. She should have lambasted him for insulting her president and stop at it. Why involving Africa as though she's not from Africa by ancestry? If you ask her to mention her race now she'll reply 'African American'. Where then is her wisdom?
Re: Racist African American Insults Hell Out Of Nigeria by junketer(m): 12:51pm On Oct 06, 2020
Don't misuse the word racism. People of same race cannot be racist to each other. Racism only applies when two different races are involved.

(1) (Reply)

#ENDSARS: Anonymous Hacks EFCC, INEC Websites Again / Photos: Gov. Yahaya Bello Procures 100 Tractors. Distributes To Kogi Farmers / SARS Police Brutality In NIGERIA Is Getting WORSE!!! (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.